Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River (41880 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Franchise21(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
wow its kinda strange.i've never seen a topic where there are no likes or shares before i comment
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Demolism: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
just finished eating from iya jaye buka! OLORUN GBA MI OOOOOO
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
The guy should face the music for poisoning. Serial killer. angry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Menscoli(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
nawaha oooo.. people are naturally wicked
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by pembisco(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chei see our hospital environment o. shocked
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
sad sad angry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
CastedDude:
Here are photos of the some of the victims who were poisoned over the weekend at an eatery in Ogoja, Cross River state. The suspect, Paul Armond, who has been arrested by the police, poisoned the food which killed 2 persons and landed 50 in hospitals..

The victims who are currently receiving treatment at the Ogoja General Hospital. Their relations and friends were seen in front of the wards housing them. They all looked visibly worried with many unanswered questions all over their faces.

The suspect, according to reports, poisoned the customers as a way of getting back at them for an undisclosed reason.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-photos-of-victims-who-survived-food.html

This is a timely post.

I'm going to start a feed the children heritage organization and one of the things that came up is Food poisoning sad

How does one guard against this?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by babooshka: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Khrixxx:
Chei! God Got Us bachelors •••
bachelor dey make u no cook ur food Some men sef
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Go home and eat your wife's food

Go home and eat Mummy's food

Go home and cook your own food
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by hotspec(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
donprinyo:
Without prove u got nothing. Nobody can poison his own market in dis recession. Lazy investigators
Are u for.real?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by wtfCode: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Biafraordeath:
If we ask for Biafra IpobExposed and crew will say things to call is terrorist. But fan u see?

Since Buhari came back from the land of the dead too much bad luck for Nigeria.

Buhari go back we don't need u.

Friends how is my beautiful son.
Show some love for a young Biafra father like me
your son's really keeping it 100. cool smiley
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dongreat:
Wait nah hospital be this? A country rich in 90% natural resources cannot provide a decent bed frame but a mattress picked from the gutters. Even during recovery the patient can relapse due to the unsanitary conditions of this farm house called a hospital.

First thing that came to mind also.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
The hospital s such a sight for sore eyes, even animals shouldn't be kept in such a rotten facility. May God punish the animals in power for failing to provide the most basic amenities. Wishing the victims speedy recovery.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
tizzdi:
Dis is y I don't eat out...can't jeopardize my health...many of this so called eateries lack basic hygiene

Good of you

Keep it up!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is a timely post.

I'm going to start a feed the children heritage organization and one of the things that came up is Food poisoning sad

How does one guard against this?

First off you need to narrow down the sources of anything you buy.

Eg I only buy chivita products from house of chi stores.
As far as is reasonably possible, identify the depots of food items and buy from these exclusively.

Ensure there is a system in place to confirm that anyone you send actually buys from those locations.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by asatemple(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wickedness in high places
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by abike12(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is that really a hospital? Naija just dey fall my hand anyhow. Someone is on top of ordinary foam, another person on the floor, are our leaders not mad?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by akblings(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
This event makes me remember tuface song titled "MAN UNKIND"..
Verse 2 of d song says;
...pple belle start to pain dem
bfor i knw 300 people don dey for hospital eh! hehehehehe
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by ChiefYemco: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by k9ine(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yes. If he does allow him he woul depopulate hell by poisoning those who offend him.

publicenemy:
I am sure the devil won't allow that guy in hell.

The devil must be shocked.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Biafraordeath:
If we ask for Biafra IpobExposed and crew will say things to call is terrorist. But fan u see?

You see how terrorism is bred?DSS watch this guy
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Aroh48(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Devil they learn wickedness where some pple they
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by factwriter(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
botad:
That guy is wicked! Why poisoning the whole community because someone offend you?

Some Nigerians are just too callous.

it's called TERRORISM
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by akigbemaru: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Dead victims from food poison!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Gwill86: 4:40am On Mar 28, 2017
God will help us
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by mercyland93(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2017
This is so so bad, how can u just take away someone's life like that. Anyway, today is my mum's birthday nairalander pls show some love by pressing like.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by MyMouth(m): 6:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Biafraordeath:

You are already pimping this boy up with hate! Pray he does not get shot someday because of the hate u are feeding him.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by riczy(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Why ar d patients lying on d floor aren't hospital beds? Naija! If I call dis place a zoo some sycophants will want to die
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by Empressbecky(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2017
The number of ignorant illiteratesolina in this country is alarming! Superstition and foolishness everywhere. Madam food poisoning does not mean juju.
benedictac:
E get some wickedness of men, that scares even the devil
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River by benedictac(f): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Empressbecky:
The number of ignorant illiteratesolina in this country is alarming! Superstition and foolishness everywhere. Madam food poisoning does not mean juju.

Did you see me type juju? E be like say hunger dey catch you. pls go and eat. so food poisoning is not evil bah? abeg na only you waka come

(1) (2) (Reply)

FBI List: We’ve Found N486m, Arrested 28 - EFCC / Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.