Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) (40013 Views)

Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by OTEGA1: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wat is wrong?/Why us everybody against the black man?In US its s crime to be black and can be killed easily. In Asia dey are looking for blank man to kill for the slightest reason. In south Africa black man killing black man.In Nigeria black man kill black man.

Why. Is the black man against himself ??

Why why why
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Umehnnamdi(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Fresh corpse without blood. Hmmm. shocked shocked Did he drink d man's blood too undecided
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by mavinc4u(f): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2017
unstableaswater:
Another of their proud yoruba son Adrian Ajao (Khalid Masood)

Commited mass murder just last week wednesday. Bodies littered the street.

Maybe Britain should ban all Black people from UK becos of yoruba terrorist.

Is that guy a Nigerian?
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Alagbada1(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2017
N.a. cult be the guy way kill this man..
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by juman(m): 12:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Its too graphic for me.

What a destroyed country!
APC is a failure.

In a functioning country, one does not necessarily need family members help to get it right in life.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Igbo man killed his uncle.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2017
That's how one asshat got mad that I wasn't physically able to complete a task that I didn't even ask for grin

Some people believe that you came to live life for them on this earth.

No matter how much you've done in the past, without being asked, it's never enough.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Guestlander: 1:51am On Mar 26, 2017
unstableaswater:

Forget that thing, most of wat u say here, if u tried it in real life, them go take knife cut ur head and nothing will happen.

Killing is a sin like other sin and the bible says that the wages of sin is death. Respect urself Sir, i know u are a old man.

You are basically confirming what he said. You sound like a homicidal maniac.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 26, 2017
unstableaswater:

See men that dress like women, they take every opportunity to put their bigotry and hatred on display.

They are the Zulu of Nigeria. The most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria.

They eat and sleep tribe. Yet the most henious crimes are committed in their southwest yoloba region under the cover of darkness only for the sun to later expose it to the whole world.

How dumb are u to tribalise a dispute that led to the murder of one person by another.

U think fights and murder dont happen even in US/UK everyday, stop making Nigeria appear like a dumb country, we have law and obviously the actions of that individual is illegal and will attract capital punishment. Grow up and find more positive way to promote nairaland or drive traffic before person vex carry matchet serve u correct.
shatap ya mouth dia. You Igbos are all animals....

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by adorable29(f): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Some Nigerian youths have a very very very annoying self entitlement mentality! Bunch of lazy buffoons who can't do anything in thier life without uncle or aunty. As if uncle doesn't have his own life to live!

We should learn not to depend on other people cos those other people don't have two heads and may have other responsibilities like thier wife and kids and parents. Its not even easy with this uncles and you that doesn't have a single responsibility wants to add your bad head to his headache!

We naija yoots should change our mindset, una hear?!
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by vibeskartel101: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2017
the igbo mods here are too biased banning yoruba ids, I have 3 ids banned within 4 days
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
How can this dead man on the floor that obviously needed help when he was alive help somebody? I believed this his uncle might have trying to arrange or arranging the killer's mum! (Just guessing o)
Why don't you be more matured?
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by banqalee(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Serves him right joor..all these wicked uncles shd be beheaded angry angry angry
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Animals litter every nook and cranny of my country

Where's ur country? Ethiopia ? Na Ethiopia get wild animal pass for the whole of Africa
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=ceejay80s post=54954855]

Where's ur country? Ethiopia ? Na Ethiopia get wild animal pass for the whole of Africa [/quote

Keep fooling yourself..I have no doubt your hands are not clean
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=54954881][/quote]
And urs is clean? Kettle calling pot black
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017
ceejay80s:

And urs is clean?
Kettle calling pot black

I was right
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by baby124: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Some people can come to you for help. If you help and stop or you don't help at all, they find a way to blame you for all their problems. In fact, they will now fixate all their hatred on you and do all to destroy you since they cannot take what you own. These people are completely demented and one should run from them. It becomes a problem when they are family members.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Nwodosis(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Mekwen:
Why don't you be more matured?

Don't use the word matured when dealing with humans, use only mature!
Back to topic, do you expect me to be more mature that the adult that killed his uncle?
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was right

The salam alone as ur username don indicate u as a muslim, full of hatred, I don disappear
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by eflintsone(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2017
i can see some angry igbos lay protective comments lol ... if to say na north such happen na dem go raise more hate comments ,see how it feels... mk una continue with una killings o eyin igbos

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:

Don't use the word matured when dealing with humans, use only mature!
Back to topic, do you expect me to be more mature that the adult that killed his uncle?
NO! , be mature with your utterances especially when you don't know things for sure.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by Nwodosis(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Mekwen:
NO! , be mature with your utterances especially when you don't know things for sure.

I had a seminar scenario in my life, I lost my Dad as a kid and my uncle was coming for my mum, I warned him but he didn't listen until I attacked. I was asked why I attacked him and I said that he's not taking care of us and my he - goat uncle was happy with the answer I gave. I just guessed the same scenario played out here on the fatal side.
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by toprealman: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Mental health challenge is on the increase in the country....why?
Re: Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) by vibeskartel101: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
eflintsone:
dos igbos ehn , if na hausa do such the thread go don enta 30 pages, dem go don lay hate nd tribalistic comments ,u go dey hear aboki will always b aboki or bubu see ur brodas .... igbos ehn make i no too tlk
u dey mind those Jumi people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat. / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.