Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (49929 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by inikamoze(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:
The video is everything nigerian grin

Lord please bless me so that I can watch my mum go 'madt' when I present her a tear rubber SUV keys.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMENx10000 to that.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by decatalyst(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
inikamoze:

AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMENx10000 to that.

Thank you bro. May God bless you abundantly
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by derrick333(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

Poor man's mentality. Be marketing pangolo phone you hear. grin

Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? undecided

Nigerians always reacting why? undecided

Can't you just shut your trap and face your own mother? I bet someone like you will rather buy golf for his mother when you've got cash for Bentley just because you feel she can't "use it" undecided

God should make me rich. I will buy an island for my mother...

U b winch U jus took d word outta my mawt.ipone 7 I special so mom needs special tins .sure de must v gotn her d necessities first

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by distilledwalex(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thats so lovely... How I wish my mum is alive to be eating the fruit of her labor. . But she lost the battle to cancer at a tender age.. A great fighter she was... And the best inspiration there was..

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by achieverme(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Joshmedia1:

Epele
Are you through sir?

I'm sure you got the message. That's all that matters
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by drakeli: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian America based mum. This is not Nigeria. This is US.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by fujirice: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:

Lord please bless me so that I can watch my mum go 'madt' when I present her a tear rubber SUV keys.
Eh?
Tear rubber SUV "keys"
I'm not understanding undecided
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
fujirice:

Eh?
Tear rubber SUV "keys"
I'm not understanding undecided

How is that your problem ogbeni. "Keys" yes keys! One for owanbe parties and one for leisure outings.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by jubrealguy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Smellymouth:
Hahaahah..
May God bless and protect our mothers to reap the fruits of their labors..
AMEN!!!!!! baba, try reach me na
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by BBBlaze: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mothers and parents in general deserve d best things on earth!...take it or leave it!
if you can buy them heaven on earth, pls do witout thinkin twice.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by BBBlaze: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
distilledwalex:
Thats so lovely... How I wish my mum is alive to be eating the fruit of her labor. . But she lost the battle to cancer at a tender age.. A great fighter she was... And the best inspiration there was..
sorry abt dat !!!
God is ur mother now, my friend!
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by fujirice: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
decatalyst:

How is that your problem ogbeni. "Keys" yes keys! One for owanbe parties and one for leisure outings.
Just the keys?
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by HeGeMon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
U talkn Do u have a mother? Bitter fellow
Ezedon:
Is thats y she is broadcasting it

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by HeGeMon(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eeyya fine woman she was... she is resting now..
distilledwalex:
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by sshalom(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gbogbo wa lo ma a jeun omo o!
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by k9ine(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Which 40%. You should be asking if she can achieve 10%.

Synord:
honestly, Why buy an iphone7 for a Nigerian mother who only needs to make use of activities provided by a phone that a Good gionee m6 can provide with strong battery

why not use the remaining money to buy her food,clothes ,drugs and provisions...something she can take every time and remember u in prayers anytime she uses them..

Am pretty sure that woman can't use up to 40℅ OF the things that iPhone 7 can offer ...

well if the children can afford it and comfortably take care of the mother...

Nothing is too much for one's Mother tho !!!!!
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
:

Someone that got her mother a latest product, how did you know she can't provide these other things to make her comfortable and be remembered in prayers? undecided

Can't you just shut your trap and face your own mother? I bet someone like you will rather buy golf for his mother when you've got cash for Bentley just because you feel she can't "use it" undecided

I go always pray for you, you'll be richer than the richest. May every sacrificing parent be alive, hale and hearty, to reap the rewards of their service. We go make am!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Beejayx: 1:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Alasi20:
Woooooooow.....
U be siren?
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by lawlahbammy(f): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2017
decatalyst:

One of my prayer point this year.
God bless our mamas.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by naturefellow(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2017
E pain me you go post am for youtube. How I go watch am for this my small without it crashing
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by naturefellow(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
distilledwalex:
take heart bro! Just show the love to less-privileged mothers around in memory her. And as a message to others, always appreciate mothers while they're alive.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by atuanso84: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
vizkiz:
:

you don't get the point. my sister bought my dad an air condition unit for his birthday. till today that thing is still hanging on the wall.

I know the point this guy is trying to arrive at. probably gifts to our parents on special occasions should be tailored according to their immediate needs. iPhone for a old woman in a digital age (love aside) is a Misfit's. it may end being under utilised.
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Upaka(f): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
After watching video, I immediately sent my mom a substantial amount of money. She spent the whole credit praying until MTN disconnected us. OP thanks for sharing the video. African mamas are just the best
Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by timidapsin(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Upaka:
After watching video, I immediately sent my mom a substantial amount of money. She spent the whole credit praying until MTN disconnected us. OP thanks for sharing the video. African mamas are just the best
absolutely the best... I hope to do the same to my Mom one day..
Just to make her happy

1 Like

Re: Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
distilledwalex:

Sorry, she was indeed beautiful. Try to transfer the love to someone elderly who needs it now that she is gone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.