Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Problem With Tracking My Online Order - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Tracking My Online Order (8065 Views)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Pls Guys,need Ur Help In Tracking My Stolen Phn / Who Can Help In Tracking My Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
I ordered a phone from AliExpress and after waiting for 2 weeks the good finally reach Nigeria but when I checked tracking on AliExpress it says it has been packed in domestic bag at NGLOSA. I want to ask the meaning of NGLOSA and how will receive my phone in Ibadan. Thanks

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Seanpizzy10: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
NG - Nigeria
LOS - lagos
A - Area where the good is to be delivered
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Smart41(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
The seller can ship through Postal mail or through a faster courier service like DHL once you make your order. You can choose what type of shipping you want and they'll send it. Courier shipping normally costs more than Postal mail which is mostly free. A majority of Nigerian shoppers prefer going through Postal mail because it's cheaper although it takes about 30 days to get to Nigeria's Postal service NIPOST.

Once your item has arrived Nigeria through postal mail, it will be taken to the NIPOST office closest to the shipping address you used on Aliexpress and then NIPOST will send you a notification letter that you have a parcel to collect and the note will contain the tracking number for your order. You can always confirm the order by going to your Aliexpress account and checking the tracking number to know which order has arrived.

Once NIPOST has informed you that you have a parcel, you'll then go to the office with a valid form of identification(National ID, International Passport or Driving license) and a photocopy together with the note they brought to you to collect your items.

If you ordered for the items using a shipping service like DHL, then you no longer need to bother for collection because DHL will bring it to your doorstep and you will be given the tracking number on your Aliexpress account so that you can track it till it gets to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seanpizzy10:
NG - Nigeria
LOS - lagos
A - Area where the good is to be delivered
MR. seanpizzy elaborate more on it please
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Seanpizzy10: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls can I make use of student ID card Because I don't have a national ID Card
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Smart41:
The seller can ship through Postal mail or through a faster courier service like DHL once you make your order. You can choose what type of shipping you want and they'll send it. Courier shipping normally costs more than Postal mail which is mostly free. A majority of Nigerian shoppers prefer going through Postal mail because it's cheaper although it takes about 30 days to get to Nigeria's Postal service NIPOST.

Once your item has arrived Nigeria through postal mail, it will be taken to the NIPOST office closest to the shipping address you used on Aliexpress and then NIPOST will send you a notification letter that you have a parcel to collect and the note will contain the tracking number for your order. You can always confirm the order by going to your Aliexpress account and checking the tracking number to know which order has arrived.

Once NIPOST has informed you that you have a parcel, you'll then go to the office with a valid form of identification(National ID, International Passport or Driving license) and a photocopy together with the note they brought to you to collect your items.

If you ordered for the items using a shipping service like DHL, then you no longer need to bother for collection because DHL will bring it to your doorstep and you will be given the tracking number on your Aliexpress account so that you can track it till it gets to Nigeria
Thank you so much I really appreciate. I think the phone have already arrive to a NIPOST office but I don't know the NIPOST office the phone is now, are they going to bring it to Ibadan or I will go to collect it at lagos. By the way I don't have a National ID or any of the three because am a student how am I going to claim it
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by tobbie247(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
most of all packages arrive in Lagos first. you'd still get it in Ibadan. I use U.I post post office.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
tobbie247:
most of all packages arrive in Lagos first. you'd still get it in Ibadan. I use U.I post post office.
Please how did they notify you when the phone gets to the post office?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Smart41(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
OVA200:
Thank you so much I really appreciate. I think the phone have already arrive to a NIPOST office but I don't know the NIPOST office the phone is now, are they going to bring it to Ibadan or I will go to collect it at lagos. By the way I don't have a National ID or any of the three because am a student how am I going to claim it

I work at d airport and have good working relationship with some nipost staff. Email me on test@vncargoconnect.com.ng with ur number so we can take it from there
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by dustmalik: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
OVA200:
I ordered a phone from AliExpress and after waiting for 2 weeks the good finally reach Nigeria but when I checked tracking on AliExpress it says it has been packed in domestic bag at NGLOSA. I want to ask the meaning of NGLOSA and how will receive my phone in Ibadan. Thanks
As long as you used your Ibadan address as the shipping address on Aliexpress, then you'll be notified by the Nipost office which handles your part of Ibadan area. They'll either call or text you.

Now, NGLOSA means it's in Lagos. The next stop is your Ibadan Nipost office, and since it landed in Lagos the day before yesterday, then it has probably gotten to your Ibadan local Nipost office already. If they don't notify you by tomorrow, go to the Nipost office which serves your area and give them your Tracking number. Don't give anybody else your tracking number except Nipost officials at their office. Trust me, you don't need anyone's help to get your package. It has probably already gotten to your local post office.

You can also track your package at Nipost website
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx

1 Like

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by vernalsage(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
OVA200:

Don't worry, you'll be called by someone from UI Post office when it gets to their office.

My phone came on the same day as yours. I just got back now from UI post office and it's not there yet.

It normally gets to Ibadan from Lagos the following day but there seems to be a delay this time.

Either way, fingers crossed. We should have our phones latest tomorrow.

Don't give anybody your tracking number, track here instead http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx

1 Like

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
vernalsage:

Don't worry, you'll be called by someone from UI Post office when it gets to their office.

My phone came on the same day as yours. I just got back now from UI post office and it's not there yet.

It normally gets to Ibadan from Lagos the following day but there seems to be a delay this time.

Either way, fingers crossed. We should have our phones latest tomorrow.

Don't give anybody your tracking number, track here instead http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Thank you, as I am replying you now have received my phone
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
dustmalik:

As long as you used your Ibadan address as the shipping address on Aliexpress, then you'll be notified by the Nipost office which handles your part of Ibadan area. They'll either call or text you.

Now, NGLOSA means it's in Lagos. The next stop is your Ibadan Nipost office, and since it landed in Lagos the day before yesterday, then it has probably gotten to your Ibadan local Nipost office already. If they don't notify you by tomorrow, go to the Nipost office which serves your area and give them your Tracking number. Don't give anybody else your tracking number except Nipost officials at their office. Trust me, you don't need anyone's help to get your package. It has probably already gotten to your local post office.

You can also track your package at Nipost website
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx
Thank you have gotten the phone
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Smart41:

I work at d airport and have good working relationship with some nipost staff. Email me on test@vncargoconnect.com.ng with ur number so we can take it from there
Thank you have already gotten the phone
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by EBUBS(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
u should post pics na
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pix

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Phone case

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
phone

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
cont.

1 Share

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
continue

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
last one

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thank you everyone for the concern shown, I will release the unboxing video very soon. If you have any question please ask.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by vernalsage(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2017
OVA200:
Thank you, as I am replying you now have received my phone
awesome!
UI Post Office? When did they call you?
How much did you pay?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2017
vernalsage:

awesome!
UI Post Office? When did they call you?
How much did you pay?
They called me today and I paid#500 for NIPOST receipt and #100 to the woman that called me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by jadajada: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
OVA200:
cont.
does d phone supports two Sims and SD card at the same time?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
jadajada:
does d phone supports two Sims and SD card at the same time?
No you have to sacrifice one SIM for SD card.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by JandyJ(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls I heard Oukitel phones screen breaks if it falls down? And some says their Oukitel stopped working after a month and some also said the camera is poor. How true is that?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
JandyJ:
Pls I heard Oukitel phones screen breaks if it falls down? And some says their Oukitel stopped working after a month and some also said the camera is poor. How true is that?
The screen have corninlar gorrila 4 so it very strong and solid the phone has fall like 4 times now and still working 100%.
I can't really say on the phone stop working after a month because I started using mine since 27th of march.
The camera is wonderful their has never being anyone that condemn the camera since the time have been using it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activate You Glo Sim For 3G / Gionee E8 And M5 Goes Official / Top 8 affordable Android Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.