Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Free! Fiverr Review Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free! Fiverr Review Group (4564 Views)

EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Fiverr Review Exchange / If You Have Fiverr Review For Sale, Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
HI THERE!

First of all I’d like to congratulate you! You’ve taken action to research about fiverr, creating an account there and probably paying for skills or buying an eBook which is a wise decision on your part – investing in yourself and learning more whenever you can is the most important thing when it comes to online success. There are thousands of people here in nairaland who have made thousands of dollar from fiverr. And are still making money with it today.
Fiverr was one of the sites that I’ve stumbled upon, I tried it and it DIDN'T work for me because of one thing NO REVIEW, yes I know a lot of fiverr guru will not agree with me but, hey! Ask yourself if you will buy a Gig with no review? (Although I doubt that happening since there are lots of people offering the same service you are offering with lots of review, so why will a client choose no review gig unless na your papa get fiverr or your username na Bill gate)
A lot of people say that fiverr is one of the easiest and fastest ways to actually start Making Money Online with ZERO Investment! I personally disagree with the ZERO Investment because from all the ebook I read online, they ALL suggests buying review and that’s why lots of people are selling reviews here in nairaland.
So why did I open this thread, I stumbled across foreign fiverr exchange review forum. I now fully concur that fiverr review is a global wahala and it’s not a taboo to buy review and that review is one of the mandatory rules of making ANY fast sales on fiverr. I opened it so that new fiverr seller can exchange reviews and start selling on fiverr ASAP.
So who is eligible to join this group?
You must be willing to pay $5 to order for your partner’s GIG with this we only loose $1 that fiverr will take and you get $4 that you can withdraw anytime.
You must be willing to craft out your own review because people outside your niche might not know keywords that will convince your future clients about the quality of services you offer.
If you are willing to take charge of your fiverr earning, which will multiply in the next few days, if you’ll do everything it take earlier than later. Please indicate below.
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello.. Thanks, I'll need this
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Samadhii(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bro how much do you sell each review and how fast can you do it
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Samadhii:
Bro how much do you sell each review and how fast can you do it
No i am not selling any review we are going to exchange review thats you order my gig and give me review i will order yours and give you your own review thats all

1 Like

Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello.. Thanks, I'll need this
whats your niche
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Daviddson(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
ochivic:
I'm interested. Following...
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
ok i see people are showing interest. so the best way to do this is indicate that you are interested and say your niche this will help me marge people. i wouldnt want a situation where graphic designer will be giving graphic designer review that will look suspicious. i will like interchanging niche
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
ochivic:
whats your niche
I don't even have ... I'll appreciate it if you can put me through. But I can do article writing, animation, translation.
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tosinex:
I don't even have ... I'll appreciate it if you can put me through. But I can do article writing, animation, translation.
which means you have not opened fiverr account?
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
niche selection shouldnt be your problem because you choose one of the things you mention especially the one you think you can easily do HAPPILY without feeling as if its stress, then start researching about it. i will advice look for software of any niche you choose.
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by engrbayo11: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have a fiverr on writing and summary section, I want review and I am ready to pay for it
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by engrbayo11: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have fiverr account and i have already created gig on writing and summary section, I want review and I am ready to pay for it
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by ochivic: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
engrbayo11:
I have a fiverr on writing and summary section, I want review and I am ready to pay for it
ok welcome on board.
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Samadhii(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2017
ochivic:
No i am not selling any review we are going to exchange review thats you order my gig and give me review i will order yours and give you your own review thats all
I don't have a Paypal acct
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by lilyv8: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
I didn't need to buy any review to get my first buyer. I put my country as Nigeria and believed God. It's not everybody that should do freelancing. Find out what it is you should be doing now than following the crowd. In two days after I opened fiverr, my first buyer came and made an order. 4 days later the second buyer came. I decided to add more skills and more gigs. Right now I make sales everyweek and I am looking to learn more lucrative skills. Find out where you are suppose to be and you will excel in it.

4 Likes

Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Trush247: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Gig review available...0...9.0.9452387..2
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have opened even more than a year ago.. I deleted all the gigs yesterday when I wasn't selling, I need you to help me out.
ochivic:
which means you have not opened fiverr account?
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can help you get one opened US PayPal.. .
Samadhii:

I don't have a Paypal acct
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Dhelake: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Reviews needed from a non writing account.
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Nicklutz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is this group still active? I need reviews on my graphic design niche.
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by arimieye: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nicklutz:
Hello I have several accounts to sell review if you are interested kindly call this no 07033140117
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by arimieye: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nicklutz:
hello, I have reviews to sell on Fiverr and if you are interested kindly contact me on 07033140117
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by arimieye: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please if anyone that is interested in buying reviews kindly call me on this number 07033140117
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by arimieye: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
engrbayo11:
I have fiverr account and i have already created gig on writing and summary section, I want to review and I am ready to pay for it

Please if you are interested in buying reviews contact me 07033140117
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Favour2587(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
arimieye:

Please if you are interested in buying reviews contact me 07033140117

I am interested in review, I have called your line, what is your price for the review?
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by rushman003: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Hi peepz! Please i need a review on mikrotik(networking ) and User software testing. Who wanna pair on this ?
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by Nicklutz(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2017
rushman003:
Hi peepz! Please i need a review on mikrotik(networking ) and User software testing. Who wanna pair on this ?
How is it going to be?
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by arimieye: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
rushman003:

please if you are interested to buy review kindly contact me 07033140117
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by arimieye: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
rushman003:
Please I have a review to sell kindly call this number 07033140117 or www.fiverr.com/gurusara
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by wordpressdony(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hi,

I am NKM Dony, a professional website designer and developer at fiverr. Please checkout me and review.!

Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/wordpressdny

Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/wordpressdony/customize-any-type-wordpress-theme-like-as-demo

Best Regards,
Dony
Re: Free! Fiverr Review Group by daudugodswill: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2017
@op, please i dont have a paypal account how can i make payment for exchange of reviews, please your answer is highly needed. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Grow Your Business-businessinfopage.com / Nirsal Covid-19 Loan / SON Reduces Product Registration Time To 60 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.