Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations (36425 Views)

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by SuperSuave(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
sledge001:

You just kinda wished that all the allegations against Apostle Suleiman is true sha. My question is, what do you stand to gain?
And your words above "they can't all be lying against him" ok, I can't but just wish u experienced conspiracy and blackmail in its purest form. Only then will u get to understand some things from a different perspective.
"Don't believe everything you read and don't talk trash till you step in his shoes"
I'm tempted to lose my cool but then it'll make no difference. From what you've said it seems you really trust the man and your post reeks of sentiment. Analyzing the situation shows the man has skeletons in his cupboard, You should remember everyone has two sides of them: the one they show often and the one they hide from people. Don't trust nobody. There are people on this platform that have testified to knowing this man's ways even before he became this big. DON'T TRUST NOBODY!!!!

And stop wishing me bad, words like that don't move me a bit.
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by ceejay4real(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Daniella please come and be my wife! That's all I ask. Apostle Suleiman or whoever can go and die!
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Ddy:

Hmmmm Something is smelling.i can smell envy here.
Lol.... I see you have the same problem she does and that's why you're defending her. Inability to punctuate write-ups and ordinary comments. What a shame!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.