Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (49957 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Xaddy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
That does not erase the FACT that he likes hOt'óbò...

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

You need to grow spiritual

spiritual babe worship pastors

Adult spiritual grow in the word they can differentiate between fake and real men of God
olodo na dat kind babe dem dey talk about
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mehn, do this church have a branch in Port Harcourt? I want to be a member
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by kindim(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
All the way servant of God; nothing do you
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by iwadobo: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Read 1peter 2:2

Bros, you are a finisher. You have successfully finished those dimwitted church goers.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
All from poor church members' tithes and offerings,it's only wise he should give them back after all no be their money? undecided
Hope he isn't giving to those who already have? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by buoye1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
shortgun:

If this is how u understand the verse u quoted then you are still an infant Christian.
Sir, why are dragging with that fuulish lowlife guy... You should know him well on Nairaland... Ignore the Spiritual Goliath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by property123: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
There is no sin that can not be forgiven.We are all mere mortals. He has done well in this one. May God bless him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by kayo80(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
suleiman give 100

it does not remove the fact that you are a fraudster

GBAM! He is trying to buy his way out of the whole controversy surrounding him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by hedonistic: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Looking at this 'Apostle' with my trained eyes, all I can do is smirk.

48 Laws of Power:

LAW 12: USE SELECTIVE HONESTY & GENEROSITY TO DISARM YOUR VICTIM(S).

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by nicoolb: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
suleiman give 100

. stop smoking on a sunny day is not good to your health.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
more long live and prosperity as you work in Gods vinevary.....any finger that rises against you must be condemned ........wax on in God
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by kayo80(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Africans are there own problems

The god of men Swindle you with your hard earned money

use it for 3somes and other oloshos

Buy tokunbo cat for little few

Suleman is a mega fraudster

He is a master con-artist. He is good with his format sha. lol!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by ciggy000(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
You are a bloody liar! He was caught on camera saying "kill any Fulani man you see". .

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/22/video-nigerian-priest-apostle-johnson-suleiman-asking-his-church-members-kill-fulani

How does that equate to "defend yourselves"?

Abeg carry your nonsense comot from my face.
dats d only reason u would continue to wallow in abject poverty whilst Apostle keeps flourishing cos u spend all ur time poking, castigating, judging and condemning people so tell me what time do u have to urself to b productive. if only ur secrets too could b revealed u would realize ure not any way better. nobody holy pass brother carry ur ignorance commot for my face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Mouthgag: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
diasporaman:
Stephanie Otobo, womaniser cum Blackmailer FESTUS Keyamo, Sahara desert Sowore and the Kaduna midget cannot stop Apostle Johnson Suleman.

God punish devil
[/s]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by SQLmastar(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

at least he's giving back to them.
What has your own master done?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by 0b10010011: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Suleman is desperate to redeem his image and has forgotten he is inside a quicksand. The more he tries to suddenly redeem his image through cheap media publicity, the more he drowns in the accusation and increase the suspicion.

Am quite aware Suleman knows what exactly to do if he wants to clear the air.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
For us to forget wetin him do

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by 0b10010011: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
diasporaman:
Stephanie Otobo, womaniser cum Blackmailer FESTUS Keyamo, Sahara desert Sowore and the Kaduna midget cannot stop Apostle Johnson Suleman.

God punish devil

You re a sheep!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Ehhe! Mr righteous man..iz it your money?Mind ur bizness.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by IAMTHEHERO: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

God is not a man that should lie

He's a clean God

Suleman is a fraudster
What's is wrong with you? Let the GOD that called him be the one to judge him. He is not your apostle nor serving you. Well,it is not you that speaketh but it is devil speaking through you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
suleiman give 100

cry harder. At least a car is much more better than what your paymasters in BMC give you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by seankay(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
I think I might still delve into the church business. I need to up my bad boy game so that I can have lotta stories to cajole my magas and they revel in those stories that they won't even know when they drop their earnings grin grin cheesy grin grin

Me I no go f.uck Otobo, I go dey punish those Hollywood celebs in one of my private jets
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by 2shur: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Camry 2.2 and 2.4
Nawa o
Sule dey try so hard.
I never knew he like to show off
U pussi licking demon.
Im a day we hear up2 t diff acts of news from him.
Wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by babatunx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
suleiman give 100

I used to think you are smart with good analytic skills, but I was wrong..... U seem to embody everything that is wrong with humanity.....

So pathetic....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

And nobody sees anything wrong with that?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your ignorance is like a chicken that is running around a compound making noise and disturbing everyone.

Because you refused to do your own personal investigation but rely on group think to come to conclusions you typed crap.

I have watched his last three birthday celebrations and he did same as today so implying that he is using this to cover up guilt in Stephanie matter is a show of mental laziness.

His past BD celebrations can be found online.

Dont be mentally lazy and do some Sherlock Holmes to deliver yourself from displaying stark ignorance in public

omenkaLives:
Somebody should tell this licky licky idiotic fraudster to stop trying too hard. All that shot isn't gonna change the fact he's a disgusting son of a gun, but his brainless Sheeples would love him regardless anyway. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by sleeveless: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
You are a bloody liar! He was caught on camera saying "kill any Fulani man you see". .

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/22/video-nigerian-priest-apostle-johnson-suleiman-asking-his-church-members-kill-fulani

How does that equate to "defend yourselves"?

Abeg carry your nonsense comot from my face.

I dont like quoting people, but i will tell this from what i watched from d video
".......... I heard dey are planning to assasinate coming in d guess of fulany herdsmen, so i have instructed my security to kill anyone that came close"
the statement was personalise. Sometimes words can be totally taken out of contest.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by akaahs(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just imagine the number of youths that d money used to buying those cars can empower
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Peer2PeerBoss: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is cool...

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Peer2PeerBoss: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Get this SCRIPT now before the price goes up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.