Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

General Enquires About Turkey - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Enquires About Turkey (10098 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know Much About Turkey? / Enlight Me More About Turkey / Who Knew? 15 Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by justwise(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
sloye5:
Am Presently in turkey and feel free to ask any questions u have about turkey.am not an agent but i was like u when i was in nigeria looking to know the truth about turkey,i will tell u how it is..first thing people would always ask is about jobs

yes u can get factory jobs here and they dont pay per hour because turkey is not in the EU and some factories they work from monday-friday and some monday-saturday and mostly from 8am-7pm and some give lunch and some dont give lunch..some factories pay 200lira,250lira per week and some pay more,but if u work well they increase ur salary,please bear in mind that they are employing u without workpermit or resident permit,when u obtain ur permit u can get a better job.

turkey is a business country and a transit country,u can always buy things and ship down to nigeria and turkey is a free country.they dont disturb blacks and infact they pity us

feel free to ask whatever

There is no need opening another thread when an active one is still available.

This thread is open and anybody can contribute there https://www.nairaland.com/3177902/genuie-info-turkey.i-want-travel

(1) (2)

Us Non-immigrant Visa Documents To The Embassy: Help! / Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise / Airports Named After Notable Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.