Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) (44947 Views)

Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / World’s Oldest Woman Dies In Jamaica / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:
Are you sure?

Who was there when she was born?

Where is her birth certificate?

The way we allocate years to our oldies is so annoying. Just say you are not sure of her age.. she is not sure again after so many years, and people don't go to school back then.

An MRI scan can verify and she might have just clocked 100
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by wtfCode: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
obyrich:
Another sick one. This generation is lost totally.
U're welcome
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
shey u nor go like die y are u still alive. If na my grandma be dat, God know say i don put rat poison for her akamu since.

Oh Lord , my darling President Buhari , you see what I said earlier ? Give the youth free education up to university plsss!

Look at this inbred showing his f00lishness online thinking he is funny.
Hello this creature by giving it free education so it can be wiser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by kdc5000: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
nawao God is gr8
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by origima: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
wtfCode:
This woman toto go dey rust by now like iron pipe wey dey 4 water 4 years undecided

And I believe u raped ur mother

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
I don't fūcking believe

undecided

or she thinks she's 134? undecided grin
You don't believe because her skin is not white and it wasn't reported by New York times
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

An MRI scan can verify and she might have just clocked 100

MRI's are not that accurate (which is why FIFA was very reluctant to use them to investigate age cheats in football).
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
shey u nor go like die y are u still alive. If na my grandma be dat, God know say i don put rat poison for her akamu since.

guy u are living a messed up life,go look for ur brain,cuz I can bet it's still in ur mothers womb...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Klington: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
wtfCode:
This woman toto go dey rust by now like iron pipe wey dey 4 water 4 years undecided
.. Wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by scantee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
...Respect Ma, so this woman is over 105 years before I was born?....wahoooo
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Klington: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
..you make more sense when you don't say anything. Wasted generation.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by redsun(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
How do you tell the of people in a country without authentic records, scientific observations, and, statistics? A country in an ageless age where humans blatantly refuse to evolve?
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by popsyleo1: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
STUPID TALK
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:

you wont even reach half of her age before your own grand kids add something put inside your tea

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
she is almost as twice as old as Buhari and 3x older than my parents(RIP)... what's going to happen now?
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by kaponeski(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Maski87: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ilya ta winch
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
9jakohai:

MRI's are not that accurate (which is why FIFA was very reluctant to use them to investigate age cheats in football).

At least they can give an idea.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by lemolemo: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
This one na mad man am sure, nah when you escape from psycho hospital. You sure can poison any living things if you can poison human being this old. Wicked soul !
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Imagine! And at 134 she still looks stronger and fit than bubu at 74....
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Rozaybb(f): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
its a simple thing u won't even reach 70..before u die....stupid fool...all dem daft 16 year old boy
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Olakunleola: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hey! Are u sure this person na mama? bcus the face don carry baba face oooo. Any if u are praying not to die until u turn 200years expect that change. long life mama.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don't pray 4 dis kind old age.mere looking @ her, she seems not 2 be happy. Only God knows d number of her children that will be dead by now. Though I don't expect her to commit suicide. All dey God's hand sha cry
70 -90 is ok
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rozaybb:
its a simple thing u won't even reach 70..before u die....stupid fool...all dem daft 16 year old boy
u shld learn to mind ur business..stupid idiott,, and hu told u i want to reach 70? Borderline, braindead mor¤n....
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:
Most people above 100year dont really know their age, they sometimes guess the figure with reference to some historical events...

anyways *in magnito voice*

i want to become the next methuselah i'm not ready to die yet (fresh up)

#positivevibes

A lot of 80 year olds don't even know their ages. That woman is not older than 95 years.

At the time my grand mum died, she was said to be 110 years. I was sceptical because her youngest child at the time was about 45. That means she would've given birth to him at the age of 65.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by slurryeye: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:

On behalf of all the sensible Nairalanders on this forum, I just have to this for you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
slurryeye:

On behalf of all the sensible Nairalanders on this forum, I just have to this for you

u and ur fellow sensible nairalanders nor dey tire to quote me? Una get time o.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:
Are you sure?

The way we allocate years to our oldies is so annoying. Just say you are not sure of her age.. she is not sure again after so many years, and people don't go to school back then.

u re a foo l u think in those days they have birth certificate?
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by slurryeye: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
u and ur fellow sensible nairalanders nor dey tire to quote me? Una get time o.

Dude just shut up already! How dare you write something like that about the innocent woman. The fact that you conceive such repugnant idea in your mind shows that you're a very terrible person.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
slurryeye:

Dude just shut up already! How dare you write something like that about the innocent woman. The fact that you conceive such repugnant idea in your mind shows that you're a very terrible person.
well i am a terrible person. Are u satisfied now?
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:
Are you sure?

When my grandfather died in 1978, he was reported to be 116.

Yet when a census was carried out in the early part of the 20th century, they recorded his at around 25. He probably was no more than 103 when he died.

Also a lady whose age was put at a 100yrs when she died had a late son , her last born who could not be older than 45 when she died. That means she birthed him when she was 55yrs.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Hmmm. I tire for all these kind children oooo... must u always show u are 11 years old all the time.
Lmao grin grin see finishing and burial grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.