Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust (20536 Views)

Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by SmartchoicesNG: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria a beautiful country... Where youths worship their oppressors

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by profbabatunde: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by cooldood(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
The way we behave in this part of the world will not fail to amuse me. Because someone did not support your candidacy for an election, does that mean you must do everything to tarnish his image? its simply childish. Fashola did not support Ambode for the primaries pre-2015 elections, he backed Supo Shashore. Even at that, when Ambode emerged APC candidate, Fashola put his personal preference aside and went ahead campaigning for Ambode pre-elections. Why cant Ambode also show maturity by embracing common-sense and diplomacy in dealing with Fashola, why is he quick to paint him bad? (which he has been doing until this weekend). Cant people have different preferences again. Trump is currently working with some people that opposed his candidacy. We should grow up in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by millionaireman: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
International embarrassment because of Lagos airport? Noooo.

Abuja Airport is fast taking over as international hub.
Wait, by the time PMB finishes his northern development job, Lagos airport shall drastically reduce in significance.
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by millionaireman: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
How does this dirty report improve the well-being of the common man in Lagos?

Daily Trust, a Kaduna Mafioso mouthpiece driving a wedge between two Yor.. sorry before they ban me for mentioning Yor... driving a wedge between two SW apoliticals.

When Jonathan was president and Igbos were fierce in their demand for political restructuring, asking for a sixth state in the SE, Fashola as governor of Lagos state countered the Igbos with a reply that Nigeria didn't need more states, that what Nigeria needed was creation of more local government areas.

Fashola couldn't understand that a sixth state in the SE shall go a long way to boost the representation of the entire south of Nigeria in Nigeria's political process.
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by Emassive(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abeg call when you see agege bread passing by
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by paradigmshift(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

Youths should become more involved in politics bcuz politics will influence ur future whether u influence it or not, d attitude exhibited by these 5 persons is the reason why our grandfathers are still in power

my guy quiet there..how many youth are holding local government chairmanship position. who told you youth are involved in politics but they don't give them chance. after been used and dumped by d youth , they will go for another person. it's very Easy to compose sweet words online but in real life nothing.
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by spartan117(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

my guy quiet there..how many youth are holding local government chairmanship position. who told you youth are involved in politics but they don't give them chance. after been used and dumped by d youth , they will go for another person. it's very Easy to compose sweet words online but in real life nothing.
Learn to read and make sense of a post before u comment, I didn't say youths are involved I simply said youths should be more involved, those 2 statements ave different meanings. Next time think before u talk
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by Enemyofpeace: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
2019 is still very far.
says who? Go check your calendar
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by epistleNow(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
This newspaper didn't anticipate Fashola and Ambode's meeting yesterday.

Sorry guys they shocked you.
Story doesn't hold again.
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by paradigmshift(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

Learn to read and make sense of a post before u comment, I didn't say youths are involved I simply said youths should be more involved, those 2 statements ave different meanings. Next time think before u talk

u re d one not making sense . how can youths be more involved in politics when there's no chance given. it's Easier said than done. u that can think before u talk.gerarahere
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by spartan117(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

u re d one not making sense . how can youths be more involved in politics when there's no chance given. it's Easier said than done. u that can think before u talk.gerarahere
To become involved starts with becoming a registered voter, then u become a card carrying member of any political party, then with more youths yielding to dis advice u can rally and begin to hold real political power, from there u can use ur political capital to get elected into political office.
It wud be naive to think it is dis easy, but however, with more and more youths rallying to achieve d same objective, it becomes possible.
Re: Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust by paradigmshift(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

To become involved starts with becoming a registered voter, then u become a card carrying member of any political party, then with more youths yielding to dis advice u can rally and begin to hold real political power, from there u can use ur political capital to get elected into political office.
It wud be naive to think it is dis easy, but however, with more and more youths rallying to achieve d same objective, it becomes possible.

bro I know all that. have been through that before ,whenever the allocation for the party comes from federal , you will see how the boss or the chieftain misbehave, e gives peanuts to the youth which is the driving force of the party. so I know what am saying bro, corrupt system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Osun Elderly Decry APC Performance In The State / Agboola Ajayi Replicating 1983 Akin Omoboriowo Politics In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.