Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo (46096 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Discovery4today: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxrh1Qf8ozU
Good #samaritan rescues 12-Year-old bride married off to an old man in Delta State

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by realstars: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2020
The Old Man Was Looking For Blood Tonic.

23 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Goldencheese(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Heroic deed.

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by SmartProf(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Na wa o. Some parent/guardians or family members don't deserve to raise kids cos their poverty mentality or greed makes them take silly detrimental decisions. This is not Northern Nigeria o, so u can see that foolishness like this is not a tribal thing.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2020
This life nor fit settle sad

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by majamajic(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2020
According to him , he took the girl from Delta to Edo as his wife

Nothing person no go hear !
Nice job from the video guy , na man him be !

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Tomilola360: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2020
�like I usually say, humans are just wicked.

At least these no be those northerners again o and neither are these those muslims like we say.

Africans are just wicked up people.

just imagine. 12years!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by TransflectTP(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2020

Poor girl being subjected to an unfortunate situation. May you find peace.

Meanwhile, Transflect Transport is here to give you the best experience in transport services in Lagos. Hire any vehicle of your choice with us at Transflect Transport at rates difficult to obtain anywhere else. We also offer the best services in bike delivery services in and around Lagos.

For enquiries and booking, call: 0810 300 3638

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by majamajic(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Tomilola360:
�like I usually say, humans are just wicked.

At least these no be those northerners again o and neither are these those muslims like we say.

Africans are just wicked up people.

just imagine. 12years!

Edo and Delta do have few Muslims , young bride is not about region mostly , it's about religion

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Discovery4today: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2020
What is Heroic?
Goldencheese:
Heroic deed.
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Discovery4today: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2020
hmm
realstars:
The Old Man Was Looking For Blood Tonic.
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by IvarTheBoneless: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2020
I read somewhere that she was raped and her useless dad sold her to the rapist... angry

Animals if true!

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Discovery4today: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2020
hmm, that's horibble
IvarTheBoneless:
I read somewhere that she was raped and her useless dad sold her to the rapist... angry

Animals if true!
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by tamdun: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2020
hypocrites, I thought this only happens in the north

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by majamajic(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

This your hatred for Islam will kill you at young age just as it killed those before you.

Do you children of hate and bitterness see Yorubas Muslims giving their teen-age daughters to old men in marriage? It is only common in the North and we have discovered recently that your people too have been doing it secretly for decades. That is why we see many young Widows in Biafra Republic, their old husbands who are their grandfather: s age mates die soon

Truth is bitter , but we have to say it , likewise I have friends from Kaduna , they married adults

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by tatatar: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:

Edo and Delta do have few Muslims , young bride is not about region mostly , it's about religion [/s]
Even when it happens with their people,they will still blame others.
If you like blame Islam for your imbecility

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Discovery4today: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2020
hmm
tatatar:

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by tamdun: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2020
tatatar:

That's why I prefer North than those hypocrites, at least the northerners are not pretending

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Oghene1st: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Will you keep shut. Na so una go just dey talk rubbish from inside una house. You don reach Delta? Delta is 100 percent Christian state.

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by austine4real(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2020

Na pimples the small girl get for chest sef

Abeg wetin the man wan enjoy
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Unnerve: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2020
"It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man." - Albert Einstein

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by PureGoldh(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Dx wOrld seff
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Ishilove: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Is giving a back story too hard for you people?

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by ODJ124(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2020
what nonsense is this...
Ha..... The Girl.is even afraid

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by iCauseTrouble: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Really, I feel all these men marrying or raping all these underage girls need mental evaluation. There is nothing enjoyable nor attractive in the act
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by MrImole: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2020
So no be only hausa...
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by freshkpomo(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Someone should go to jail for this... Just thinking the kind of wife this kid will be... Can she perform the duty of a wife?? Won't she miss her childish play and other stuffs... Guess what?? Another young guy if her age will be giving her the lamba behind close doors...

With the way kids are been abused in this country, I don't know if they still got rights or left.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by mvem(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:

Edo and Delta do have few Muslims , young bride is not about region mostly , it's about religion
please tell us where you saw the subjects were Muslims ?

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother