Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

To All The Mom And Potential Moms Out There - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To All The Mom And Potential Moms Out There (410 Views)

Mom's New Boyfriend / ''if Only Help Still Exist Why Must I Die With My Potential'' / Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Mom And Potential Moms Out There by IAmAmbrose(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
AMAZING THINGS I LEARN WHILE GROWING UP ABOUT MOTHERS

* That MOTHERS are the only people who wants you to have what they couldn't afford .... So they can move in with you

* That a worried MOTHER does more research than fbi

* That nothing is really lost except yuh MOM can't find it

* That if at first you don't succeed... try Doing it the way your MOM told you in the beginning wink

* That MOTHERS are the only people in the world who does the work of 20 people for free smiley

* Mom can teach you everything in life ... Except to live without them sad

* A Mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Spell Checker That Converts British English To American English / Horrific Fiction : Listen Chapter Four / The Teeth Of The Tiger By Tom Clancy Book Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.