Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos (42940 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Thief Rescued After Jumping Into A Lagoon While Escaping / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by sinistermind(m): 6:14am On Mar 27, 2017
First it's Killer Number, now it's lagoon that's angry, maybe next It's the bridge has a mind of its own
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol.
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by lollmaolol(m): 6:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Public stunt
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Judasjudas(m): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Total nonsense .. they should allow the man to jump joor .. now that he has been rescued will they help him curb the problem ? ..

he should come hack in the mid night ..
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by bankyblue(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2017
wawappl:
he should try again at night

Lol..... U no get joy @ all grin grin
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Are these people trying to be famous?
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by hermosa7: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Yep. It's now a trend.

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Originalsly: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmm....guess he wanted attention. Don't you just walk up and plunge off the bridge?..who would've known his intention? I can imagine him shouting..." I don't want to live again.... at the count of 40..I go jump off this bridge"
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by godswillzeky(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Nwaa ohhh
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2017
why commit suicide when you can just sacrifice yourself for money ritual for the betterment and financial success of your family and become a legend. don't waste your body, d gods will appreciate it.
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Idoko619(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Everything is a trend in Nigeria... Even suicide angry
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Juliearth(f): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Oh no! This recession is biting really hard,but suicide is not the way out. What shall it profit a man to take his life cos of poverty and then end up in Eternal condemnation?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by danigbo(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2017
The oba of Lagos should be held responsible for all these

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by dacherish(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2017
!!ALERT!!
Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We are all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere. angry angry
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by onatisi(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
anotherydz:
Are people doing this on purpose?
Or are they seeking attention?
Moreover, I don't know how people are rescued from suicide anybody wey one jump inside water go run enter the water instantly no be say e go dey wait for people to see am. undecided

God help we and dem!
Why don't they jump into the lagoon at night when no one will see them? Why always the daytime when they know someone will see them and stop them?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Toonice(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Not ready.
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by odehaj: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Nobody is appeasing any nonsense this land belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by fransixe(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2017
THEY ARE ALL MMM VICTIMS. ..

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Must it be Lagos Lagoon?I trust Lagosians have devised another way of asking or seeking for help.
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by nc201016(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2017
that d fastest way d man could solve his worries...
abi can't you guys see his hungry face
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by nc201016(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2017
israelmao:
Must it be Lagos Lagoon?I trust Lagosians have devised another way of asking or seeking for help.

I was thinking d same, abi knife no dey kitchen?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by enshi(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Pls this is a wake up call to the police, army, NSCDC, frsc, navy, man o war, et ceteral pls and pls do not allow any body to escape this recession oooh.... We are in this together. Even the doctors pls no body dies abeg.. We are one nigeria. After recession eeehhheee who wan jump enter any where can confortably and freely do that
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2017
al diz fake script gullible Nigerians r actin,my take is they shud allow them jump to ascertain if the person genuinely wanna commit suicide b4 savin their lives...cause most of them r actin up
wen u recuse them from the water nobody will advice them not to commit suicide some other tym
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by ogbonti: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Naija and copycat mentality....when one man trekked for Buhari, everyone started trekking... now Dr. Allwell jumped into lagoon, everybody wants some attention attempting to do same...look, if I catch anyone attempting to jump, I will surely push that person... the die wey him dey find, e go see am, mschewww.... rubbish!
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by flexcool131(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
It's not easy for someone to conclude that jumping into the lagoon is the last option but immediately there's a first attempt and it was successful, lots of people are going through depression thinking of how to end this life so definitely jumping into definitely the best option for them. What I'm actually going through in the stage of my life is my toughest moment on earth, so I know what it means to commit suicide, I tried it once but I couldn't go through with it. I once thought probably the lagoon is the best option, so please don't always condemn anyone trying to commit suicide
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by Reyus: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Waiting for Nollywood to produce the blockbuster marketed by idumota traders.. titled 'Suicide on Lagos Lagoon'.
Grab your copy now.

Everyone must cashing n this trend o.
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2017
To live in this world is not by force, the man is just stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / 14-year-old Girl Raped By HIV Patient In Hospital In Port Harcourt (photos) / Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.