Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Prophet T. B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T. B Joshua (1231 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T. B Joshua by sammie256: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
T.B Joshua is the greatest living prophet on earth.CONFIRMED!!
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by Tonyet1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
ok? so what!
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by VALIDATOR: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
sammie256:

T.B Joshua is the greatest living prophet on earth.CONFIRMED!!

Confirmed by who?
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by KunleOshob(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
VALIDATOR:

Confirmed by who?

Confirmed by the devil himself. angry
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by sammie256: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
Confirmed by the devil himself

Benny hinn and the works that follows his ministry. Listen when Jesus was ask by Johns disciples,sir ''are u the messiah or we should wait for someone else?'' he said go and tell John ''the blind receive their sight, the lame work and the lepers are cleans'' this is the confirmation.
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by njcdrich: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
He is indeed the greatest prophet of our age.

If any body accuses him of using demonic power, then that person have his head examined. because, the scripture says, if you believe in me, greater works shall do than I have done.

T. B. Joshua believes in Jesus Christ, that is why he is doing those great miracle through Jesus Christ.

I will not blaim those nigerians who condemns a man of God like Prophet T. B. Joshua, they are only fulfilling the Scripture: a prophet is without honour but in his home town (country).

Do you know that prophet T. B. Joshua is highly appreciated in the overseas than here in Nigeria?

My prophet, you bi confirmed, no mind idle minds who think if they condemn you, sey we go follow them.

Prophet T. B. Joshua is a confirmed prophet of God.

But if I were to advice him I will still have enough to advice to improve his ministry.

NJC
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by KunleOshob(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
sammie256:

Confirmed by the devil himself

Benny hinn and the works that follows his ministry. Listen when Jesus was ask by Johns disciples,sir ''are u the messiah or we should wait for someone else?'' he said go and tell John ''the blind receive their sight, the lame work and the lepers are cleans'' this is the confirmation.
Is that why he is always staging fake miracles And setting up all sorts of ridiculous drama in his church like a woman giving birth to a live snail? Abeg he should go and heal Yar' adua first if he wants us to take him seriously
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by muhsin(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
Who is this person? Is he a Nigerian, American, English or what? smiley
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by runty: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2009
Does Prophet Joshua has wife & children like other ministers?why are dy nt shown in his telecast?
Re: Prophet T. B Joshua by sammie256: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2009
runty if u are judging a pastor by externals it means you have not looked deep enough, a man can be a pastor by profession and not such in heart, He has a wife and three kids.The wife's name is Evelyn.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.a Adeboye Storms Ibadan With End Of The Year Blessing / Α Muslim Is More Civil Than α Christian / Leave Tb Joshua Alone,i Beg You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.