Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) (39843 Views)

Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by unstableaswater: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
The dilector who is now a landlord in kuje told the world that Nigeria is a zoo but day by day the news we receives keep showing that the only part that is a zoo in Nigeria is the red soil region of Nigeria, that is where you see animals killing themselves.

femolii:
Osus people self.

See men that dress like women, they take every opportunity to put their bigotry and hatred on display.

They are the Zulu of Nigeria. The most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria.

They eat and sleep tribe. Yet the most henious crimes are committed in their southwest yoloba region under the cover of darkness only for the sun to later expose it to the whole world.

How dumb are u to tribalise a dispute that led to the murder of one person by another.

U think fights and murder dont happen even in US/UK everyday, stop making Nigeria appear like a dumb country, we have law and obviously the actions of that individual is illegal and will attract capital punishment. Grow up and find more positive way to promote nairaland or drive traffic before person vex carry matchet serve u correct.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Petty people and sense of entitlement is like bread and butter. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by mavinc4u(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
mackay37:
That'a why countries like Indonesia,Thialand etc have no consience in sending them to death because d 'FORMER' has non!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I really weep for your generations. Sorry.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by mavinc4u(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with the guy. Why didn't he ask his father for help, why his uncle? Did the uncle steal his father's property to warrant all these inhuman treatment from him? That guy should be arrested and executed the same way he killed the man so that others can learn.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by delpee(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sadly, slowly and steadily we're losing our sense of values. People get killed for all kinds of flimsy reasons or just plain greed. We were brought up to understand that there's dignity in labor and that hard work is the antidote to poverty (Ise loogun ise). Today the fraudsters, druglords, human traffickers, corrupt politicians and businessmen etc have impacted negatively on lives because they're rarely brought to book. No one cares anymore how you get your money. Get rich or die trying!
May God open our hearts and minds to understand that we are created to fulfill our purpose on earth. Our personal efforts are always more important than what we expect others to do for us.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Mouthgag: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lastpharoah33:

Whats ur point, afonja? angry sad
Osu he won't respond tongue
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by omenkaLives(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'd be shocked if LiePob doesn't up and say Fulanis did this tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wait first, na by force to help person again. So killing d man is his best solution to the problem now abi.
I don't know why all these things no dey happen around me. I need to use one of these imbecilles as a scape goat.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by deflover(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
How can this dead man on the floor that obviously needed help when he was alive help somebody? I believed this his uncle might have trying to arrange or arranging the killer's mum! (Just guessing o)

Just guessing and you said you believe

Next time put a hole in your head
The ice cream of a brain needs to leak out angry
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by ipobbigot7: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
unstableaswater:

See men that dress like women, they take every opportunity to put their bigotry and hatred on display.

They are the Zulu of Nigeria. The most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria.

They eat and sleep tribe. Yet the most henious crimes are committed in their southwest yoloba region under the cover of darkness only for the sun to later expose it to the whole world.

How dumb are u to tribalise a dispute that led to the murder of one person by another.

U think fights and murder dont happen even in US/UK everyday, stop making Nigeria appear like a dumb country, we have law and obviously the actions of that individual is illegal and will attract capital punishment. Grow up and find more positive way to promote nairaland or drive traffic before person vex carry matchet serve u correct.

You see what i meant, his last statement just confirmed my assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by femolii: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Osus has finish this country,nawaoo na only osus people dey self?

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by unstableaswater: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:

You see what i meant, his last statement just confirmed my assertion.

Forget that thing, most of wat u say here, if u tried it in real life, them go take knife cut ur head and nothing will happen.

Killing is a sin like other sin and the bible says that the wages of sin is death. Respect urself Sir, i know u are a old man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Caseless: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Name checked.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
seunlly:
this igbo people will have a special place in hell

Can't we just do away with casting tribal aspersions on posts? Criminals are everywhere. No tribe is perfect. Its better to focus on meaningful discussions that can bring about the much needed change in our society.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by rusher14: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
They can still blame Fulani for this.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by joinnow: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
This person get F.. ulani blood for his veins.
Make they do DNA test to confirm .
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by ipobbigot7: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=unstableaswater post=54947561]

Forget that thing, most of wat u say here, if u tried it in real life, them go take knife cut ur head and nothing will happen.

Killing is a sin like other sin and the bible says that the wages of sin is death. Respect urself Sir, i know u are a old man.
[/quote

Guy where you buy the weed this night? No buy for that joint again o, e be like say dem dey mix their own.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Ngokafor(f): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
...Gosh!!..what an animal!!..

..but this man looks like he needs help more na....The real story is clearly not what this blogger wrote.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
It's from the savage cave people so I'm not surprised.
They share every bad attributes with Cain in the bible.. wicked, greedy, killers. Just unfortunate

Not surprised at all; everything to them is by force; even help from a relative - that should be entirely voluntary.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Balooscadido(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
HE DISSOLVE TO DIE TOO.
Am I the only one that saw this #Ripenglish
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by lazsnaira(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
The dilector who is now a landlord in kuje told the world that Nigeria is a zoo but day by day news we receives keep showing that the only part that is a zoo in Nigeria is the red soil region of Nigeria, that is where you see animals killing themselves over help.
...some times i just clik on a story to watch you kids fool around as you entertain and console your selves wit ludicruosly innate bigotry.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
A MAN ENEMY IS IN HIS HOUSEHOLD.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You are been kind to use that word animals, animals are even better because they show empathy amongst themselves , what we have currently is wicked demons from hell parading Nigeria in form of humans, the current place called hell is the Federal republic of Nigeria, even Satan himself is shocked to see the wickedness going on all over Nigeria, just imagine how these wicked idio.t butchered his uncle, nonsense angry angry angry

Wickedness is all over the world, terrible things happen all over. May you should tune to IDXTRA and Criminal Investigation channels on DsTv to see some heinous crimes committed elsewhere. Satan and his demons don't operate only in Nigeria. They operate worldwide.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by lazsnaira(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'd be shocked if LiePob doesn't up and say Fulanis did this tomorrow.
YOU HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ....and i do feel your pain and wish i could help you heal.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by engrchykae(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
green card to prison where he will get enough help such as free feeding and housing in a very large compound
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by emeka2847: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Whenever I see such events I like to draw attention to the need to stop making stupid bigotic comments because all sections of the country has killers and good people alike
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by jovialswag(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
anambra state is getting out of ✋hand
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
He must have been suffering mental disorder. That's really inhumane.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by bigfather(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
chimere66:
As shared by Uju.....

'This Man Mr Daniel Ebem was killed last week Sunday after church service at his father's compound at Nneogidi village Agulu by his elder brother's Son by Name Mr Chigboo Edem . Chigboo said that Daniel don't want to help him therefore he used cutlass to cut the his uncle into pieces'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/man-murdered-by-elder-brother-son-in.html?m=1

Now that he has killed him, will he get d help now?
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by umarshehu58(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
BIAFRA
THE LAND OF PIECES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Catch Touts Collecting Fees At Newly Commissioned Layby In Lagos / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.