Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 (42183 Views)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Hijack Petrol Tanker In Ikire, Kill Driver (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Jabioro: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is not the same road that half of Nigeria police work force was assigned to, and one quarter of our Air Force to fly over and monitor for 24 hrs.. IG has to issued query..someone have to pay for this negligence .

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by charlesucheh(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
i see !!!!! so the elites crew have started using the renovated airport, they now saw it fit to withdraw the initial security measures on place abi okay, where was the helicopter when all those razzmattaz was going on? i blame the government and those people who call themselves police officer...IG IDRIS!!! you no try!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by rusep: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Which road is safe at night. Some people will be happy now because is Kaduna - Abuja road, well I wish you what you wish others
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by blackboy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
My condolences. I am told that air passengers are conveyed by a convey of armed police front and back 3 hours journey to Abuja airport for free. I will make further findings
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by elegantslayer(f): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
DESTINY41:
I just new cook soup Finnish Ooh
abeg who get garri ?? , so that I fit to make eba RAIN DEY fall 4 my area

mehn I get o,but e dey house and I no dey around
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
what happened to the policemen that were meant to protect travellers on that route? that road will become a bulls eye to criminals because they know those using that route within this period are people going to use the airport in kaduna and would have much cash on them. the federal government didnt think this one through atall atall

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by DESTINY41(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=elegantslayer post=54946337]mehn I get o,but e dey house and I no dey around[/quiote]
I nor know wedar if nkechi go still dey chop
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by peekay007: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
just come chop for my House.i dey stay for Kaduna-Abuja Express Way,come for night grin
DESTINY41:
abeg who get garri ?? , so that I fit to make eba
RAIN DEY fall 4 my area

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by begwong: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
This prove to show that the foreign airlines that refuse kaduna Airport were right. Kaduna road not safe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by DESTINY41(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
elegantslayer:
mehn I get o,but e dey house and I no dey around

I nor know wedar if nkechi go still dey chop
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by DESTINY41(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
peekay007:
just come chop for my House.i dey stay for Kaduna-Abuja Express Way,come for night grin

No wahala now,
you dey fine person wey you wan send message
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by yinkslinks(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nobody should come to abuja from kaduna oooo that road wont be safe until the airport in completed. I had rather travel to abuja from lagos by road.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by jimi4us: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Stupidity is when you believe APC govt when they say you're safe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by elegantslayer(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=DESTINY41 post=54946422][/quote]Ask mama Chima for small garri nao
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by jossy4joseph(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
I thought FG said they deployed all the security apparatus in the country to that route. This country is a joke
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by welisto2: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Night journeying is not something that is encourage. We need to pray so that we woundnt fall into the hand of the enemy
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by DanseMacabre(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Zero tolerance for security.
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
DESTINY41:
abeg who get garri ?? , so that I fit to make eba
RAIN DEY fall 4 my area

Go and marry so your kitchen will be in better hands.
You bought ingredients for soup without garri. You try.
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by DESTINY41(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Go and marry so your kitchen will be in better hands.
You bought ingredients for soup without garri. You try.

I thought otherwise
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Buharimustgo: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is this not the road this govts says is very safe to ply when u land in Kaduna

So you believed Lia Mohammed and his lying crew?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by fakati(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
FG should compensate the the families involve accordingly because they promised maximum security on that road both night and including air surveillance.

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by chi4ik(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
it's true, it was God that saved me yesterday, I saw the corpse & d injured last night around 7:30pm. I came from Jos to abuja yesterday. we had to pack until police were able to clear d road

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
that road has always been dangerous.
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by sirpharrell(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
blackboy:
My condolences. I am told that air passengers are conveyed by a convey of armed police front and back 3 hours journey to Abuja airport for free. I will make further findings

Yes. That road is the most policed highway in Nigeria. Air passengers are transported to and from the airport by armed security convoy with blaring siren, you would mistake the convoy for a governor's.

I don't know whether this story is even true or not but if it happened at night, I can not rule that out. Which highway is safe to travel in Nigeria after dusk? There's no road right now in Nigeria safer than Abuja to Kaduna. Some people just comment on what they know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Bimpe29: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
That must have been taken into consideration if only our government are proactive. Security on that route and elsewhere cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by Rastamann: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
We all know that security is non - existence in Nigeria but given the closure of Abuja airport, why can't the government through its police provide adequate security on this route at least for now?
Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by soflygerian(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
iamnicer:
embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed

I KNEW THAT KADUNA - ABUJA ROAD WILL BE A TARGET

WHAT ARE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOING

THOUGHT THEY PROMISED MAXIMUM SECURITY ON THAT ROAD

NIGERIA I WEEP embarassed
obviously the security was for High Powerful Delegates and not for ''common Nigerians'' as they would refer to us!!!

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by dammyllare(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Not new... Anyone use to Kaduna-Abuja express way know how dangerous it is
Don't believe by any govt
Robbery happens almost every weekend on that route
Anytime am traveling to Kaduna I don't go between fri-sat
The route is the most dangerous in North Central
God will keep protecting us all

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by dammyllare(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2017
sirpharrell:

Yes. That road is the most policed highway in Nigeria. Air passengers are transported to and from the airport by armed security convoy with blaring siren, you would mistake the convoy for a governor's.

I don't know whether this story is even true or not but if it happened at night, I can not rule that out. Which highway is safe to travel in Nigeria after dusk? There's no road right now in Nigeria safer than Abuja to Kaduna. Some people just comment on what they know nothing about.
Bros... Stop lying just to score political point
My family stays in Kaduna and everyone staying in Kaduna know how dangerous that route is during weekends
Yes, I repeat during weekends
You can ask anybody... Robbery take place along that route almost every weekend

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by juman(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Avoid traveling in the night.

Night travel always extremely dangerous in nigeria.
Day travel is not safe talkless of night travelling.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 by akigbemaru: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Robbery attack!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander / Police Arrest Notorious Kidnappers While Spending N12 Million Ransom Money (pic) / Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.