Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? (12681 Views)

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by ShitHead(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Atakata-Agbua
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by smartty68(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
The Almighty
Its God and not "god"

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by oseka101(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Yahweh

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by policy12: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Kabiosi

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by modelsms10: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Chineke

checj below pls

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by deebsman1(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Favourate indeed grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by walls01: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:

They are all illusions bro, works of our minds.
just want to know what you think that brought everything into existence
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by praisekeyzz(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Elohim

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Jehovah

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by smartty68(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah the god of tragedy

It loves seeing people suffer and die of poverty and disease

Jehovah the god of suya

It can created a place where humans will burn for eternity just so it can smell suya

Jehovah the god of incompetence

It never does anything. Never around when you need it and cannot light an ordinary light bulb
Are you an atheist?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by tyav7: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Aondo!
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by NCAN(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah the god of tragedy

It loves seeing people suffer and die of poverty and disease

Jehovah the god of suya

It can created a place where humans will burn for eternity just so it can smell suya

Jehovah the god of incompetence

It never does anything. Never around when you need it and cannot light an ordinary light bulb

You atheists most times reason like fools...

It loves seeing people suffer and die of poverty and disease Ooo so you think everything should be cool, no tragedy, no poverty, your parent wasted alot on you nitwit!
everything God created has two points... the positive and the negative... the good and the bad...and so on..

come to think of it! how foolish you sound...
if people dont suffer disease, how will a doctor survive.. or what do you think the doctor will be prayong for..?
even war is called the most profitable business because there are some people who gain from it...
obvious everyone can never be rich.. you guys are actually stupid...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nigeriadondie: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Psalms 83:18 says his name is Jehovah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by NCAN(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:

You can see how man creates gods. You think that type of god exist? What about I give it "Meat Eater" a god who loves eating meat, including human meat? Gods will continue to exist as long as humans see the need for one.
ur parents layed a part in your misery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by enshi(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Jehovah every!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by buoye1(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Call him whatever you want but i choose to call him.... "FATHER".. i see him as a father not any being people love to paint him.... He's my Father

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by azimibraun: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Allah, Yaweh, Elohim can't fvck with these names especially when they pronounced by Negro scholars.. swaggarlicious names.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Jones4190(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
God have only one Name, Jehoval, the rest are titles. Psalm 83:18. That men may know that
thou, whose name alone is
JEHOVAH, art the most high
over all the earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Btruth: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
durodee:
People describe God sometimes from their experience. That does not always mean they are right or wrong. It is just their experience. I am sorry your experience is still limited to the realm of gods or a need to create one. I am just asking folks their favourate name to describe THE ALMIGHTY GOD!
A bi ooo.

Anyway, my Almighty God’s name is many. But I prefer "MY SUSTAINER"

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by ifenes(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:
ur parents layed a part in your misery

So did yours.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by buoye1(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
ShitHead:
Atakata-Agbua
Meaning please.?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:

You atheists most times reason like fools...

It loves seeing people suffer and die of poverty and disease Ooo so you think everything should be cool, no tragedy, no poverty, your parent wasted alot on you nitwit!
everything God created has two points... the positive and the negative... the good and the bad...and so on..

come to think of it! how foolish you sound...
if people dont suffer disease, how will a doctor survive.. or what do you think the doctor will be prayong for..?
even war is called the most profitable business because there are some people who gain from it...
obvious everyone can never be rich.. you guys are actually stupid...
Sharrap.... Use your common sense to re+read what you typed above. Can't you see all you said meant "YOUR GOD IS EVIL"

but sha, Your god is perfect.

Is it not the same god that said everything he does is of good & not evil?

Your god is a tyrant and a monster
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by frfr: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
ONISE IYANU

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
loin of tribe of judah....d mighty man in battle.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by blackbelt(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Ag-ghafar the forgiver

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by ochobaba(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
You can call him skiboroskibo..
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by enshi(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:
He doesn't exist, anyways, I'd describe him as;

1) The psychic -
2) The vampire -
3) The zombie -
4) The incompetent -

Who are you

Do you believe in any god at all
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Wolexdey(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Please Believers in Christ JESUS, kindly ignore any post aimed at profanity... Do not be bothered to reply such or be angry...

Its just a strategy from the sons and daughters of Belial to cause confusion..

The Name of the LORD is enormous...

I simply call HIM the ALMIGHTY GOD, THE LIVING GOD...THE MOST HIGH GOD.

JESUS IS LORD
HAPPY SUNDAY BRETHREN!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by enshi(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:

You can see how man creates gods. You think that type of god exist? What about I give it "Meat Eater" a god who loves eating meat, including human meat? Gods will continue to exist as long as humans see the need for one.

Do you believe in any and does your god make one prosperous
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
enshi:

Who are you

Do you believe in any god at all
Shut the fu*k up & face the thread.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
durodee:
God has many names to describe His qualities and capabilities. Which one is your favourate? I heard one in church this morning that is still ringing in my spirit: AROGUNJO meaning He that continues to dance despite the noise and clamour of War! Wao!!
There is no other God outside of man, the God you search for, is hidden in your core. Stop searching outwards, go inward. It is your core.

1 Like

Ome mgbe onyiri dike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.