Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church (32070 Views)

Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Drunk Security Guards Attack Worshippers On The Way To Mosque In Osun State. / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
bigpastor:
This is Xenophobia against God!!!!!!
He that keepeth Israel shall neither sleep nor slumber.
God will fight back for Himself.
Reminds me when Daniel was thrown into the Lion's den!!!!
He wasn't sleeping!!!
He showed up when it mattered most!!
God will surely show up!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaa grin grin
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Coolgent(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is their God!
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by gud4dbest(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
ednut1:
how is this possible, what happened to guardian[b]angles[/b]grin grin

buhahahaha
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by onlyTheTruth(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
tongue
g4gerald:
[s][/s]

Oga how come u came 2 dat conclusion dat d MOGs in dose churches are doing dose things u're saying or was it written anywhere in dat post. Even if they're doing it, its not in ur disposition 2 judge them. U jst committed a blasphemy.
May God have mercy on u.

wen nex u go to church, start entering room by room n see if u will not b stopped frm entering certain rooms, or u wil com across rooms wit titanium doors n locks grin
g4gerald:
[s][/s]

Oga how come u came 2 dat conclusion dat d MOGs in dose churches are doing dose things u're saying or was it written anywhere in dat post. Even if they're doing it, its not in ur disposition 2 judge them. U jst committed a blasphemy.
May God have mercy on u.

wen nex u go to church, start entering room by room n see if u will not b stopped frm entering certain rooms, or u wil com across rooms wit titanium doors n locks
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by arejibadz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
RevolverOcelot:
Police always showing up late. Smh
showing up late or day didn't wanto come when d robbers were around
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Topgainer: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Big Churches that make like N150 million in tithes and seeds per week have topnotch security to the vaults. The entrance is guarded by tough looking and fit mobile policemen, bulletproof vans transport the cash from the counting rooms to the Banks which are located within the Church complex/Camp. The cashiers in such places are thoroughly searched before and after each days assignment, any undeclared cash is seized.
Nothing is left to chance.
Do these Churches believe at all the protecting power of the god they preach?
How about threats and curses, subduing / gripping fear of the man of god by his indoctrinated sheep, keeping the thieving cashiers at bay? Or maybe the cashiers do develop tolerance to the curses of the man of god with time. Could it be the Cashiers have learnt to see themselves as partner in the business of gospel merchandize to the man of god?
Jesus was aware that Judas stole from the little upkeep savings of His team but never was it said he kept CCTV, hired thugs to guard the money bag or brandished threats/curses with the intention to keep Mr Judas Iscariot at bay. Although, He had the power to kill Judas on the spot.
The attitude of men of gods ( Wisdom of men) belittles the belief in God and in Jesus by the sheeples who are observing. Why are businessmen of gods mocking Jehovah?

There is this shrine in my place with heavy patronage years back. People drop priced possession and money there but no sane person dared to enter there to pick any of the items. No gateman, no guard, no fence and no CCTV.
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Topgainer: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
g4gerald:
[s][/s]

May God have mercy on u.
From your statements you have also 'judged' him while threatening him not to 'judge' the man you feared and worshipped. You have also ' judged' him to have committed blasphemy against your man of gods.
Empty Threats and Curses which has no origin in Christianity is now the order of the day.

True Christianity has no business with cursing people/spell casting. It is occultic Prophets and Bishops who thrive in that, used as a tool to manipulate and kill the innate scrutinizing ability of the sheeples. https://www.nairaland.com/2136181/christian-narrative-curses-spell-casting
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Dee60: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Possibly inspired by the dishonourable sinators at the centre. They loot us dry and meet in the open to share.
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by ailehwise(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
And you guys expect nigeria to be better with these unrighteousness attitude everywhere. Nigeria can only win by righteousness.
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Topgainer: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Coolgent:
Where is their God!
The robbers will be caught not because of the men of gods whose uninspiring behavior spurred the robbers but because of the eternal creed that God can't be mocked what a man sows he shall reap. It is a 'movie' directed by God, no assistant directors, the wicked pays at the end.
Did you see where it was stated they forgot their phones/sims?
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by iluvdonjazzy: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
RevolverOcelot:
police are no magicians, at least it will take some distance from SARS to that place
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Aroh48(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oladelson:
thou shall not steal!

chai, i juss dy think am hw judgement day go be olohun!

my advise to them is that one of the church member knows bout it!

true talk

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Charly68: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
When a child chose to rob his father,he is cursed already ..
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by sambet423: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is serious.....now rubbing church.... well am just passing byyy EDO true born
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by matrix600(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
ednut1:
how is this possible, what happened to guardian angels angry
They too didn't pick the call, maybe they were drinking Pammy with the Holy Ghost
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Ezionye(f): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
RevolverOcelot:

I am surprised they showed up at all
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by g4gerald: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Topgainer post=55006999]
From your statements you have also 'judged' him while threatening him not to 'judge' the man you feared and worshipped. You have also ' judged' him to have committed blasphemy against your man of gods.
Empty Threats and Curses which has no origin in Christianity is now the order of the day.

True Christianity has no business with cursing people/spell casting. It is occultic Prophets and Bishops who thrive in that, used as a tool to manipulate and kill the innate scrutinizing ability of the sheeples. https://www.nairaland.com/2136181/christian-narrative-curses-spell-casting

[/quoted]

Mr man, is like u're actually luking 4 who will argue with u.
first, the statement u highlighted does not in any way depict 'judgment'
secondly, there was no where in my post that I threatened anybody let alone cursing d person.
So I wonder if u're quoting me and referring 2 someone else
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by g4gerald: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Topgainer:

secondly, there was no where in my post that I threatened anybody let alone cursing d person.
So I wonder if u're quoting me and referring 2 someone else.
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Einl:
Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar...

You know the rest.

From what I read nobody was killed. That's the most important thing. I hate reading stories of robberies where the victims are killed... like you robbed him, why not spare his life?

And they even dash dem their sim cards back. Good robbers grin
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Rupect: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2017
bedspread:
CHOSEN IS BLESSED

And can never be cursed.

This is evil. Those men can never go free since they robbed God.
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by nurusystem(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
how is this possible, what happened to guardian angels angry
No angel in at the time,the robbers are same angels to collect 10th of their offring at viggil hour.halleluya
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by Topgainer: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
g4gerald:
[s][/s]

May God have mercy on u .
Read your post again
Why should God have mercy on him and not on you?
g4gerald:

So I wonder if u're quoting me and referring 2 someone else.
Whatever. I will continue to engage worshipers of men of gods, the comic comments by some of them in defence of their idols makes my day. Secondly, some of them begin to ponder afterwards, comparing and contrasting the life of Jesus and that of their slavemasters.

Although, my definition of judgement is different from whatever you are alluding to as judgement and blasphemy in your previous posts. I used in quote in such key words.
Go through the religion section and hear your brothers (in the worship of men of gods). It goes like this:

For speaking about my man of gods like that, you will not see any good thing, nobody in your generation can be as big as my man of god, you will die in 24 hours, you are fool, thunder will strike your mouth, you will have mouth odour, god will punish you and your generations for saying my man of god is a con artist, you are an i .diot. etc
May god forgive you
May god have mercy on your soul
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by jozz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
What were they doing outside 2am? Attending So called vigil, a program with no spiritual significance whatsoever. Upon all the church activities people character no change,the country is not better evil and corrupt people everywhere.

Church activity during the day is enough. Quality of service is what matters not quantity. People just be exposing themselves to danger for no cause.
Re: Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church by mrkeneth006: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
sure way of winning, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught In Lagos,almost Killed By Mob(photos,video) / Rivers: EFCC Secures Forfeiture Of 244 Vehicles In Port Harcourt [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Girls Tricked Into Sex Slavery During Russia World Cup Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.