Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. (3948 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino Melaye's official qualifications according to his NASS profile.
What is all the fuss about Harvard and London school of Economics?
He never claimed to graduate from Harvard or London school of Economics.
Nigerians just follow bandwagon to discredit anyone they hate just to pull him down.
He actually posed for pictures in Harvard and London school of Economics claiming student! It is understandable as Nigerian. It is called 'ego-boosting' or 'show-off'.

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mallam Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by tsamson(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Stdaviding(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Space booked
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by cktheluckyman: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
So what was all the noise about Harvard and LSE?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:
I don't know o. He never claimed to graduate from Harvard or London school of Economics.
Nigerians just follow bandwagon to discredit anyone they hate just to pull him down.
UPDATE!: He bodly said he is a graduate of Harvard and LSE. I just watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dix week is for Dino..... Next week for another person
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by rafindo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
What of the secondary school he attended
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
rafindo:
What of the secondary school he attended
We don't know o! Lol. With the o'level shown by Sahara reporters it is obvious Dino retook his SSCE exams.
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by LordOfNaira: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hasmos:

I don't know o. He never claimed to graduate from Harvard or London school of Economics.

His profile was doctored. However, while responding to Ndume's call for a probe of Dino, Dino replied that he had many degrees and that he even graduated from Harvard and London School of Economics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Vanpascore(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
K
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Vanpascore(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seen
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by policy12: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by policy12: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
I thought Dino said he has seven degree when is it only 2 posted?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by dunkem21(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
His qualification is very OK cool

He should continue doing his excellent job in the Senate undeterred.
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Qmerit(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Didn't u hear when he said it by himself on video. ??

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Qmerit:

Didn't u hear when he said it by himself on video. ??
Honestly, I didn't.
I have nothing to gain in this issue. I will look for the video.
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Sufisunni: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hasmos:

Guy, are u paid to defend Dino? If yes, then he is wasting his money with u! U've done a poor PR work. Check out for video where he said he graduated from Harvard and LSE and manipulate the mind of Nigerians rather than feigning ignorance that such video never exist.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by cktheluckyman: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sufisunni:
Guy, are u paid to defend Dino? If yes, then he is wasting his money with u! U've done a poor PR work. Check out for video where he said he graduated from Harvard and LSE and manipulate the mind of Nigerians rather than feigning ignorance that such video never exist.
As Long as he did not state that in any official document. That lie has no legal implications for him.Sowore however should Start getting ready to pay him N5billion for saying he never graduated from ABU

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Sufisunni: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as he did not state that in any official document. That lie has no legal implications for him.Sowore however should Start getting ready to pay him N5billion for saying he never graduated from ABU
Please, I am neither a supporter of Dino nor SR. I am just being honest here. My checks revealed that Dino cant be trusted for publicly lying that he graduated from both Harvard and LSE. Dino said he went to camp in 1999 but his BA Geography SoR was issued in June 2000. So Sir how do marry all these together?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sufisunni:
How I wished I was paid. After all, I am unemployed.
I just went to YouTube to see the said videos by myself. He actually said he is a graduate of Harvard and LSE.
In trying to seek for the truth, I went online to verify his official declaration of result. All I can see is what I posted.
I now fully admit that he said he is a graduate of Harvard and LSE.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

His profile was doctored. However, while responding to Ndume's call for a probe of Dino, Dino replied that he had many degrees and that he even graduated from Harvard and London School of Economics.
You are right. He BODLY said it.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by LordOfNaira: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hasmos:
You are right. He BODLY said it.
That you went in search of the truth shows your sincerity!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Qmerit(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hasmos:

Honestly, I didn't.
I have nothing to gain in this issue. I will look for the video.
. Ok, no need looking for it watch it here thanks... He lied like kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBfzhRFBkw
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by cktheluckyman: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did he submit any certificate purportedly from Harvard or LSE to Inec or the Senate? That should be the koko of the matter
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Qmerit:
. Ok, no need looking for it watch it here thanks... He lied like kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBfzhRFBkw

Thanks. I have since watched it. I wasted no time in downloading and watching it. Thanks once again.
I only stand for the truth. I have backed off him.
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Qmerit(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hasmos:

Thanks. I have since watched it. I wasted no time in downloading and watching it. Thanks once again.
I only stand for the truth. I have backed off him.

No lele is a liar! Parading himself as a senator and lying about his degrees.
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Did he submit any certificate purportedly from Harvard or LSE to Inec or the Senate? That should be the koko of the matter
I am sure he didn't. He just a typical Nigerian who loves boasting and showboating.
He said he has 7 degress boastfully so that he would be hailed. Unfortunately, he goofed by that.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Hasmos(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Qmerit:

No lele is a liar! Parading himself as a senator and lying about his degrees.
Calling a spade a spade! One lie makes someone a Liar. I agree totally.
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by Justuceleague2: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino bet why?
Re: Dino Melaye Official Qualifications. by muyibaba222(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Hasmos:
Dino Melaye's official qualifications according to his NASS profile.
What is all the fuss about Harvard and London school of Economics?
He never claimed to graduate from Harvard or London school of Economics.
He actually posed for pictures in Harvard and London school of Economics claiming student! It is understandable as Nigerian. It is called 'ego-boosting' or 'show-off'.

Did you follow this issue from the beginning at all?
Have watch the video where Dino claimed to have seven degrees already?
Did you read the article where he was said to have edited his profiles? and lastly
Do you have his profile before this issue?

If your answers to all the questions above is yes, then let's argue it. If NO, try make the research.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA Update: Busola Dakolo Says Fatoyinbo Is Not Free Yet / See The Crowd Waiting To Get Lagos State Lockdown Palliative / Why Obaseki won Edo Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.