Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) (1391 Views)

Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by chie8: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
The joy that comes when you remember the importance of mothers.Bros I no blame u,na mothers get today.

Na so me sef tie wrapper go church today!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mothers-daysee-how-guy-dressed-to.html?m=1

Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by HungerBAD: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
So Wetin him carry this one mean?

He should just have completed the dressing with wrapper and high heels.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
This na the kind weh you go ask google something wetin you go get na "OOPS"

That dressing odd die, abi na rag day?

Come this hunger above me where you from enter here now? Na so you bad reach? undecided
Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
I think he nailed it! He should put that on instagram and fb and let it go viral. He is well dressed the symbolism is a very good representation in honor of mothers. For one day in a year,to celebrate mothers, he got it!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by zinachidi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
So Wetin him carry this one mean?

He should just have completed the dressing with wrapper and high heels.
lol, i swear down...
Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
i like the guy courage if its true beta guy
Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
I think he nailed it! He should put that on instagram and fb and let it go viral. He is well dressed the symbolism is a very good representation in honor of mothers. For one day in a year,to celebrate mothers, he got it!

He's suffering from one of the schizophrenia

If you want to celebrate our mothers is to shower love show them and let them know how much we love them
Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
OK kwantinue

Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by ZombieTERROR: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
God bless all mothers
Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

He's suffering from one of the schizophrenia

If you want to celebrate our mothers is to shower love show them and let them know how much we love them

I do not doubt you. In Nigerian Universities we celebrate charities by observing "rag day" and pan handle to collect money and tokens to donate to charities. We wear rags and tattered clothes....even though the act and spirit of the event is in our heart,we symbolize it by dressing in the likes of poor ones.
Re: See How A Guy Dressed To Church Because Of Mothers' Day(photos) by obafemee80(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just make sure you avoid passing through YABA left,cos if they... grin

(1) (Reply)

I Owe Nobody Apology Over My Criticism Of Buhari’s Administration – El-rufai / Mbaka On Biafra / Breaking. Nigerian Army Attacks Nnamdi Kanu House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.