Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) (409 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) by DRIFTyKING(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Stephanie Otobo, the accuser of the founder and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has claimed that her mother was threatened to speak against her.

Recall that Mrs Otobo Tope had told reporters that her daughter was not normal
alleges after‎ she accused Apostle Suleman of running amorous affair with her, getting her pregnant and promised to marry her.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-uhHfPbDxJ1s/WNi2PT4aP3I/AAAAAAAACY0/EcoEeGJ-NJgONXpechIR_8x4E4jUtyEgACLcB/s640/Stephanie-Otobo.jpg[/img]

Stephanie made several claims including that the clergyman gave her a concoction that terminated the pregnancy and nearly got her killed in the process.

Following her mother’s confession, Stephanie, who arrived Canada at the weekend claimed her mother had been arrested twice and was forced to say what she told the public.

She said, “Hi everyone I just landed in the airport now in Toronto.

“I’m still on my way home. I’m on a taxi.

“And I heard my mother made a video or a statement so I called her and she told me she was threatened.

“That she has been arrested two times and they threatened her.

This is what Apostle Suleman is doing, using his power. He should come to court.

“I will make a better video next time but i just want Nigerians to.know my mother was arrested.

“I want them to know my mother’s life is in danger right now because this man is threatening my life.

“He is threatening my family. Why? If he was pure why is he doing this?”

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3GRWIezSNo

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/apostle-suleman-sex-mess-stephanie.html

cc: OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) by Buharimustgo: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Jajan weed girl,jajan weed claims,jajan weed sponsors and jajan weed lies

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
This girl should rest already! The whole thing is becoming boring abeg
Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) by spartan117(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Hehehe smiley. El rufai u Ave failed!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Her Mother’ Statement (video) by DRIFTyKING(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2017
CC: Lailasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Is Yahweh Siamese Or Twin Of Allah ? / Church In Congo Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.