Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? (1937 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Unbiased Review Of The Tecno Camon CX; The Good, The Bad And The Body. / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Dembali: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seems we have not heard the last of the recently launched TECNO Camon CX, The phone is said to be equipped with a 16MP Front and back Camera, And Customers are asked to pay #10,000 to pre-order.

Personally. Nigerians are not very enthusiastic in pre-ordering new devices like our brothers in the west, We have this culture of going to the store to get devices ourselves instead of pre-ordering and winning gifts like TECNO is currently doing.

And i think 10k is too much in this Economy, Abi Nairalanders, Na lie i talk??

Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Iceman296: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
What do i stand to gain if i preorder the Phone? I have always admired the CX since it was launched.
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Dembali: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Iceman296:
What do i stand to gain if i preorder the Phone? I have always admired the CX since it was launched.

From what i read on their official Facebook Page, Those who preorders the device can get Free electronic kettle and fish eye camera lens when the phone is Out.
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Iceman296: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dembali:

From what i read on their official Facebook Page, Those who preorders the device can get Free electronic kettle and fish eye camera lens when the phone is Out.

OK, Tanx

But money no de now o, Recession things!!
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by shiftback: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
This pre-order thingy is new to some of us. Can't i just go and but it now?
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by henry007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Abdstrakt(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
shiftback:
This pre-order thingy is new to some of us. Can't i just go and but it now?

From the photos it seems you get to win stuffs you pre-order, or don't you like winning stuffs? grin
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by bluemorg72: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
after going through the specs on naijaInformation i believe the phone, will turn heads

http://www.naijainformation.com/2017/03/tecno-camon-cx-specs-review-price-nigeria-jumia-konga.html
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Confidento(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
The price is too good for anyone to even think about what he/she would gain, a device that is to be sold for about 75K is offered to you for less than 15K and you still have the time to think of what else you would gain.
Calculate the percentage that has been discounted already or even check the awesome specs of the device here http://www.contechsblog.com/2017/03/tecno-camon-c10-will-be-made-available.html .
We should be appreciative sometimes and view some things from the other persons perspective. smiley
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by ohiomoba16(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder all this things u guys are talking about the price range the phone is 70k naw if u pre order which I did yesterday with 10k nd I will pay the remaining 60k on Thursday when the phone will be available but the phone will be sold for over 70k after the pre order u can also stand to win prizes for pre ordering
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by beetech1: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Confidento:
The price is too good for anyone to even think about what he/she would gain, a device that is to be sold for about 75K is offered to you for less than 15K and you still have the time to think of what else you would gain.
Calculate the percentage that has been discounted already or even check the awesome specs of the device here http://www.contechsblog.com/2017/03/tecno-camon-c10-will-be-made-available.html .
We should be appreciative sometimes and view some things from the other persons perspective. smiley
I believe you will balance up when it arrives. It's like depositing some cash 5k/10k then maybe pay 50k when it arrives the market. I stand to be corrected sha but I know they aren't selling for 10/15k like u think. tongue
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by scarycuteface(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Abdstrakt:

From the photos it seems you get to win stuffs you pre-order, or don't you like winning stuffs? grin
If that's it then, I think it makes sense. Who wouldn't want to win gifts? But I don't think many Nigerians do the preorder thing or take it serious. And I don't even seem to know why
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Abdstrakt(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
beetech1:

I believe you will balance up when it arrives. It's like depositing some cash 5k/10k then maybe pay 50k when it arrives the market. I stand to be corrected sha but I know they aren't selling for 10/15k like u think. tongue
I think what he meant is that you buy if for 15k less than the original price if you preorder, and that's a pretty darn good deal if you ask me
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by shiftback: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Look at this dude, who doesn't like winning. So if I pre order how long would I have to wait before I get delivery of it?
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by Freelancerx: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
ohiomoba16:
I wonder all this things u guys are talking about the price range the phone is 70k naw if u pre order which I did yesterday with 10k nd I will pay the remaining 60k on Thursday when the phone will be available but the phone will be sold for over 70k after the pre order u can also stand to win prizes for pre ordering
Sounds like a good deal to me. And one can still win gifts too.
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by oscillation55(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'll be back shortly
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by eddyzyl: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Do you have a link where i can preorder as well?Thank you

ohiomoba16:
Re: The TECNO Camon CX Is Up For Pre-order, Would Nigerians Go For It? by saxby(f): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Iceman296:

It's a great device mehn

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile With The Hotest Promo For Their Customers / How To Get N500 Airtime On Jumia One Online Store / Htc One A9 For Sale / Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.