Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army (11698 Views)

"Recent Killing In Ikorodu Not Likely To Be By Badoo Members" - Lagos Police / Lagos Police Say Recent Killing In Ikorodu Not Likely To Be By Badoo Members / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
maticanto:

Don't you or relative will soon be victim of this wicked act....
oga where are your proofs? we risk our lives everyday and these is what we get? agreed there are some bad eggs in d army,same as every organisation, bt generalizing is totally uncalled for
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by donsheddy1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
Nah there way nah... Them must coverage up
I gave up when i read this part "Nah [b]there [/b]way nah... Them must [b]coverage [/b]up"
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by LordVoldemort(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pavarottii:

Asin; " The case was reported to Ogijo police station. The parties involved were arrested and their statements taken.

Thereafter, the police wanted to charge the matter to court for which the tenant and the landlady opted for out of court settlement. The young men who carried out the beating were neither arrested nor their identity ascertained by the police."

First u say, they were arrested, later u say they were neither arrested nor their identity ascertained.

It shows its total false and army officials carried out d acts.

Why do u find it hard to read and understand?

Kindly read again for better understanding before you open your garbage filled mouth
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
martynz50:
oga where are your proofs? we risk our lives everyday and these is what we get? agreed there are some bad eggs in d army,same as every organisation, bt generalizing is totally uncalled for
Seriously, civilians know it is not easy to be a soldier and we appreciate your efforts for putting your lives on the line for other people's safety. But NA need to do something about rogue soldiers that wouldn't hesitate to snuff out life of ordinary civilian at any slightest opportunity. It is not good for the NA image at all.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
maasoap:

Seriously, civilians know it is not easy to be a soldier and we appreciate your efforts for putting your lives on the line for other people's safety. But NA need to do something about rogue soldiers that wouldn't hesitate to snuff out life of ordinary civilian at any slightest opportunity. It is not good for the NA image at all.
u are so right, our recruitment process isnt perfect we have more uneducated soldiers who no little or no knowledge of the constitution that guides the armed forces oof the federal republic of nigeria, they feel like once they are on uniform they are to b feared and revered, and beat up anyone they like.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by seangy4konji: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
everything about nigeria is a shame...

all the people that we found corrupt are our lawmakers...

all the people who read english or geography are lawmakers while geophysics graduates are scho teachers...

after ogogoro drinking what do you expect their leader to say

With billions of dollars missing,boko haram is still causing havoc and you think all of them are still sane

Just mind you business so they dont cut your life short.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Pray(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Zombie way na one way........ undecided
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by doskie(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
I commend the Nigeria army for the recent way they read and respond to information concerning their reputation. I don't see any other Nigerian institution doing this. Whether or not the news is true, its very commendable that they showed this much concern. Same with the case of the cripple in the east and the brutalized woman. Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 26, 2017
sorry1:
if they could deny video footage killing protesting ipob ,this one without video will be far too easy to deny na.
Sorry
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 26, 2017
tongue
donsheddy1:
I gave up when i read this part "Nah [b]there [/b]way nah... Them must [b]coverage [/b]up"
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

Asin; " The case was reported to Ogijo police station. The parties involved were arrested and their statements taken.

Thereafter, the police wanted to charge the matter to court for which the tenant and the landlady opted for out of court settlement. The young men who carried out the beating were neither arrested nor their identity ascertained by the police."

First u say, they were arrested, later u say they were neither arrested nor their identity ascertained.

parties involved probably meant landlady, son and victim
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Do u expect dem to say d truth?

Bastard soldiers, only God go punish una
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by LorDBolton(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

See this illiterate !!!

Gosh seun e be like na to create separate forum for these dummies , they're becoming a nuisance

Imagine someone over 18 (presumably) cannot read and comprehend a well thought out statement by the NA?

Wow ... What a disgrace
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
martynz50:
pls keep quiet. You're all bad eggs. All nigeria soldiers, evil heartless idiot who joined d army to massage their self esteem, bring others down, waste lives and feel good about yourselves.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2017
exlinkleads:
ndi ara

dem go agree before

unknown soldier ------ na him do am ---unknown soldiers - IN FELA VOICE
Shattap there angry

They should sue his asss, if he has any proof those who killed the young man are soldiers then he should bring it to the court of law or tender an unreserved apology. Indi ara

©YBR
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

Lol, look at this olodo. grin

©YBR
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Casablanca22: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
martynz50:
sharaap dia
Why the sharaap? because him say him mind.... na craze dey worry you.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2017
in fellas voice :unknown soldier's nah them do am
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Pavarottii(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Why do u find it hard to read and understand?

Kindly read again for better understanding before you open your garbage filled mouth
Please. I don't understand, please help me explain the part I spoke about. And if u can't; den u av to agree wiv me that's ur mouth that's filled with urine, garbage and dustbin.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Pavarottii(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
LorDBolton:

See this illiterate !!!

Gosh seun e be like na to create separate forum for these dummies , they're becoming a nuisance

Imagine someone over 18 (presumably) cannot read and comprehend a well thought out statement by the NA?

Wow ... What a disgrace
Mr literate, please explain the part I quote; since u r better at comprehending; and if u can't, den am sorry; u should head the forum for dummies. Am waiting for ur explanation.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Akalia(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
martynz50:
kudos! Can u help me get into the army?
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by LordVoldemort(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

Please. I don't understand, please help me explain the part I spoke about. And if u can't; den u av to agree wiv me that's ur mouth that's filled with urine, garbage and dustbin.

I know you don't understand that's why I asked your dimwit to read again. Won't be doing you any favour if I have to explain it to you.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by ceejay80s(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2017
And where's Mr george? Until I see Mr george alive , then I will believe the army
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
rasazee:
i just weak for all dis stories
U no weak pass me
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by LorDBolton(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

Mr literate, please explain the part I quote; since u r better at comprehending; and if u can't, den am sorry; u should head the forum for dummies. Am waiting for ur explanation.

I'll tell u same thing I told a woman helping her child do his homework some days ago.

If you let him focus on the homework, he'll eventually solve it & it'll improve his ability to solve bigger problems.

So go and print the page (with the statement) and ruminate on it for a while ...

Good luck ...
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Pavarottii(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
LordVoldemort:

I know you don't understand that's why I asked your dimwit to read again. Won't be doing you any favour if I have to explain it to you.
Teacher, av gone over it again; and all to no avail. Please explain to me.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by LordVoldemort(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Pavarottii:

Teacher, av gone over it again; and all to no avail. Please explain to me.

Who are the parties involved?
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Pavarottii(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Who are the parties involved?
The landlord, tenant, landlord invited friends to beat the tenant.
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Casablanca22:

OK don't worry, b saying what u don't know
Re: Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Casablanca22:

OK don't worry, b saying what u don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed! Yahoo Boys In Ile Ife And Environs / Two Suspected Land Grabbers Arrested For Invading Ogun Community / Hemp Odour Exposes Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.