Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola (983 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by solaugo1: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
'Because of Your Visit, I Will Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose Tells Fashola (See Photo)

Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has promised to tone down his criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari “due to the intervention” of Babatunde Fashola.

Fashola, who is the minister of power, works and housing, visited Ekiti on Thursday to inspect some projects. Promising to exercise patience with Buhari’s government, Fayose said he does not expect all developmental projects in Ekiti to be fixed in one term.

“We would be praying for your success, there is nothing to ask, because you’ve said it all, and we don’t expect you to do all in one term,” he said.

“If we would be getting this much help, we won’t be criticising the federal government like this. “Maybe because of you, I will tone down. But remember that a blind man has no way of knowing until it gets to his mouth. He would say what you promised me is already in my mouth.

“We appreciate you, I don’t want to demand too much… From your statement you have mentioned two-key roads, without them, there is no Ekiti, there is no Ondo.”

Speaking earlier, the minister, who is currently inspecting projects in the south-west, pledged the commitment of the federal government in supporting every state in the federation to achieve “social, developmental and economic objectives”.
“The federal government is not in competition with any state government; we are here to enable, to support and to assist,” he said.

“Our representatives in your state, our ambassadors, and that is why I said we should visit you first. “Here is the one who is mandated to ensure the roads in this state are safe, they are free from potholes and so on and so forth. I therefore will start by asking you to treat him the way you treat other ambassadors who visit your state.”

Some of the projects both men inspected were the Fajuyi Flyover and bungalow constructions under the national housing programme.

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/beacuse-visit-will-remove-controversial-sign-post-fayose-tells-fashola-see-photo/

Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by ehissi(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2017
What is sauce for goose is sauce for gander......

Tinubu did it to Obasanjo as President, Fayose does to Buhari as President..... tongue

No be small......
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by WhiteSoup: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
T
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Now I know fayose is greater than awolowo
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by ise82(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Fayose is no king.
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by modelsms10: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Why do I like fayose? Biko bia buru governor imo state. pls check my signature
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by Justuceleague2: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Let's stop celebrating these people who sit by the roadside sharing rice and eating ponmo

He still got 2Billion from Obanikoro
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Let's stop celebrating these people who sit by the roadside sharing rice and eating ponmo

He still got 2Billion from Obanikoro
those thieves worth billions of naira but we keep celebrating them on daily basis
Re: 'Because of Your Visit, I'lll Remove Controversial Sign Post'- Fayose To Fashola by jericco1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol, aren't politicians amazing. They are very logical.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Commissions MITROS Residence And Gardens / Lucky Way: Benin Residents Hail Obaseki On Infrastructure / Nnandi Kanu Hate Messages. Pic, videos, link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.