Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo (26172 Views)

BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie / I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo / Why I Turned Down Foreign Offer To Break Me Out Of Prison — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by TippyTop(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Chetimah:
That means you self na chimpanzee,nonsense talk

Are you a fan of that monkey?
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by oruma19: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Don't fight a man that carries God's grace, u will be disgraced!!! I tap into ur grace baba obj

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2017
So Obj don do something good . Wonderful !!
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by teebaxy(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2017
okosodo:
The most heartless thief in nigerias history. 854 billion naira is traced to him butno one wants to talk about it
you are talking about it na, ahbi you are nobody?
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by chloedogie(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
okosodo:
The most heartless thief in nigerias history. 854 billion naira is traced to him butno one wants to talk about it

But you just spoke about it man. Yo uare already talking about it sir. How can we collect the money kindly tell us? Also do you know EFCC will give you 5% of that money? Why not involve EFCC my man? Waiting for your response.
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
This is inspirational.

Though Obasanjo remains a crook and a psychopath whose left hand can never know what the right hand is up to, he's actually a very hardworking and highly motivated individual.

He is a man without a shred of conscience.

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by FreeSpirited: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Bullshit......he's teaching the present and future generation that u can steal public fund and at the same time get impunity from man and God............by becoming a fake a pastor...Idiot
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by cloud7: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2017
As a History student,There are lessons to be derived from Baba's wealth of experience, surprisingly, most commentators seems not to see reasons to thank God for this Great Man whose life has been characterized by God's mercy and kindness.. though a curious and complex Man, History has been kind to him..I thank God for his life...
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2017
okosodo:

He had opportunities to transform Nigeria for good, but he blew it and started looking for 3rd chance ( term ).

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by donbenz(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
is a lie grin
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Charly68: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Who cares about what you did when in prison ? You messed up everything in the country through kill & win politics. Imposed people and set up your stooges in Govt only for the thing to collapse because your transition was based on falsehood. If you had permitted those who were keenly prepared for governance to go through free and fair election things would have been different. Now you have turned yourself to an Ex-champion . May God reward you and your lineage according to your labour in Jesus name.
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Actuarydeji(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Abi naw, those three things he did while he was in prison, are the reasons why he made Nigeria to be like this. Yeyebrites!!
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by hermosa7: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Atiku2019:
wink Baba himself

Is that Baba Ali?

grin
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Akinbahm(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2017
He also said there should be no position that a man should find himself in life where he should not be useful to God. Issokay God is busy soaking your cane inside crude oil... sad
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by charlesucheh(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2017
OBJ! You preached to him abi? And he came out and became a pastor, And you that did the preaching left jail and became what Can sombori please tell this man to stop spitting out rubbish whenever he goes out!
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by DocHMD: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Someone was said on this forum that OBJ became a pastor in prison because he was afraid he was going ti die and later came out more vindictive than devil himself.

Now this is a confirmation.
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Biafman: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2017
The buffoon refused to mention his "buffing the banana" while in prison.
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by johnsonedidiong(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2017
i want to be a president of nigeria what crime will take me to prison so that i can become a president of nigeria some prisoners become president easyly
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by czar911: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai baba

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by czar911: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai obasanjo

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by donratcock: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
seankay:
Someone should summarize those things for me abeg.

Obasanjo should add the fourth thing he did: Due to the fact that he didn't have an access to women in prison, he joined the Vaseline crew lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahahahahaha
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by yemolz: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
This man would not stop surprising me. There are a lot of unique and strange things with this man.

He is actually abnormal and has uncommon grace.

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by willyo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Logically u freed Baba Ali a known Northern terrorising criminal.

OBJ, there are so many things u guys are not telling us this the chaos in this country.
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by PublicAssurance: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
this man and his lies!
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Cynicgod: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
prolly taught him how to loot naija's treasury too....hrtless bastard
Re: Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo by Codes151(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Baba quiet o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister / Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / Peter Obi Is Not Signatory To Campaign Account - Aisha Yesufu Tells Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.