Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo (32068 Views)

Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by nabegibeg: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
Dis mama jst made me believe that we're descendant of apes

Wayward child
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by olamilekside2: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gunnery:
coool

Kindly check this site, it will help promote your product/services.

Buy and Sell freely on OTA classified advertising website in Nigeria www.otradearena.com ...best Ultimate arena to buy & sell faster. OPEN TRADE ARENA is Newly launched free classified Buy and sell site like OLX and Jiji . Sell free and Buy cheapest on Open Trade Arena Kindly Like our FB
www.Facebook.com/opentradearena/
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by ChubbychummyICE(f): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
I hope to see 3 to four generations ooo, dis nyz mama age gracefully nd may u never bury ur children.
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by AreaFada2: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

You better watch Emmanuella's/Mark Angel's video clip on apes. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
not we. You
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

U no get home training? And to think 6 idiots liked ur comment.
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Smartademu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
U lack proper upbringing.
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by fairheven: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

SPEAK FOR THYSELF
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hahaha....I like this thread, talk of derailing a thread....

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by crispus09(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
so ma dis generational pic dey trend now soon we go 20generation in pic
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by pretty16(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

If u don't have something nice to say, then don't say nothing. That woman is blessed to have lived to see her grand kids and am sure great grand. Not everyone is that privileged. U should pray to God to get to her age, let's see whether u won't get the looks associated with old Age. Am pretty sure if u had seen a picture of her when she was younger, u wouldn't have said that. Please receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
I'm pretty sure you were looking at a mirror and not ur phone angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by orjaha(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
u resemble apes?
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by nikkyshyne(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
@youngest85 you and those that liked your comment are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by youngest85(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
nikkyshyne:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by youngest85(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Mannerless, I pity the unfortunate lady who will marry you

Honestly she will be very unfortunate coz even being faithful is a sin to me
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
JamieNaija:
Ageless Picture.

Beautiful Family.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/3-generations-in-one-photo-betty-irabor.html

omg! Op this is my mum aunty(mrs Betty irabor)
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
this is what happens when you are addicted to tramadol and codeine
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by ioreth69(f): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
my God!!! That's so harsh angry
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by sshalom(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

Your comments show total disrespect and lack of proper tutelage. Lesson 1 for you: If you have nothing nice to say about someone's celebration, keep quiet!
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by kingvicking(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

Ur thinking FACULTY is on strike
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by kingvicking(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

Honestly she will be very unfortunate coz even being faithful is a sin to me

Hope u have been visiting ur doc?
It's obvious u need help psychologically
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Caseless: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
grin grin grin una get bad mouth.
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2017
There's very close resemblance amongst them
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Sirhethat12(f): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2017
nikkyshyne:

hi, you there?
Re: Betty Irabor, Her Mother And Daughter, Sonia: 3 Generations In One Photo by Meti99(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
jaidor:
wait lemme go n buy beans...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.