Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Where Can I Fix False Eyelashes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Fix False Eyelashes? (2042 Views)

Optometrists Advise Women Against Indiscriminate Use Of Artificial Eyelashes / Dangers Of Using Fake Eyelashes / What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Fix False Eyelashes? by mahogany28: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2009
hello,i hoping to fix my eyelashes for the new year,but im new around here and dont know what salons do eyelash fixing and for what price. can anybody give me salon names that they are sure render this service as well as their price,  thanks for your time. Forgot to mention, i am in lagos.
Re: Where Can I Fix False Eyelashes? by verte: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hi, depends on the type you want to fix. There is the iindividaul lashes or the strip lashes. The strip covers from the begining to the end of the las line but this is more expensive. Most peole i know , do it at ikeja, let me know whet you think meanwhile i will try to get more info for you.

Cheers
Re: Where Can I Fix False Eyelashes? by Moyola(f): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2009
Why wuld yu wan fake eyelashes?! eugh! undecided
Re: Where Can I Fix False Eyelashes? by verte: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
I feel people shuld be allowed to do what ever they want, shebi it's their money. wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Brown Women Put On Artificial Hair? / Difference Between Suit, Tuxedo And Blazer (photos) / Fashion:the All Time American Female Rapper-nicki Minaj Wears $50K Dress And $95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.