Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,740 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations (36531 Views)

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Krystal Okeke Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Akposkool(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2017
So after Apostles wife released a Grammy award worthy love song this girl celebrate birthday? This circle won't end

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by wizkidblogger(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2017
hottie
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by MisterKings(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Soo his holiness, the curse reverser will swear before God and man that this sumptuous looking ikebe was not told to divide the red sea for him to enter.
I am watching from the sidelines to see wen the wind will blow well so we can all see the chicken's bombom

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2017
SuperSuave:
But can that god of men swear say he no kpansh those ladies grin they can't all be lying against him. meanwhile he's busy doing damage control and reversing curses like say na motor grin
If i hear say Sule no kpansh dat baka..
Sule sule...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by EnkayDezign: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2017
computergeek:
This girl hasn't learnt how to punctuate her write-ups on social media. And we are here stressing our head to read this. Nne park one side jare. No one gives a shit anymore

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by SuperSuave(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

If i hear say Sule no kpansh dat baka..
Sule sule...

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by MrTypist: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2017
The Okeke's law grin

Apostle suleman be like....

That yansh is mine grin

By the way, I hear say Beyonce don sign Dr Lizzy Johnson sulemen for her record label. Is it true?

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2017
ametumzy:
Happy birthday,my birthday mate.
happy birthday pretty, is that you on your profile? kiss
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by ametumzy(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
happy birthday pretty, is that you on your profile? kiss
thankz
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by ExInferis(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
angry

Why's she always wearing yansh pad?

So that a certain Apostate Suleman will come a-beggin'
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by XaviDayo(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
The way these #Oloshos talk about God males you wanna think God is a love-vendor next door. How on earth did u buy all u have...where is your office, u claimed u selling jewelleries. Na ear-rings and neck chains make u buy range rover sport?.....Olosho....Keep hailing yaself...strong woman ko....Olosho strong ni
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2017
grin yansh of life...happy birthday.
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
So I Senior this girl? Person wey I think say dey near 40. Ők o
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Sidoka: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
link2ok22:
Who is this one again. NAIRALAND dumping ground... where every nonsense makes fp undecided

You are so right........there are many educative post that makes no front page but u keep seeing crazy and stupid things on FP, well social media was created to keep people uneducated,most people won't use the Internet to learn or get basic knowledge,it's a pity
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by bitcoinvin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
johnshagb:
NOTHING TO SAY. lipsrsealed

WHERE'S THAT LIL WAYNE'S PICTURE?

hahahahahahaha..see the pix....

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
she looks older though....
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by CoolFreeday(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
ametumzy:
Thanks!
you're welcome
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by RomeoX(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Ddy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
computergeek:
This girl hasn't learnt how to punctuate her write-ups on social media. And we are here stressing our head to read this. Nne park one side jare. No one gives a shit anymore

Hmmmm Something is smelling.i can smell envy here.
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Realist1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happy birthday dear, na your day no matter what.

Chai ! I can't help but confess that apostle I-dey-end-am-from-back dey enjoy,I swear. You are a full course meal. Haha!
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by buoye1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any other thing to show than junks of meat behind?
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by johnshagb(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahahahahaha..see the pix....

Three bottles of orijin for you. grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by BBBlaze: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided
will, aktuanly, d perrin on rop of me has saided wat i want to talked...IN JENNIFER'S WORD
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Coolgent(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
The 3some partner of apostle SuLIEman grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by sledge001(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
SuperSuave:
But can that god of men swear say he no kpansh those ladies grin they can't all be lying against him. meanwhile he's busy doing damage control and reversing curses like say na motor grin
You just kinda wished that all the allegations against Apostle Suleiman is true sha. My question is, what do you stand to gain?
And your words above "they can't all be lying against him" ok, I can't but just wish u experienced conspiracy and blackmail in its purest form. Only then will u get to understand some things from a different perspective.
"Don't believe everything you read and don't talk trash till you step in his shoes"
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by Zonacom(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ametumzy:
Happy birthday,my birthday mate.
Happy birthday blackie. Love ur dp
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by ametumzy(f): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Zonacom:

Happy birthday blackie. Love ur dp
cheesy cheesy thank u
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by keshmuah(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
This one weak me oh grin grin grin grin
What's the difference between you and Daniella undecided undecided
CoolFreeday:

Did they know anything?
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by CoolFreeday(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
keshmuah:
This one weak me oh grin grin grin grin What's the difference between you and Daniella undecided undecided
lol. Thank you
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by wealthplusng: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Celebrating her birthday is like celebrating another success in her life!... She deserves another year of Success! HBD girlfriend..

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations by AnthonyAk(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Damn she could get it , will be sliding in her DM in no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Mosun Filani Is Smoking Hot In New Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.