Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) (42962 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
ekanDamie:
how old is this TTT he acts, looks n dresses like a damn teenager
he should just go n join Nickelodeon.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by kushme: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
emandman:
Who foot the bill for all these their partying?

Gifty...

1 Like

Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
high bp is real based on logistics..

advising you to calm don based on dat logicstics...

Plenty don pemen cos dem no check the logistics..

Use your kidney bro.
timidapsin:
Annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
timidapsin:
Annoying angry
That's apparently the only English sentence he knows tongue.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Deeypeey:
Eviction party?....like wtf?!
who dafuck celebrates failure?!
They are not failures, at least not entirely. They are now famous, its an achievement.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by nely4me(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
They should do the eviction parties in SOUTH AFRICA too. undecided
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
They are not failures, at least not entirely. They are now famous, its an achievement.
m not calling dem failures...buh they failed to hit the target,didnt they?...so aw can they be celebrating that?..na wa oo
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Since we hv eviction party! SACK party won't be bad one to organise too!
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Moving4: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Moving4: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2017
BBNaija Bisola Dance sexy in 2night Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDrbjkeiiK0
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 1:13am On Mar 26, 2017
rasazee:
Thin Tall Tonic. eze gburugburu of bbn bedmatics
Na my guy art work u uze! Uzo
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by lelvin(m): 2:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Denrele and TTT really have something in common.. They be taking pictures like say the camera dey pursue them
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Elnida: 3:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
What's even with this stupîd show and the evicted whatever

Oh shocked
I see... They're are now celebs... Nonesense!

Even that Dólt from Akwa Ibom was celebrated after being evicted because HE FINGERED A SLÛT....

Well, this stupîd show I shall never watch.

For the mere fact that it's even been aired from that stupîd Xenophobic country, IT'S AN INSULT TO MY PERSON.

dem force U bfo?
U don't have to be brash to vent ur displeasure . if U have nofin else to say Abeg comot ur big head make we see road.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Nanpee: 4:05am On Mar 26, 2017
So we should go and fry beans? grin
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by adorable29(f): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2017
lonelydora:
So people are still watching this our 'Immoral show' with us. Make Una leave us, the immoral people, to watch am alone nah.

DJ Lambo in the house. Why is Tboss always sitting down in parties. She no sabi dance?

They only watch for 2mins, 5mins, weekends, eviction show watchers, etc. Its we that watch 24/7 with good PHCN electricity that are the immoral ones.

Pretenders and hypocrites everywhere! You will even see thousands opening the BBN threads cos they are interested but are afraid to comment so they are not called immoral!

Nigeria is the most hypocritical nation on earth!

1 Like

Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

Oh shocked

Even that Dólt from Akwa Ibom was celebrated after being evicted because HE FINGERED A SLÛT....

For the mere fact that it's even been aired from that stupîd Xenophobic country, IT'S AN INSULT TO MY PERSON.
Mumu. Did they beg you or tie you down to watch it? I doubt you can even afford DSTV subscription. Your mate is about to win 25 million and you you're here yapping aimlessly on nairaland.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Mosihc: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2017
LMAO! I guess it's a party for the next inductee to the list of upcoming celebs
Deeypeey:
Eviction party?....like wtf?!
who dafuck celebrates failure?!
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by delishpot: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2017
That girl in blue jeans shirt, she forget her trousers for house. I wonder why nobody tell her.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2017
ekanDamie:
how old is this TTT he acts, looks n dresses like a damn teenager
he should just go n join Nickelodeon.
savage detected.....
Zero chills found...
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by delishpot: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2017
okoisubra:
Today 25th day of March, 2017,
Hon. Dr. MON IBE Celebrates his 50th anniversary as not just a medical doctor but also as a Consultant Neurosurgeon in Nigeria,
I pray that God gives him more years to do what he knows how to Best.
More oil to your engine my Dr....

They call him the Pride of Mbaise

Check out video and pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_o8wTSTGEI

I pray life treats him as he treats his patients. If he treats then good, with dignity and with interest, good . If he treats them like nuisance and time wasters and he couldn't care less about them then............. Na doctor kii my mama so I no dey carry dey pray for them anyhow. May life treat all of them like they treat their patients.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2017
adorable29:

They only watch for 2mins, 5mins, weekends, eviction show watchers, etc. Its we that watch 24/7 with good PHCN electricity that are the immoral ones.

Pretenders and hypocrites everywhere! You will even see thousands opening the BBN threads cos they are interested but are afraid to comment so they are not called immoral!

Nigeria is the most hypocritical nation on earth!

You have said it all. Most people calling it immoral do not even have cable, they just heard it from other people's mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Neymar1095(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

Oh shocked

like u are important
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Mouthgag: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
like u are important
Like your father and mother are important

Bloody Jobless nonentity.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Neymar1095(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Mouthgag post=54961153] Like your father and mother are important Hehehe he pain d idiot
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Mouthgag: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=54961244][/quote]
Lol!
E pain the dọ̀lt tongue

Daughter of a nonentity grin
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Neymar1095(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
Lol! E pain the dọ̀lt tongue
Daughter of a nonentity grin
Daughter? Guy u are useless. ugly monkey
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
He should try and repackage his brows na.
Re: Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) by Mouthgag: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
Daughter? Guy u are useless. ugly monkey
You're nothing but a SHE-male.
foooooooooooooooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.