Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (49926 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by shacxy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mama do good.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by rozayx5(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
n
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by ifyain: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Faking for the camera
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by ayamAgenius: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by SalamRushdie: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I bought my mum a brand new car and we haven't even seen eye to eye since then
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

Poor man's mentality. Be marketing pangolo phone you hear. grin

Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? undecided

Nigerians always reacting why? undecided

Can't you just shut your trap and face your own mother? I bet someone like you will rather buy golf for his mother when you've got cash for Bentley just because you feel she can't "use it" undecided

God should make me rich. I will buy an island for my mother...

Seconded bro, i tire for all this sadist gan....

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Synord(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? undecided

Can't you just shut your trap and face your own mother? I bet someone like you will rather buy golf for his mother when you've got cash for Bentley just because you feel she can't "use it" undecided

wi

I agree with this - (
Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? ) ...

The other parts were rather violent and I assure u I mean no harm or.or. intended to be negative towards the news ...Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by hon3sty(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

Life is not always about overspending, buying a cheaper phone and saving the rest cash could help the family better

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by vizkiz: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Synord:

I agree with this - (
Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? ) ...

The other parts were rather violent and I assure u I mean no harm or.or. intended to be negative towards the news ...Thanks

I am not being violent either I just type vaguely most times.

hon3sty:

Life is not always about overspending, buying a cheaper phone and saving the rest cash could help the family better

If you've got the cash to make things happen, spend it... When you die tomorrow you take no dime with you.

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by seunfape(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
She for faint if say na car
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Abudu2000(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thanks for apple for their proer branding and valuing, I'm sure an Android fone can't make her this happy
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol what will she do when daughter gives her key to new home cheesy
At least she spend ontop her mama
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Mayflowa(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

hahaha. Now this is harsh! I thought this an opinion forum. You must be patient enough to listen and respect other members' opinion and not force yours on anyone. I for one find it difficult to utilise the functions on my android phones let alone apple phones. But I love the emotions the daughter brought out of her mother. Her mom knows her to appreciate every damn thing. It looks like a movie. But we are almost certain, she won't put half of the function of that phone to use.

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by omohjesu(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
https:///K0qNv9zjSOG7KS8fTvXJTV
About Us

SWMIN-Word4today platform is arm of Saving the Word By His Grace Ministry(Evangelical Ministry)

•It is created to reconcile men back to God through any social media platform and to build and strengthen the body of Christ in faith. It is a place to grow in Grace and in Knowledge of God 1peter3:18

•It is an avenue for real spiritual Nourishment been feed by Word of God

•It is a platform christian matters and issues are been shared light on

•Godly activities included to help our christian life

Stay in tune with us....
Word4today Media.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by bigtt76(f): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Or even buy land shei? I searched for this in your write I no see am.... Abeg na her money, let her do with it as it pleases her grin

Synord:
honestly, Why buy an iphone7 for a Nigerian mother who only needs to make use of activities provided by a phone that a Good gionee m6 can provide with strong battery

why not use the remaining money to buy her food,clothes ,drugs and provisions...something she can take every time and remember u in prayers anytime she uses them..

Am pretty sure that woman can't use up to 40℅ OF the things that iPhone 7 can offer ...

well if the children can afford it and comfortably take care of the mother...

Nothing is too much for one's Mother tho !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by totalhouse(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Love this mama. Very appreciative.. She will always get pleasant surprises
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by justjify(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin
Mama the mama
Mama: My glasses, I didn't see.
She got into the spirit realm and started speaking in (ipone) tongues. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Moving4: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by ollah2: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dongreat:
Madam your reaction is gold and I feel your joy. Before some of you guys yarn trash understand that it's not the iPhone 7 that's making her react this way but knowing her daughter can actually spend a lot, financially, to get her a gift on a special day. That's the wish of every parents.
Also she knows that in Nigeria the iPhone 7 represents royalty wink

Stop worshipping a phone
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol like she wil b able to use it. But damn, I gorra work harder legit
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Joshmedia1: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by achieverme(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
I hope she asked where the child got the money from. If she has a job that can afford iPhone, it is fine. But if she doesn't have such job and still bought iPhone for her mom, then the mom should ask questions instead of rejoicing.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Joshmedia1: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by itsValo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by fidelakimbbo: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
nice one.....
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by jaymezzz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He has a point sha
What Makes You think She Has Not already done those things He mentioned Above...Is it because she Did'nt Post them also?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Mhizbash(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Almighty Allah Should Bless Me So That I Can Make My Mom Hapi
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by mathemagician3: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why do they all have the same style of dance? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by toprealman: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Proudly African! Shout out to all them African mama.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by toprealman: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
mathemagician3:
Why do they all have the same style of dance? grin grin
Cos they are all mothers....lol

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by speezyWears: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Synord:
honestly, Why buy an iphone7 for a Nigerian mother who only needs to make use of activities provided by a phone that a Good gionee m6 can provide with strong battery

why not use the remaining money to buy her food,clothes ,drugs and provisions...something she can take every time and remember u in prayers anytime she uses them..

Am pretty sure that woman can't use up to 40℅ OF the things that iPhone 7 can offer ...

well if the children can afford it and comfortably take care of the mother...

Nothing is too much for one's Mother tho !!!!!

You almost did not make sense,

But you try,

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by idris4r83(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
hon3sty:

chairman, if I have the money I can buy helicopter for my mama o. The phone is meant for people n na people day use am so why complaining?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.