Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

"Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says (38571 Views)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Lucasbalo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
wirinet:
I am tired of reading headlines like Nigerians being beaten in Goa, Nigerian Beaten in India, Nigerians Killed in South Africa, Nigerian murdered in Dubai, Nigerians deported from from Libya, etc. Na only Nigeria waka come?

If you are not wanted in foreign lands, come home! We Ghana Must Go in the 80s, the Ghanians did not wail, they packed their loads in Ghana Must Go and went home.

If you are not welcome abroad go home and work to develop it, once it gets better you too can drive the foreigners out. Nigeria is not the worst country in the world, there are countries like Bangladesh, Haiti, South sudan, Somalia, etc, that are way worse off, we do not hear of them constituting nuisance in foreign lands, or stories of them being attacked.
Good points.

1 Like

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by hardehbayor112(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
God knows I hate Indians like madth
Make India no try that oooo, coz they qet many citizen for Nigeria like madth else they will lose many of their people in nigeria

Indians wey plenty for my street like hen
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Imagine ordinary India too? Haba wetin we do Buhari.
this has notin to do with buhari.
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have always know indians to be racist.
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by yahmohy27: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
ConqueredWest:
Including yeye India

See wetin Buhari cause

This never happened during Jonathan's time

Buhari pls go back to London.
Shut up child !

1 Like

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by muller101(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nick4life:
So even common India haff join bad gang. Any person wey watch zee world again nah xenophobic attacker. India no get any tin to offer sev undecided
what can nigeria offer.
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by mavinc4u(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardehbayor112:
God knows I hate Indians like madth
Make India no try that oooo, coz they qet many citizen for Nigeria like madth else they will lose many of their people in nigeria

Indians wey plenty for my street like hen

guy easy, is not good to hate. nothing differentiate you from them if you decide to hate them because they hate Nigerians. lets build our nation first with love.
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by MuskElon: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Humans are the worst.

I saw a video on IG where a Nigerian was being beaten. It destroyed my already bad day.

It's very difficult not to hate Indians right now. But this shit happens even in our country.

Humanity has been turned to shiit. Everywhere!!

Humans are the fvcking worst!
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Build more universities in Nigeria and study in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Xtopeee: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2017
Stay for your country and go school no! Now common to India dey beat una now!

1 Like

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 28, 2017
grin I want to travel to a land flowing with milk and honey 1999
I want to travel for better pastures 2000
I want to travel abroad. 2005
I wan travel 2010
I wan commot.. 2011
I want to travel to a land flowing with vinegar and lemon 2016
Buhari weldone sir!! And to all abroad......... Home sweet home.. We are waiting for you here
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by chomaloo(m): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2017
this apc government should check it foreign ministry.they have failed nigerians in diaspora.nigeria minister of foreign affairs is wack.he dont report back to nigeria govt about what nigerians in diaspora are facing day by day.he treat issues of nigerians in diaspora with chicken hand.like for example: in south africa after the xenophobic attacks on nigerians in Johannesburg and pretoria.our govt bragged that they are sending high profile delegates to come to south africa and investigate the matter.south africa news agency (ENCA) said no that nigeria delegate are here in south africa for their normal routine.as if thats not enough while the delegates where here,the same day they were to stay another nigerian was murdered in durban by south africa police.the south africa police accused the nigerian of drug,on the process they handcuffed the nigerian and put plastic on his head suffocating him.as if thats not enough they beat him until he died with blood every where from the nigerian corpse.the south africa police acknowledgin him dead single handedly put him in mortuary and arrested every1 by the hotel,seized the cctv cameras and cleaned the bloods of the deceased with huge towels and went to police station and open case against the deceased that he died of swollowing drugs.what citizen on earth can be treated or killed like that.and all nigeria foreign ministry do is dress in big agbada and laugh as if nothing happened where as the life of your compatriot has been taken.does south africa have death penalty for drug crimes.infact nigeria foreign affair is a big joke until it steps up to protect nigerians in foreign land.
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 28, 2017
femi4:
I no go watch Bollywood again

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by chomaloo(m): 1:34am On Mar 28, 2017
the case of passports should say it all.you apply for passport at the consulate it will take 6months to get it.ask what is the problem,nigerian consulate officials will say the machine or lamination machine is not working.when will it work,they dont know and they are still collecting fees for passport from people knowing too well they cant have it soon as possible and thats after you have paid so much e.g like me,I paid 4000 south africa rand which is 110.000 naira plus in nigeria but till now I dont have a passport in a foreign land like south africa,especially with the way things are here now.infact nigeria govt have failed its people at home and abroad.at the consulate I feel ashamed to be a nigerian with all these.please we should tell ourselves the truth nigeria is a failed entity for now except we rebrand and rebuild it may be worst.
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by LANDLORD72: 2:23am On Mar 28, 2017
The report is comferm report o they are killing Nigerians in Greater Naoida pali chowk hayana state near New Delhi may cars have been destroyed
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by mikolo80: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sad but true
We treat each other like crap
hope we get a leader with a better plans for us
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Horus(m): 4:15am On Mar 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-gPewarXCQ

Nigerian student being beaten brutally in India (greater noida)
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by wayaa007(m): 4:18am On Mar 28, 2017
This racism thing baffles me atimes, see, I have been with racist Indians, and I've walked up to them and made them feel like fools, racism is only in the mind, someone calls you black, walk up to the person and make him understand you are happily black! And if you were to come back again to the earth, you'd still b black!
All of you shouting come back, come back, will you give the education we receive here, would u give the cheap internet or IT solutions we get here? If not, please SHUT UP!!!! Na only bad belle dey make una want make we come suffer with una for Naija, rubbish!
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 28, 2017
hamilton62:

what are you saying?
Do you know that the average Somalian is happier than the average Nigerian presently?
You are asking them to come back home when all effort to make it here you call home is jeopardised with tribalism, nepotism, favoritism etc...
If you are truly in the North or west i would like you to come down to the Old Eastern region and see how our people battle with life against all odds just to make it out because your home called Nigeria is a shit hole. ..
They should come back and do what in particular, tell me?
Will they feed well?
or where is the job for the qualified?
what encouragement for those who will venture in SME get that shows the support of the country you call home?
Isn't better to labour for a while and come when your financial plans are met at abroad, so that you won't face wretchedness again?
A man knows what he wants and needs, so whenever they see it as a threat more than that of Nigerian they will come back?
Who want to live in an evil engulfed state?
If not Fulani, Dss for speaking the truth, Soldiers for asking for your right, economic segregation of a people, political jobbong, nepa bill president, economic grounding, bank clerk Fanacial Minister... what hope do you derive from these if not down south thoughts?
It is better to be beaten outside than in you abode...

It's people like you that are leading gullible people astray. All you do is magnify negative things, how can you progress with this type of thinking pattern?

1 Like

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 28, 2017
iyobs7:

Mehn I was vexed when I saw this, if you call India a 3rd world country? Then Nigeria is a 6th world country. Don't let media fool you, I have been to India, spent 3 years so don't bother to quote me trying to defend what you don't know.

And FYI, I almost cried the day I arrived MMIA.

If you know how Nigerians behave overseas and not just in India you will not defend any Nigerian. It is not just about India alone but most Nigerians in foreign countries are into criminal activities and that's why our image abroad is nothing to write home about.

We have Kenyans, people from south Africa, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe of which some were my class mates, they are even scared of Nigerians.

98% of Nigerians in India has no business in India. They are all into fraud and drugs. They are there because of 24 hrs electricity, very very very cheap fibre broadband Internet which is unlimited, cheap food stuffs, good roads amongst other things.

Please don't go with the crowd India is light years ahead of Nigeria in EVERY aspect of life.

Yes, they are light years ahead, including their culture of marginalizing their female folks, rape and murder, their caste system, their filthy environment, their culture of enslaving workers, their level of corruption, yes I agree.

4 Likes

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by dasamek8: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2017
dovelike:

grin you're crazy lol
dovelike are you sane or has emotion truncated your sense of judgement. Don't play with weighty issues like this again
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Rossikk(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Archaa:
Even Nigerians are not at peace in their own country but expect to be respected abroad...smh

SHUT UP. 12,000 Americans are shot on the streets each year. They are not ''at peace in their own country'' either. But I'm sure you have a lot of ''respect'' for them despite that. EWU Self hater.

2 Likes

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Rossikk(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
iyobs7:

Mehn I was vexed when I saw this, if you call India a 3rd world country? Then Nigeria is a 6th world country. Don't let media fool you, I have been to India, spent 3 years so don't bother to quote me trying to defend what you don't know.

And FYI, I almost cried the day I arrived MMIA.

If you know how Nigerians behave overseas and not just in India you will not defend any Nigerian. It is not just about India alone but most Nigerians in foreign countries are into criminal activities and that's why our image abroad is nothing to write home about.

We have Kenyans, people from south Africa, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe of which some were my class mates, they are even scared of Nigerians.

98% of Nigerians in India has no business in India. They are all into fraud and drugs. They are there because of 24 hrs electricity, very very very cheap fibre broadband Internet which is unlimited, cheap food stuffs, good roads amongst other things.

Please don't go with the crowd India is light years ahead of Nigeria in EVERY aspect of life.

OH SHUT UP. You idiots go to India and stay in the capital or major city, and claim the country is El Dorado. DO YOU EVER VENTURE INTO RURAL INDIA WHERE THE MAJORITY LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY, DESTITUTION, ILLITERACY, LACK OF ELECTRICITY, AND MALNUTRITION?

WHAT ABOUT THE MASIVE SLUMS OF MUMBAI AND CALCUTTA? DID YOU REACH THERE?

If everyone that came to Nigerian ended up in Abuja or Victoria Island, they would also think Nigeria is heaven on earth.

3 Likes

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by naijamerican: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Until we do away with sentiment and religious bigotry other countries won't take us serious.

I am yet to see any country that her citizens are been killed both locally and internationally like Nigeeia.

Some of these countries will arrest a Nigerian, put allegation of drug on him and execute him.

Instead of us to shout and do our own investigation, we will condemn the person b'cos his name is Emeka, by so doing we are indirectly encouraging them to be looking down on our people.

These people have seen our weakness and they are using it against us.

You can't kill USA or ISRAELI citizens this way.
Some of us here don't travel out and we might not know how Nigerians are been treated.

Thank you. The average Nigeria hates and has no respect for their fellow Nigerian, yet they expect other countries citizens to respect them. Nigerians can be a stupid lot, especially the stupid tribalists that fill these forums. Most Nigerians are too stupid to realize that everyone looks at us the same once we leave the borders of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2017
mikolo80:
hope we get a leader with a better plans for us
Oga this is bigger than a leader.
Any leader that will come is a product of this our society. If our orientation is to treat each other like crap while worshipping money what makes you think a leader will make a difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Indians embarassed
Orisirisi wish dey would try it here grin
Lol ppl dat are scared like anything .. anyway its their country thats why dey stunt .. where i live blacks most feared race grin
Nonsense

But I blame our Government n people , thats why nigerians are treated badly like this .. except uk n Usa i know indians cannot even dream it
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, they are light years ahead, including their culture of marginalizing their female folks, rape and murder, their caste system, their filthy environment, their culture of enslaving workers, their level of corruption, yes I agree.
Lol they trash over here honestly
Very dirty ppl.. mostly either cab drivers or they sell all these naija food like yam etc .. n they own mosthair shops in london
Finish ......

Nigerians are the one who bring this .. we live our country to india of all places make them feel important why ?? Why cant people study in Nigeria ? Just shows the state d country

My dear you are right

2 Likes

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by dasparrow: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
@Post

Back in the days, our parents' generation went to first world countries to study. Today, Nigerian youths are going to crappy countries to study all in the name of traveling out. Why would any sane individual go to India of all places? That cow-worshiping overcrowded country? To do what there? Don't you people conduct a thorough internet research about the country you intend traveling to before you head there? How can you just start going to a country without properly doing your homework? Certain countries - if you must travel - should be avoided like the Egyptian plague.

I am tired of reading about Nigerians being attacked here and there. Are you the only Africans/Black people on the planet? Why are you attacked everywhere you go from South Africa to India to Malaysia to China. Na only una waka come? Nigerians hate each other so much so why are you surprised that outsiders hate you? In Nigeria, Nigerians will take sides with bigoted foreigners who attack fellow Nigerians on their own soil and in their own country. And now some of you are wailing that you are being attacked abroad. Why won't you be attacked? Don't many of you take sides with bigoted foreigners who maltreat Nigerians in their own country all because that Nigerian is of a different tribe from you? Na today?

Abeg.....Next!

2 Likes

Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by centboy123456(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Sad.

My friend that schooled abroad used to tell people that he is Jamaican. You dare not claim to be Nigerian grin . so much hatred for Nigerians tho. cry

ND wch country ur friend is pls tell me
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by hamilton62(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's people like you that are leading gullible people astray. All you do is magnify negative things, how can you progress with this type of thinking pattern?
hahahahaha!
Are you an optimist?
How can you do business or investment and survive with this low wit rate when all the analysis are before you but you choose to put faith in what you know is 99% probability against you?
wake up and smell the coffee baby!
It is people like you who deceived your fellow cotizens and presently doing that because there are things your ears itche to hear and your heart or head hallucinate for...
When people who have common sense read our statements they will be the judge of who is gullible here...
The truth is a soar and bitter as vinegar, even worse...
ciao!
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
dasamek8:

dovelike are you sane or has emotion truncated your sense of judgement. Don't play with weighty issues like this again
Not watching Bollywood movie sounds like a joke that's why I thought it funny. For something so big like xenophobia and then the reaction is not watching the movies produced by the country again....? Come on!
Re: "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says by maternal: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
dasparrow:
@Post

Back in the days, our parents' generation went to first world countries to study. Today, Nigerian youths are going to crappy countries to study all in the name of traveling out. Why would any sane individual go to India of all places? That cow-worshiping overcrowded country? To do what there? Don't you people conduct a thorough internet research about the country you intend traveling to before you head there? How can you just start going to a country without properly doing your homework? Certain countries - if you must travel - should be avoided like the Egyptian plague.

I am tired of reading about Nigerians being attacked here and there. Are you the only Africans/Black people on the planet? Why are you attacked everywhere you go from South Africa to India to Malaysia to China. Na only una waka come? Nigerians hate each other so much so why are you surprised that outsiders hate you? In Nigeria, Nigerians will take sides with bigoted foreigners who attack fellow Nigerians on their own soil and in their own country. And now some of you are wailing that you are being attacked abroad. Why won't you be attacked? Don't many of you take sides with bigoted foreigners who maltreat Nigerians in their own country all because that Nigerian is of a different tribe from you? Na today?

Abeg.....Next!

Back in the days the Nigerian passport had value. Now toilet paper is more respected and valued than it. You think Nigerians in India chose to come to India over the US,Canada or the UK?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions / Two Ships On Fire At Nigeria Port Authority In Port Harcourt (video, Pics) / 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.