Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (47586 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by onyii255(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Hehehehehehe.... Joke of the year... And it even made front page... shocked
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by alobright17(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Jadonjack:
Why tell them you are owning someone when obviously, you are not?!
You obviously did not understand the joke.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by thunderbabs: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2017
bankyblue:
I think I be to relocate to lagos and try this too....I like that transfer of money part

River no dey ur location abi na poor pple full ur environ....if na poor pple full ur syd, enter peace mass dey com Lagos then.

Both money n river dey lagos....u hear
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by dikeigbo2(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Oya forward match to third mainland bridge for quick money or quick death cool....iranu abacha
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Temptee101(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Make she dey there dey laff until someone close to her attempts suicide then she go know how far. Rampant cases of suicide attempts these days are not what should be used to crack joke. Its a serious matter, people are suffering and depressed she's busy making jest of them
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Unclerukus: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
Not funny and stupid. 100 cars parked on 3rd mainland bridge and it didn't cause heavy traffic or media coverage. Tell that to the dogs. People might now seem uninterested in anyone seen on the bridge rails now because some clown turn it to a joke.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Temptee101(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
alobright17:
You obviously did not understand the joke.
What kind of stupid joke, she's way too insensitive and at the end she wished mothers happy mothers day forgetting that people who attempt suicide are peoples children
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerians have got zero sense of humour
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2017
and to her, she is trying to be funny, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, people have lost their sense of humanity and thanks to social media for bringing it out for us to see
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Nickymezor(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol, quite funni. Comedians wld soon use similar lines for jokes too
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by MrTypist: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Mumu,, haven't u asked urself why this same number hasn't been calling those attempting suicide

Must you lower yourself any further using insults?

I was only asking questions, why don't you give me an answer since you seem to know those people attempting and contemplating suicide more than I do.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by masterP042(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol. This joke made my day cheesy, naija no dey carry last grin, sharp thinking #20mil cheesy
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by ExInferis(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Jadonjack:
Why tell them you are owning someone when obviously, you are not?!

She's lying.

Her fans cannot have her account number.

Do you know yeyebrities' biggest dilemma?

Waking up in the morning with nothing interesting to post on social media to calm their slobbering, groveling followers.

So they concoct lies, the more outrageous the better.

So there you are.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by freshness2020: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Lies...
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by ajog1: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
They said this is the number that was killing people.

They called me six times but I didn't pick.
see fearfear like you grin grin
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by doctor306(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2017
bankyblue:
I think I be to relocate to lagos and try this too....I like that transfer of money part

Guy no think am ooo

The kind slap way agboro go slap you

Na ppl wey carry better jeep them dey beg ooo

No sey I no warn u
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by basadenet: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2017
This is a big lie
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by MrTypist: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2017
ajog1:
see fearfear like you grin grin

If you were in my shoes would you have picked the call?
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Icaretoo: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
bankyblue:

you go shock ....
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:

Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin... Nigerians cant take chances... just remembered how people bathed with heavy salt during ebola issue
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by AyamBlaze: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
dee02:

Thank you.
Susan Peters is a vacuous troglodyte!
This your grammar is too big o. I had to use both Merriam Webster and Oxford dictionary to get the meaning of the words embarassed
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by eezeribe(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2017
napoleon77:

Extremely insensitive joke. Suicide is not a laughing matter.

Absolutely right.but the average Nigerian is cruel,insensitive and unempathetic.A country where the victims of crime are blamed.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Adebowale89(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
so she don join those celebrities wey no get sense?

but to be candid, the rampant of these suicides is becoming a comedy

quit depression
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by iswallker(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
cheesy oleee

Someone cannot play with you again? Obviously she's just making a joke.

Very insensitive to the family that just lost a son...
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by sshalom(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good and tension bursting joke.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Scream(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
Very stuuuuuupid joke which I don't find funny!

I pray she wouldn't be a victim of chronic depression or lose her loved one through suicide

She's brainless...

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by manikspears: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:

mtn services don suffer
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Whoeppme(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am Off to the third Mainland Bridge ..
Wetin self person go suffer die? grin grin
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Whoeppme(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am Off to the third Mainland Bridge ..
I think I was owing my great Grand Grand Mother grin grin
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by BBBlaze: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
my sister lie more lie
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by bigiyaro(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
napoleon77:

Extremely insensitive joke. Suicide is not a laughing matter.

leave that tin! Mr insensitive, have you seen any situation that Nigerians have not made a joke out of it before? suffering n still smiling. Dats d naija spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party / 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.