Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Need A Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife (1310 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife by kapello4: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
why cant i search fr a good wife online
in UK and other western countries couples meet on date sites so why can't we do so in naija
I need a good wife.

Am a Tall Single guy in search of a decent and good-looking lady ready fr marriage

kindly chat me up on

Thanks
Re: I Need A Wife by SuperSuave(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
A quick check on your profile shows all your topics has been about 'needing a wife' why are you so desperate? Calm down brother. You need to search within yourself, there are things you might not be doing right
Re: I Need A Wife by dingbang(m): 1:44am On Mar 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
A quick check on your profile shows all your topics has been about 'needing a wife' why are you so desperate? Calm down brother. You need to search within yourself, there are things you might not be doing right
lol you people should free him
Re: I Need A Wife by Juliearth(f): 3:56am On Mar 26, 2017
kapello4:
in UK and other western countries couples meet on date sites so why can't we do so in naija
I need a good wife.

Am a Tall Single guy in search of a decent and good-looking lady ready fr marriage

kindly chat me up on

Thanks

Slow your roll brother, at the appointed time,it would happen. It is better for you to marry the right woman late than for you to rush into one early. No need for hurry.
Re: I Need A Wife by sisisioge: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Well, can people from Honduras apply? It's been so difficult finding a cool African rich man here. I am a student, I want a good rich man who would love me and help me. Let me know pls.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Op one thing I will say is this. If u have a stable job, u live in a moderate comfortable apartment starting from miniflat upwards, u are neat, dress good (no need breaking bank for it), u are considerate, u are fun to be with, u are selfless, attentive and kind .trust me, with all these attributes? babes will send pms taya to your mail. And u won't need this topic.
Last 3months I was searching and hoping to have a stable relationship.. Most matured guys I met here that I thought are matured were simply immature during one on one chat with them. Some I had to block from watsapp, some had to scream stop contacting me. And the age range of these guys were like 30something and above.. Their lies were so incredible. And me? A guy cannot deceive me anymore. I saw thru the lies and I felt disgusted. Then recently I met a younger hard working guy, straight and sincere. Which I would say it's rare 2 see amongst guys. And it was fun, beautiful and interesting all the way.
So best of luck with your search. I hope u get the message am passing across.

But inbetween, Just ask Lefulefu cheesy.the hottest bachelor in town.. Women like him alot.. cheesy and are ready to go all the 10yards with him. if I lie ask am.. cheesy

Lefulefu oooo kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Na so wife scarce..

how I wish I was a wife material sad sad

It is well op.
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
kapello4:
I need a good wife.

kindly chat me up on

Thanks
brother with all these attributes wey u say u get...u don't really need to search for a partner on a dating site.wetin happen to the sweet sexy babes around ur area? Abi women no dey? Bros if ladies near u don't think it worth it being with u then ladies on a dating site won't find it interesting being with u either.u really have to look more inwards on why u find it difficult to get a lady.enough with the ish about begging for a wife on the internet.abeg u be guy.
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
alexialin:
Op one thing I will say is this. If u have a stable job, u live in a moderate comfortable apartment starting from miniflat upwards, u are neat, dress good (no need breaking bank for it), u are considerate, u are fun to be with, u are selfless, attentive and kind .trust me, with all these attributes? babes will send pms taya to your mail. And u won't need this topic.
Last 3months I was searching and hoping to have a stable relationship.. Most matured guys I met here that I thought are matured were simply immature during one on one chat with them. Some I had to block from watsapp, some had to scream stop contacting me. And the age range of these guys were like 30something and above.. Their lies were so incredible. And me? A guy cannot deceive me anymore. I saw thru the lies and I felt disgusted. Then recently I met a younger hard working guy, straight and sincere. Which I would say it's rare 2 see amongst guys. And it was fun, beautiful and interesting all the way.
So best of luck with your search. I hope u get the message am passing across.

But inbetween, Just ask Lefulefu cheesy.the hottest bachelor in town.. Women like him alot.. cheesy and are ready to go all the 10yards with him. if I lie ask am.. cheesy

Lefulefu oooo kiss grin
ohh! Baba GOd bless u a thousand fold!.u jus yarn the complete truth.A guy don't really need to spend billions to look nice.if u have a stable job u good to go having a lady.haba some guys ehn!..dem go spend million million jus to get a woman's attention and some jus to talk to a woman dem go dey beg their friend to help dem toast the woman.me no know wich Type of complex be dat ooocheesycheesy.about me being the hottest bachelor i don't know about dat ooo...haha!.anyway wat puts a lady off a guy very quickly is if he is too needy and acts like a b!tch.money is not everything in gettin a woman's attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
ohh! Baba GOd bless u a thousand fold!.u jus yarn the complete truth.A guy don't really need to spend billions to look nice.if u have a stable job u good to go having a lady.haba some guys ehn!..dem go spend million million jus to get a woman's attention and some jus to talk to a woman dem go dey beg their friend to help dem toast the woman.me no know wich Type of complex be dat ooocheesycheesy.about me being the hottest bachelor i don't know about dat ooo...haha!.anyway wat puts a lady off a guy very quickly is if he is too needy and acts like a b!tch.money is not everything in gettin a woman's attention.

Spot on! cheesy
True words! smiley

Amen... And u too dear smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by InformedLola(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
kapello4:
I need a good wife.

kindly chat me up on

Thanks

Check my signature
Re: I Need A Wife by kapello4: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
if it takes me advertising everywhere to find da one special Lady I will spend d rest of my life wth

den wat crime have I committed bro
Re: I Need A Wife by kapello4: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
wat crime have I committed bro

to take my time to search fr d Lady I will spend my time wth?
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
kapello4:
wat crime have I committed bro

to take my time to search fr d Lady I will spend my time wth?
to search for the right lady on a dating site? Bros as far as its naija..any dating that has to do with an online dating site would make u fall easy prey to scammers and those ladies who use desperate men as magas.why don't u start searching for a soulmate among the young beautiful ladies around you.who know.so.there is just that sweet beautiful damsel hungry for your attention and she's been giving u the green light but u have been ignoring her cos of your search of some phantom on the internet dat u want to be ur dat..no crime in wat u doing bro but u making urself open to scammers and girls who use men for maga on the internet.anyway gudluck wit ur search sha.
Re: I Need A Wife by kapello4: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
to search for the right lady on a dating site? Bros as far as its naija..any dating that has to do with an online dating site would make u fall easy prey to scammers and those ladies who use desperate men as magas.why don't u start searching for a soulmate among the young beautiful ladies around you.who know.so.there is just that sweet beautiful damsel hungry for your attention and she's been giving u the green light but u have been ignoring her cos of your search of some phantom on the internet dat u want to be ur dat..no crime in wat u doing bro but u making urself open to scammers and girls who use men for maga on the internet.anyway gudluck wit ur search sha.
Tanx fr d advice ur a true bro...
Re: I Need A Wife by SuperSuave(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
kapello4:
if it takes me advertising everywhere to find da one special Lady I will spend d rest of my life wth

den wat crime have I committed bro
no crime at all bro but advertising like this will yield little or no gain at all. I don't know your lifestyle but you should hangout regularly, your close friends should be able to advise you better.
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Juliearth:

Slow your roll brother, at the appointed time,it would happen. It is better for you to marry the right woman late than for you to rush into one early. No need for hurry.
cc; kapello4 your wife don finally show..... cheesy

God don do am...
Re: I Need A Wife by Juliearth(f): 4:43am On Mar 27, 2017
skelefish:

cc; kapello4 your wife don finally show..... cheesy

God don do am...

I reject that in Jesus' name.
Re: I Need A Wife by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2017
grin
Re: I Need A Wife by KevinDein: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Juliearth:

Wow, this sounds really mean. Why don't you just say not interested?
Why are you rejecting a human being in Jesus' name.

People are mean, sha.
Re: I Need A Wife by Juliearth(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2017
KevinDein:

Wow, this sounds really mean. Why don't you just say not interested?
Why are you rejecting a human being in Jesus' name.

People are mean, sha.

Its funny that you viewed it that way cos my intention is not to sound rude. The OP is a serial "I need a wife" poster and that is wat I find off,hence the "God forbid"statement.
Re: I Need A Wife by Realhommie(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Op i feel you like seriously, there's absolutely nothing wrong in advertising for a wife online. The problem is that there's only a slim chance of getting what you really want, i mean the complete package.

These days it's much more easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to get a good woman for a wife. Good women are scarce, steadily on the decline..
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Juliearth:

u go say u don marry nau...which one be reject IJN sad
Re: I Need A Wife by jabojafa(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Joavid:
Na so wife scarce..

It is well op.
so u r still in d category of girlfriend material then
Re: I Need A Wife by jabojafa(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Joavid:
Na so wife scarce..

It is well op.
so u r still in d category of girlfriend material then
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Same person as FcMilan
And same topics too
Thought you said you are a banker
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Are Reasons For My Son Rejecting His Mummy / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? / Caught Husband Sex Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.