Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students (3453 Views)

Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Elijah107(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't know whether the headquarters of
networking business or better still ponzi
schemes is in Imo state university owerri
(IMSU) or what.

At night you will see a group of students huddled
round one laptop awaiting the arrival of a new
website, Immediately it opens, hundreds of
students rush, invest money most of which
promises to either pay you double or triple, other
times, 4 times of what you invested.
The early birds get their return and it closes
down almost by the next day.

Those who lose lick their wounds and wait for
the next day.

I don't know if it so in other schools but in IMSU
here, its like that is the only lifeline they have.
Some of these websites are even developed by
people around us, there is never a fast way to
make money, what they just do is take from Obi
and Pay Ada, take from John and Pay obi, at the
end, John loses.

Some get lucky, others don't.
The launchers make their own money by
merging plenty people to pay them and from
traffic gotten from an influx of persons to
register.

Heard of one that used 800 thousand naira to do
MMM and it crashed, a student for that matter.
One used her house rent to do, and it got stuck.

source: http://www.imsuvila..co.ke/2017/03/see-how-ponzi-scheme-fever-is-running.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
.....reasons for suicide being rampant these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Elijah107(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
students can waste

3 Likes

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Elijah107(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
modelmike7:
.....reasons for suicide being rampant these days.
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Elijah107(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
for those that don't know the vice chacellor of imo state university, that is her photo prof. victoria adaobi obasi (former commissioner for education)... she is the best vice chancellor since the history of Imo state university, just recently she single handedly commissioned the building project of Imo state university star house, we love you mummy, more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by tomifowode: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
adon bilivit grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Unserious bunch of students

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by PenisCaP: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahah kalo kalo
Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Adewalefae(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
walahi I just lose 70k to ponzi scheme make God help me because my heart dey do me somehow....

2 Likes

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Adewalefae:
walahi I just lose 70k to ponzi scheme make God help me because my heart dey do me somehow....
Abeg no go pass lagos lagoon grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Elijah107(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Adewalefae:
take heart bro

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by harrickmoney2017: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Advice is
just for d student to stop participating in such SCHEMES

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by philGeo(m): 2:00am On Mar 26, 2017
harrickmoney2017:
Advice is
just for d student to stop participating in such SCHEMES
Who will hear you? Lagos Lagoon will soon have visitor.

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by dingbang(m): 2:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Lagos lagoon always has visitors.. It just depends on how epic you want your suicide to be

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by sxthizback: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Please download my song help the boys blow http://my.notjustok.com/track/197119/house-of- lordz-i-aint-ready-prod-by-show-x-mecc-one
Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by jericco1(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Guy na everywhere
Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by kygo(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2017
its everywhere o...i know a mate that hasn't paid his fees cos of these ponzi schemes..its that bad

1 Like

Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by opineflu(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
naija student to like fast money....bur who am i to blame them.
Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by Elijah107(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
it surprises me when i see our students using their text book fund for ponzi scheme, it is only in nigeria u can c dat.

GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS!!!
Re: See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Wetin man God do man get survive na.. May God help us In this country.

(1) (Reply)

See How Medical Students Write Exams At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi / Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape / Finally A Spacecraft Has Entered The SUN Outermost Atmosphere For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.