Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" (40958 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates Burna Boy, Fireboy & Joeboy For Having A Great 2019 / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by IamAirforce1: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Legendary music producer and Mavins boss, Don jazzy took to Instagram to celebrate his mom today been mothers day.

Donjazzy, in his sweet message to his mom described her as the brain behind his success.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGTie1j_Gt/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by IamAirforce1: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
I will give 1million naira for my mom's upkeep

10k for my girl friends upkeep.

Mother is everything.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Dottore: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I will give 1million naira for my mom's upkeep

10k for my girl friends upkeep.

Mother is everything.

Abi o, all these naija oloshos using gf as cover up deserve nothing sef.

29 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Dosmay(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by NCAN(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
splendid
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
nice one

no be to dey shayo for club and your mother dey farm for people to survive

while you spend money on women who will add no single kobo to your account or value to your life

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by LastSurvivor11: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Taaaaaaar Don baba..

Na my mum sure pass..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Pavore9: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mothers are diamond.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Jodha(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
I pray I grow old and live to see my children celebrate me...

The joy of motherhood... Is just unexplainable..

Guess aww feel it too.. When I become a mother grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by chemistry157: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
I see where he got the big "twerking" NOSE from.... Lmao!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by tosyne2much(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is what I expect him to do, not uploading the pictures of slay queens

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Qmerit(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good. Happy mothers' day to all mothers on Nairaland, to my momsy and my wife. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Waskolo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bleep don jazzy, he couldn't give me 10k I ask him
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by jimi4us: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
nice one BB house

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by rheether(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
So Don Jazzy wants me to believe that his mom fried Akara while he was growing up? All this celeb sef, non wan agree say them born am with silver spoon for mouth.
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by jimi4us: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Waskolo:
Bleep don jazzy, he couldn't give me 10k I ask him
he's your father abi?

23 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by rheether(f): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
jimi4us:
nice one BB house

Go get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Pavore9: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
rozayx5:
nice one

no be to dey shayo for club and your mother dey farm for people to survive

while you spend money on women who will add no single kobo to your account or value to your life

Unfortunately a lot of mothers are going through that while the sons they sweated over are wasting money on women who are not adding value to their lives but when they run into hard times they remember their mothers! angry

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by jimi4us: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
rheether:

Go get a life.
The one that you don't have GOAT
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Divay22(f): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
That shoe though! cry
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by femijay8271(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
let me change my Whatsapp dp for my Moma. Omo Iya Femi
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Monalisa185(f): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

you'll marry one of those oloshos one day and she'll become the mother of your kids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Monalisa185:

you'll marry one of those oloshos one day and she'll become the mother of your kids.

Ok. Make I marry you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by fuckboys: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
The next generation will be bastards celebrating their single retired oloshos as mum, i weep for this generation embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Standardcosting(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Abi you meant all these fake ass niggas using Olosho as girlfriend on Nairaland deserve nothing
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by modelsms10: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Don baba.Do her well jor
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Chimaritoponcho: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lemme follow this medium and wish my mum a happy mother's day too
Lov u mom
I go still make am like jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by Cutesexy1(f): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Simply lovely
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by mightyhazel: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow

Nice
Re: Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" by fuckboys: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Monalisa185 post=54963 184:

and it hasn't occur to you that the rate of Nigerian guys now getting married to foreigners are Quite alarming?

Hoes everywhere opening filthy legs for the highest bidder sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) / Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.