Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn (27753 Views)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by henryanna36: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fani Kayode's son Aragorn is all grown up.Check out these adorable photos of FFK's wife Precious and her son Aragorn

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/adorable-photos-of-fani-kayode-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by henryanna36: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by youngest85(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
When beautiful w.hore gives birth to an hansome gigolo

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

See your mouth like w.hore? Are you holy? People be forming holier than thou. Leave them. If you no know wetin to comment put your phone for offline undecided

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Igbo women and giving birth to beautiful mixed looking babies! I now believe that Igbos are not pure Africans, they emigrated from the Jewish land to Africa.

Some envious bigots accused this woman of bleaching...how can the baby be so light and mixed if she was bleaching? Is the baby bleaching also? SMH Afonjas and envy of Igbo light skin!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by overall90: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

Better to keep your mouth shut and let people assume you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by DIKEnaWAR: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

Can you show yourself and let FFK catch you? He will use you to do ngwongwo. You will receive all the beating he has been preparing for Buhari. grin angry grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Annie939(f): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
enjoy your self
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by femi4: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Paragon

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by sweatlana: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cute lady
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
The boy is really cute tho

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by olasarah: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by BCISLTD: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
angry Femi should check well ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
why you jumping from thread to thread spewing thrash?

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by adorablepepple(f): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cutee
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by tydi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
If I just kidnap that baby now!
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by lonelydora: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
She's cute shaa
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by UncleJudax(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:
you sure say ashawoo go gree fuuk you broos? grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by VellyG(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jeez see as pikin handsome. Ijeoma my woman where are u?? pls spread that bedsheet tonight I want a baby.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by SalamRushdie: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
I hope FFK has done DNA..That child looks like he was born by 2 Igbo people But I might be wrong

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by globalresource: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin this reminds me of the Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings. My best ever green movie

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by akigbemaru: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I hope FFK has done DNA..That child looks like he was born by 2 Igbo people But I might be wrong

I want to reason the same way but maybe because she bleaches the boy too. The bleaching cremes are on standby.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by froshsteve(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
sweatlana:

You will know a whorè when you see one since your mother is a senior whorè herself undecided
shocked
sweatlana:

You will know a whorè when you see one since your mother is a senior whorè herself undecided

Jesu ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aragon WTF??
Sounds like a video game character

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by knightsTempler: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
youngest85:

Jose put a sock in your gob for godsake!
You sound so supid right now. Just here yourself out again, this time read what you wrote slowly so as to grasp how stupid you are. Pleb!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
sean1000x:
Igbo women and giving birth to beautiful mixed looking babies! I now believe that Igbos are not pure Africans, they emigrated from the Jewish land to Africa.

Some envious bigots accused this woman of bleaching...how can the baby be so light and mixed if she was bleaching? Is the baby bleaching also? SMH Afonjas and envy of Igbo light skin!

pure rap wonnt do ,,i think yu nid a chorus lik,,
bros wu get d pikin ??

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by fairheven: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
wife or baby mama undecided undecided? . ,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by Bollinger(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
My pipo tok say, "the cane wey dem take flog the first wife de wait for the second wife too".
Re: Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn by sweatlana: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
froshsteve:
shocked

Jesu ooooooo

Why do guys think it's OK to call a woman a whorè. Forgetting that the person that brought them into this world is also a woman!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Pdp Governorship Candidate Emeka Ihedioha 2 Campaign In Owerri(p / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.