Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse (688 Views)

Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2017
I'm just a bit concerned about their dream life and will like to know whether Atheist have sexual Dreams!! what is the name for their spirit spouse! Hahaha lolz.
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Tosinex:
I'm just a bit concerned about their dream life and will like to know whether Atheist have sexual Dreams!! what is the name for their spirit spouse!
modified

1 Like

Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by jeffizy(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2017
The answer to this goes thus ....
DID the banana fell from the tree or the tree fell from the banana.?
Even me I don't know why the banana fell from the tree.

A rather complicated context.
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by obinna58(m): 4:11am On Mar 27, 2017
I do have dream sometimes but just meaningless dreams(mostly about our daily activities)
dream mostly occurs as a result of our thoughts
Sometimes being in a situation can cause dreams
We lost our loved one
Watch movies esp scary ones
Seen accident victims or dead people
Feel threatened by someone u feel hav spiritual powers
Over happiness, feel sad, lonely, fear thinking about someone etc

These plays a big role in existence of religion
We don't need Jesus to control our mind, its a matter of choice
No matter what I av seen it can never have effect on my mind when asleep
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Amberon: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Even me I don't know where the banana is grin
jeffizy:
The answer to this goes thus ....
DID the banana fell from the tree or the tree fell from the banana.?
Even me I don't know why the banana fell from the tree.

A rather complicated context.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by CatfishBilly: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
I've said it on numerous threads here.
Having​ sex in the dream and ejaculating in real life is a normal biological process. It has no spiritual connotations whatsoever.
It happens to everyone, atheists, theists, agnostics, deists, everyone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by frank317: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2017
The name of my spiritual spouse is Juliana, and there is Nkechi and kemi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by hahn(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
I am married so I am empty with no chance of being turned on by any female in my dream smiley

But in those days I was spanking dream asses with precision grin

1 Like

Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by CatfishBilly: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:
I am married so I am empty with no chance of being turned on by any female in my dream smiley

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Pastafarian: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

post of the year!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by akintom(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Tosinex:
I'm just a bit concerned about their dream life and will like to know whether Atheist have sexual Dreams!! what is the name for their spirit spouse!
FSM is real compared to Yahweh. The heaven of FSM is real, compared to the illusionary heaven of Yahweh, where the use of joystick and honey pot are absent.

In FSM heaven, there're abundant chics, and seven chics reserved for me, do visit me regularly in my dream for sevensome. They're named thus:

1. Fatist
2. Lepast
3. Bobist
4. Backist
5. Darkist
6. Popoist
7. Portabist

If you miss FSM heaven, you have missed all.
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Lol
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by hahn(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol

YIM is Yahoo Instant Messenger @ your profile smiley
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

YIM is Yahoo Instant Messenger @ your profile smiley
Lol,,,, i know,,,,, tongue
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
frank317:
The name of my spiritual spouse is Juliana, and there is Nkechi and kemi
kayaba!!! You must be enjoying in your dream o abi make I show lolz..
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
akintom:

FSM is real compared to Yahweh. The heaven of FSM is real, compared to the illusionary heaven of Yahweh, where the use of joystick and honey pot are absent.

In FSM heaven, there're abundant chics, and seven chics reserved for me, do visit me regularly in my dream for sevensome. They're named thus:

1. Fatist
2. Lepast
3. Bobist
4. Backist
5. Darkist
6. Popoist
7. Portabist

If you miss FSM heaven, you have missed all.

hahaha omo ale.. Lolz grin
Re: Do Atheist Have Sexual Dreams!! What Is The Name For Their Spirit Spouse by Fvcknames: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
CatfishBilly:
I've said it on numerous threads here.
Having​ sex in the dream and ejaculating in real life is a normal biological process. It has no spiritual connotations whatsoever.
It happens to everyone, atheists, theists, agnostics, deists, everyone.
Hi
Pls could u add me to thinker's lodge group chat

(1) (Reply)

Leave Catholics Alone!!!! / Hell Is Real But Hellfire Is Fake. / Prophet T.B. Joshua, Please Don’t Go! By Obadiah Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.