Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! (5254 Views)

My CGPA is giving me depression / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by IkUKU01(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
My brother that's how computer science is in all schools. my school Is the worst.. Reason been that you must sort the lectures to survive or they spoil your result with Ds Es and C Os. My advice to you is that you switch to statistics reason being that there total credit load per semester is always low compare to comp science.. And most of there course loads are 4units if you can hit As or Bs your cgpa might experience acceleration
NB if you are determine you will make it
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Antell95(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2017
supo19884:
1.Why did you choose to study computer science over others (motivate or aspiration).
2. What background (art; technical, science or commercial) are you coming from?
3. Your age bracket (15 - 18; 19 - 21; 22 - 25; 25 - 35)
This will assist to advice you on what you can can do to make 2:2 on your graduation or to change your course of study.

I Love The Course, background is technical coz i went to a technical college where i did elect elect, i'm 21.
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Antell95(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2017
dabrake:
Send me a PM. I graduated from that department.
Done!
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Antell95(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Thank You All for sparing me your time to say something that could either make or mar me, i am grateful. GOD BLESS US.
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by supo19884: 5:48am On Mar 28, 2017
If you are coming from a technical background you should have choose electrical or computer engineering because it encompasses computer science and the engineering aspect. This would have been more advantageous than computer science.
Engineering involves application of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to real life problem (art and craft) why science deals with the study of theory based on facts learned through experiments and observation (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
You are having a problem of mentoring because your passion is arts or crafts. Someone with a science or technical background can perform excellently well in computer or electrical engineering than computer science or science related courses except in technology universities like Futo, Futminna, Futa or Mautech.
At 21 years, you can still achieve your dream concentrate on your study and change your friends. Don't skip lecture, and spend time with your class notes and course materials. Do assignments on your own and always compared with others. Start reading at the beginning of the semester and get copy of past exams questions and class note. You can still make 2:2 regardless you don't have anymore carryover course and make 5.0 during your IT.
More importantly while concentrating on this present course of study, find a way to write another jamb and choose a technology university to study computer engineering or electrical engineering. Thank me later.

Antell95:
I Love The Course, background is technical coz i went to a technical college where i did elect elect, i'm 21.
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Olatife(f): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2017
What about people like me that just got admitted for computer science and mathematics? ?

😱😱
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Antell95(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Olatife:
What about people like me that just got admitted for computer science and mathematics? ?

😱😱
which University/Polythecnic?
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Olatife(f): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Antell95 post=55122058] which University/Polythecnic?[/quote

OAU
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by jamesbawa(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Olatife post=55179239][/quote] are you good in maths?
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Antell95:
Hi Ladies and Gent, I need advice concerning my performance in school, though its more like a general issue in that wicked COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF UYO. Even at that, some few student are coping while some are totally brutalized and frustrated, many have changed course while some dropped out.. As For Me i cannot quit, my weaknesses are the borrowed courses from Math and Statistics of which i had a poor foundation in Math and never did futher math in secondary school, GOD! Its Like Studying three different courses at once.

.Please I Need Your Kind Advice On What To Do, I am depressed and frustrated.

,N/B: I have 3 more years, its a five years course.

WHAT CAN I DO TO GRADUATE WITH 2ND CLASS LOWER (best case) OR 3RD CLASS(worst case)
Lol..... My brother write Jamb
Re: His CGPA Is 1.14 After Two Years, PLEASE ADVICE! by Antell95(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2017
reminiscing:
Lol..... My brother write Jamb
Write Jamb Again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody In This World Older Than 18 Years Old Can Do This? / Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike / I Urgently Need Information On Waec May-june 2007 Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.