Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? (3360 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
I recently visited home to see my family in Aba and the rumour making round is that our returned President is a clone. In my pastor's voice, 'Buhari is dead. This is only but a robot.' Hmmm! Seriously, this is very despicable. I have been arguing with them, trying to prove that our President is back from his medical trip, although convalescing but that one is story for the gods. Akuko ifo nnoo!

I know that my Igbo brothers hate this present govt with passion because of the Biafran quest but this doesn't call defamation.
President Buhari has a name to protect, he has a family, he comes from a home. He above all still remains the President of this country. We seem to forget that what goes around comes around; what if Buhari were to be your father, would you go on insulting and disdaining him like that?

As for Biafra, many things are not right with that quest. In fact, it"s just like asking for the moon cos it's impossible for Biafra to materialise. Quote me anywhere. We Igbos are our problem. Until we come together and know really what we want, we will keep on making mockery and shame of ourselves.

Wanna argue? I'm ready.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by DocHMD: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Another anti-Biafran pro-dullard trying to ridicule IPOB. na today?

14 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by mrsfavour(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
what is the topic here, Buhari or Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by queencalipso(f): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lolx grin you obviously posted this looking for argument.

Seem like you will end up arguing with your self grin

12 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by chiefolododo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
I thought as much , I thought as much
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:
Another anti-Biafran pro-dullard trying to ridicule IPOB. na today?
Bro chillax, in my school, I champion for the Biafran quest inu? Those we are trying to annex into Biafra like the Akwa ibomites want none of it. That"s another blow to our quest.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrsfavour:
what is the topic here, Buhari or Biafra ?
Read well again, you will see the connection.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
queencalipso:
Lolx grin you obviously posted this looking for argument.

Seem like you will end up arguing with your self grin
I made it clear from the outset that I'm ready to argue.

1 Like

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by DocHMD: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
Bro chillax, in my school, I champion for the Biafran quest inu? Those we are trying to annex into Biafra like the Akwa ibomites want none of it. That"s another blow to our quest.

How about the Akwa Ibomites that have died for it defiantly facing bullets in Igweocha during rallies and protests in that gallant city?

Hope you are very intelligent because I'll tear your argument into shreds and make you look stupid in the eyes of the world? Hope you are ready? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:

How about the Akwa Ibomites that have died for it defiantly facing bullets in Igweocha during rallies and protests in that great city.

Hope you are very intelligent because I tear your submission into shred and make you look stupid in the eyes of the world? Hope you are ready? cheesy
How many Akwa Ibomites? No doubt, some are sympathetic to our cause but I'm telling you categorically that majority of them are anti-Biafrans. I school school in Uniuyo and I know whta I'm saying.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by DocHMD: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
How many Akwa Ibomites? No doubt, some are sympathetic to our cause but I'm telling you categorically that majority of them are anti-Biafrans. I school school in Uniuyo and I know whta I'm saying.

In your school did they teach you about research methodology and opinion sampling through questionnaire before drawing conclusions?

Can you post your research results herein? We'll also require you to give us number of subjects you interviewed, and their views in tabulated format. What Statistical package did you employ in getting your results? Were your result stastically significant?

All these will help your research result stand the test of empricism and convince us you are not pulling data off the air to fool yourself and your likes.

We are waiting. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by freeze001(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
The op is another godforsaken igbo-wannabe. Just because it seemed convenient, he also schooled in Uni Uyo. Nansense dem!

6 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:

In your school did they teach you about research methodology and opinion sampling through questionnaire before drawing conclusions?

Can you post your research results on herein? We'll also require you to give us number of subjects you interviewed, and their views in tabulated format. What Statistical package did you employ in getting your results.

All these will help your research result stand the test of empricism and convince us you are not pulling of data off the air.

We are waiting.
Okay let me start from this angle. I wanted studying the listenership pattern of Radio Biafra in Aba Metropolis as my project proposal in Comm Arts, UNiuyo, but my Project Coordinator, rejected the topic on grounds that Radio Biafra is a pirate station and I should be a law_abiding citizen. What does that translate to? I have initiated countless debates and discussions on the Biafran issue on my Departmental Whatspp room and it ended into an altercation between the Igbos and Ibibios. Is it the quarrels and arguments in the hostel about Biafra? Abegi! I would like to conduct a survey soon personally within the Uyo capital city with Akwa Ibomites corely as my universe to sample their opinion on this Biafran issue.

1 Like

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
freeze001:
The op is another godforsaken igbo-wannabe. Just because it seemed convenient, he also schooled in Uni Uyo. Nansense dem!
O dika azughi gi azu? Learn to argue without being unnecessarily insulting.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by LarryBeryl(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Must you people talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
LarryBeryl:
Must you people talk nonsense
Must you reply to nonsense?
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by DocHMD: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
Okay let me start from this angle. I wanted studying the listenership pattern of Radio Biafra in Aba Metropolis as my project proposal in Comm Arts, UNiuyo, but my Project Coordinator, rejected the topic on grounds that Radio Biafra is a pirate station and I should be a law_abiding citizen. What does that translate to? I have initiated countless debates and discussions on the Biafran issue on my Departmental Whatspp room and it ended into an altercation between the Igbos and Ibibios. Is it the quarrels and arguments in the hostel about Biafra? Abegi! I would like to conduct a survey soon personally within the Uyo capital city with Akwa Ibomites corely as my universe to sample their opinion on this Biafran issue.

If you are a bright student you'd have realized that it is an intellectual sacrilege to comment conclusively without a survey result that you can refer to except you are propounding theories and hypothesis.

Your argument can't hold water, so your thread is useless at best.

3 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by freeze001(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
O dika azughi gi azu? Learn to argue without being unnecessarily insulting.

Ta! Noro odu ebe ahu! Gi n'onye n'ekwu kwanu? I mepee onu n'ekwugheri e chee no umuazi ka i n'agwa?
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
DocHMD:

If you are a bright student you'd have realized that it is an intellectual sacrilege to comment conclusively without a survey result that you can refer to except you are propounding theories and hypothesis.

Your argument can't hold water, so your thread is useless at best.
That was an opinion bro and I'm not trammelled to ventilate myself on issues I fit deem to talk on. Survey aside, I'm speaking the obvious truth. At least, I have generated a hypothesis that there is a no significant relationship between Akwa Ibom state and their support for the Biafran quest based on the repetitive pattern of their observed disposition towards the Biafran cause. Apart from not issuing out questionnaires, the interviews and debates I had conducted though unpublished are tantamount to good survey. Thank you.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
freeze001:

Ta! Noro odu ebe ahu! Gi n'onye n'ekwu kwanu? I mepee onu n'ekwugheri e chee no umuazi ka i n'agwa?
Kposhipu biko, onye gwara gi na mu bu anti-Ipob. Unu noro nno, unu ana akogheri. Mmadu hukwa eziokwu, ogakwaghi ekwu, okwaya? Gbalaga osiso.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by LarryBeryl(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
Must you reply to nonsense?
Must you reply nonsense-ly?

2 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
LarryBeryl:

Must you reply nonsense-ly?
Hahaha, must you reply to a nonsensely nonsense?
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
that's my school can we meet

2 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
When will you resume? Give me a p.m.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Nsogbu adighi. When are you .mresuming? Give me a p.m
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by DabuIIIT: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is simply a whollotta bullcrap..clone or no clone the 'gworo chewer' shud take a bow and pave way for the vp,period. He aint fit to run the country and what bodes ill for the head,bodes ill for the body,goddamit.

2 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Chinachriss(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
DabuIIIT:
This is simply a whollotta bullcrap..clone or no clone the 'gworo chewer' shud take a bow and pave way for the vp,period. He aint fit to run the country and what bodes ill for the head,bodes ill for the body,goddamit.
Chai, I don die
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by freeze001(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
Kposhipu biko, onye gwara gi na mu bu anti-Ipob. Unu noro nno, unu ana akogheri. Mmadu hukwa eziokwu, ogakwaghi ekwu, okwaya? Gbalaga osiso.

Nkea I kwuru a buruzie gini?
As for Biafra, many things are not right with that quest. In fact, it"s just like asking for the moon cos it's impossible for Biafra to materialise. Quote me anywhere. We Igbos are our problem. Until we come together and know really what we want, we will keep on making mockery and shame of ourselves.
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by diablos: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinachriss:

This ur suit for ur dp nawao...see as u use iron shine d suit life comot. U must be a shining tuskite grin

1 Like

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by Opakan2: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
This piece of shi.t here is the sole reason why igbos will never become president in Nigeria..

you keep wishing others and their loved ones bad and expect unconditional love from them.. where is that done? only stupi.d people will see that as possible.

You better tell your people to intensify their struggle cos nothing for them..The Fulanis, Hausas and co they love to hate are patiently waiting for them at the polls
Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by SolidGenius(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
OP because you don't believe in the struggle doesn't matter... If you like speak igbo from now to infinite dat wouldn't change nada. After all those suicide bombers destroying Iraq are Iraqis. Saying igbos are their problems, just made you an empty cigarette packet. Akwa Ibom would shift towards biafra if finally a referendum is called for. Their is no future for any sane Akwa Ibomites in Nigeria. By the way I've been living in Akwa Ibom for over 3 years now

2 Likes

Re: The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? by wins18(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
ysf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dream I Got About 2019 Presidential Election / Buhari Sufferes Setback As Southwest Apc Governors Move To Pdp / Atiku Stumbled In His Speech At Chatham House London: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.