Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys (15483 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates "Mothers Day" With Photo / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by viviangist: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Omoni Oboli dropped the picture and wrote: 'My reason - Throw back to when my men were still babies…I kinda miss those days Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there! You are heroes! And for all women praying to experience this joy inexplicable of motherhood, may God visit you even this month in Jesus name Rise and shine mama…your light is come #MamaBoys #HappyMothersDay #AlwaysRememberThatILoveYou ❤️”

http://www.viviangist.com/when-omoni-obolis-men-were-still-babies-throw-back-picture

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSF9tRsDykt/?taken-by=omonioboli

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by adorablepepple(f): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by burkingx(f): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by udyheart01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by smartty68(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Family is what matters mostcheesy
Oh! Sweet memories!
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by SQLmastar(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pretty and sultry Milf mother.
Succulent bo0bs pictures. grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by money121(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Iya boizz grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Boyooosa(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
ah!

1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by folly22(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
This looks good
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
wow this woman Is still so sexy after 3 boys

so damn sexy

mama I need u

she's senseless but pretty
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Olamyyde(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
pretty woman

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Inspectorsuga(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
SQLmastar:
Pretty and sultry Milf mother.
Succulent bo0bs pictures. grin
So its true u av joined bad gang grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Divay22(f): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is this fair cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by dangotesmummy: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Evaberry:

so damn sexy

mama I need u

SHE'S SENSELESS but pretty
haba.what's bringing all this na?she offend you before shocked

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is today mother's day?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by dayolee: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
she's motherly hot
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Muzanga(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Evaberry:

so damn sexy

mama I need u

she's senseless but pretty
i guess u left ur brain in church.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by uchebe(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Weirdly they all look like Reno Omokri

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Weirdly, they all look like Reno Omokri.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Realhommie(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
pneme:
Jesu.. Funny but true. I clicked on reply to share ur sentiment, didn't know you were thinking same thing as me, had to quote you instead. lol

Some weird coincidence

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by SQLmastar(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

So its true u av joined bad gang grin grin
you mean the Vaseline crew?
No I'm not the president. Meet tosyne2much for your application form
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by tosyne2much(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
SQLmastar:
No I'm not the president. Meet tosy'ne2much for your application form
Hehehe.. So na me come be the president abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
SQLmastar:
No I'm not the president. Meet tosyne2much for your application form

grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys by chloride6: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
pneme:

i was just about to say this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omokri Omokri hope you have only been carrying out state and political activities grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships / Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men / Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.