Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day (31814 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Davido Shout Loud As Eniola Badmus Pay A Visit To His House(photo,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by burkingx(f): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin cool
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by gurunlocker: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
The only recognized baby mama in Davido's household...
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Commenthin: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
He know love her... na game to devert attention away from his new drama. Also trying to make a statement "I've a baby mama already and we loving our relationship, we don't need another person"....won't work bro!

akinlex:
Sophie Momodu gets a rare shoutout from her babydaddy

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/motherday-davidos-baby-mama-gets-rare.html
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nawa oooo Lalasticlala shey politics dey here again ni? I posted this topic 1st around past 3 today. But didn't get to FP
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Omonoba1: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
awa:
Good for him to recognize the mother of her daughter
Jesu grin cheesy!
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by yinkslinks(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afonjas will always be local. What is mama imade? Besides dis sofi body is still in the market. Just got hard on kiss kiss kiss
akinlex:
Sophie Momodu gets a rare shoutout from her babydaddy

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/motherday-davidos-baby-mama-gets-rare.html
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by djPyper: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmmm, so after uncle dele took the matter up and became a subject of ridicule in davido's songs, these two are now cozying up to each other without any apologies issued, uncle is now looking like the mumu here, shey he for just mind him business.
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Nofuckgiven: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baby mama undecided
Ladies, If you can't be with the one you love, be with the one that gives you money..... lol. cool
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Moneytize: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ahmed99:
How to cook yoruba soup
1-add water
2-add red oil
3-add strange leaves
4-stir with plank or firewood
5-add pepper
6-add pepper again
7-more pepper
8-my friend add more pepper
9-stir again and add local salt, add more pepper
10-use wrapper from the house to put the pot
down
11-add more pepper
Lemme cuman be going
My Yoruba peeps argue with your keypad
All these fulani herdsmen pikin sef angry Dem Don dash you small tecno with 10mb you no wan make we rest ba? grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by DRscience(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
9jakohai:

But won't marry her.
y na? Lol
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by rosalieene(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Nawa oooo Lalasticlala shey politics dey here again ni? I posted this topic 1st around past 3 today. But didn't get to FP
lookatew!

What's the price for your topic to make FP.

Since there is no price attached why are you bothered
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Ahmed99: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Moneytize:
All these fulani herdsmen pikin sef angry Dem Don dash you small tecno with 10mb you no wan make we rest ba? grin
lol...E dey pain u...add more peper, I say add more peper
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by originalKsp(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
burkingx:
grin grin wink
kikikikikikik.....Una no go kill person
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by iammolise(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why not marry her instead of playing all this 'style style, corny corny' love "if I tell u say I love u oh, my moni my body na ur own oh"(who be dat?) it's obvious now.

Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by iammolise(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Nothing like doing things the right way. That title 'baby mama' is so demeaning.
They're all following the legendary foot steps of the "baba" with 2 before it grin
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by eliyke(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
c as e take call am....mama imade,nt romantic at all
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Divay22(f): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hi everybody

1 Like

Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by tragergeorge(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
awa:
Good for him to recognize the mother of her daughter
na wah oooo, mother of HER daughter
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Cynicgod: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ahmed99:
How to cook yoruba soup 1-add water 2-add red oil 3-add strange leaves 4-stir with plank or firewood 5-add pepper 6-add pepper again 7-more pepper 8-my friend add more pepper 9-stir again and add local salt, add more pepper 10-use wrapper from the house to put the pot down 11-add more pepper Lemme cuman be going My Yoruba peeps argue with your keypad
Oshey Pepper Dem Gang

1 Like

Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by ExInferis(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tholudee:
Mothers are the best
God bless all mothers

Not all mothers.

Some just gave birth to sick, evil, twisted men.

Hitler's mum....FFK's mum.
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Cynicgod: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
Afonjas will always be local. What is mama imade? Besides dis sofi body is still in the market. Just got hard on kiss kiss kiss
......hmmn body still in d market.....Oshey clifford orji
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Cynicgod: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
......hmmn body still in d market.....Oshey clifford orji.........lemme come an goan start going
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Moving4: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dats nice
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by davidif: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
and what is wrong with being "local"?

Don't Americans, Latin Americans, and other countries refer to there parents as mama?
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
rosalieene:

lookatew!

What's the price for your topic to make FP.

Since there is no price attached why are you bothered

Lol don't mind me jare grin
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Esepayne(f): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hadeyeancah:
Good one from David
My dear so many people backed you, so plz next week say God bless the women that backed you
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by akanbiaa(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
After saying Dele is my boy and Dele momadu osinachi,hmmmm UNCLE DELE SOPHIE ADORES AND RESPECTS SO MUCH.
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Basic123: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
President buhari is incompetent,walahi
Re: Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day by Bolincosugar(f): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Like seriously ?

Baby number 2 on the way o

I smell ummmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid & Diamond Platnumz End Beef As They Vibe Together At The Club(video) / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend / D'banj Gets Porshe Car As SLOT Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.