Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit (47518 Views)

FG Reduces Visa Fees For Americans / 10 Reasons Why “danfos” Make Lagos A Dangerous Place To Commute / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Country In The World By World Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by amanikondo: 3:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Swizdoe:

You are really silly for these stvpid ass opinion...

Is America safe for Nigerians? African Americans that even have a greater claim to the American nationality are being gunned down by their own police force that is supposed to protect them, did Nigeria compare them to Afghanistan and Syria. Even Canada that is far better, friendly and safer than America won't put us in the same league with those useless Muslim countries... That's an insult to our sensibilities.

The reason I called you silly is because America did not put us on that list because of your foolish scenario but solely on Boko Haram, which is really disheartening for other regions that are in this unholy union called Nigeria

How many of your family has been gunned down in America? Where is your picture?

Show me 10 and I will show you 10 headless body used by ritualist in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by amanikondo: 3:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Tenplet:
And yet Nigerians made them who they are today...ungrateful wise country and their selfish list

You must be smoking weed. Nigeria that can not produce toothpick. Nigeria where India is producing your Garri. How did Nigeria who is 50 years old fool made a country who is 300 years old who they are today?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by amanikondo: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2017
ayindejimmy:
What sort of humiliation is this, comparing Nigeria with Afghanistan?

A place where suicide bombers strike daily
But weekly in the north.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 27, 2017
influenz:
who is this fuul? Can't I express my views again? Your comment reveals your thinking pattern. Useless and cheap instigator
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by Kingspin(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
USA is one of the most dangerous places to live in the world, do you know how many people in a month that die by guns?
This is not a joke matter please.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by MrGerald(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:
Only southwest is relatively peaceful

we caused it

I mean all of us
Which south west? them never use ur head for ritual or armed rubbers attacked u before, UN said south east
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by MrGerald(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right . I do not venture out of Metropolitan Lagos when I visit Nigeria.
why you don't venture out of Lagos, try it and see if he's right or not

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrGerald:
why you don't venture out of Lagos, try it and see if he's right or not
The state of Nigerian roads scares me and I am not that intrigued flying local flights. I need to explore Nigeria more whenever I visit.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The state of Nigerian roads scares me and I am not that intrigued flying local flights. I need to explore Nigeria more whenever I visit.

You better travel around and stop acting like we are Devils here. People live in every state, try visiting Calabar and other places
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by DJdontkill: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahahahaha am rolling
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by Rockyrascal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
successmatters:
They are right. Think of these scenarios

1. An American gentleman strolling on the streets of Port Harcourt only to be shot dead by stray bullets from soldiers chasing peaceful Biafran protesters.

2. An American trying to do a little farming around Benue state only to be killed by Fulani herdsmen who wants to forcefully graze their cattle on his crops.

3. An American migrant exploring the beauty of Ondo state and caught by the many ritualists who cut off his head, gorge his eyes and cut his privates thinking that the ritual will make them $$$ since na white man grin
but as it ever happened? Stop insinuating.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by MrGerald(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
My quote based on the insecurity in the country
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by Tenplet(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jayceon:
I'm dying of laughter.......
u better wake up and face reality..who do you think designed computer software...and many more
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by King44(m): 1:34am On Mar 28, 2017
micktoxin:
The list was definitely influenced by misguided and biased views. However, with the religious crisis (mostly in the north) couple with the insecurities around the country, I am not surprised at this conclusion.
cock and bull list America a place where d rate at which pple are killed by stray bullet is rampant, those who compiled d list are so sick though d country has it challenges but nt to dis extent
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by MmmS(f): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
USA is one of the most dangerous places to live in the world, do you know how many people in a month that die by guns?
and how many die of hunger in Nigeria daily?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by MmmS(f): 3:31am On Mar 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Wetin concern hunger with this news? We are talking of violence not hunger, after all they are the ones ruining Nigeria
so the ones that are killing people for rituals and trafficking drugs across the globe and those abusing their offices of power in the govt are the ones promoting growth in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by MmmS(f): 3:33am On Mar 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Wetin concern hunger with this news? We are talking of violence not hunger, after all they are the ones ruining Nigeria
Whether its death by violence or death by hunger, its still death isn't it? So the ones that are killing people for rituals and trafficking drugs across the globe and those abusing their offices of power in the govt are the ones promoting growth in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit by successmatters(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Swizdoe:

You are really silly for these stvpid ass opinion...

Is America safe for Nigerians? African Americans that even have a greater claim to the American nationality are being gunned down by their own police force that is supposed to protect them, did Nigeria compare them to Afghanistan and Syria. Even Canada that is far better, friendly and safer than America won't put us in the same league with those useless Muslim countries... That's an insult to our sensibilities.

The reason I called you silly is because America did not put us on that list because of your foolish scenario but solely on Boko Haram, which is really disheartening for other regions that are in this unholy union called Nigeria

Don't fight me, fight the people who made the stats. They are correct from their own point of view. Make your own list if you like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun: People Scoop Palm Oil Accidentally Discharged From Oil Tanker (Video) / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US / Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.