Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) (57883 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by summerflame(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Teedawg:
don't be bringing your family problems into my life please just because you're now leaving in the street doesn't mean all our parents are the same and from your behavior I can see why they had to deal with you in that manner
you are a frustrated goat. Instead of packing davido's shoe, let me employ u as a house boy.. U have a poverty mentality.. Anikita
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by Teedawg: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
summerflame:
you are a frustrated goat. Instead of packing davido's shoe, let me employ u as a house boy.. U have a poverty mentality.. Anikita
all you've been doing is calling me. names and using the word poverty a lot.dang poverty has really left a mark on you hasn't it? and by house boy which house your parents house?? am sure you dont wanna do that cause I'll be having more rights and authority in the house even as the houseboy so now shut up and go ask your mummy for some money like you always do.ain't replying you again...Ibadan boy prig sucking basta**d I rather clean shoe than suck prig but its not your fault its hereditary..
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by summerflame(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Teedawg:
all you've been doing is calling me. names and using the word poverty a lot.dang poverty has really left a mark on you hasn't it? and by house boy which house your parents house?? am sure you dont wanna do that cause I'll be having more rights and authority in the house even as the houseboy so now shut up and go ask your mummy for some money like you always do.ain't replying you again...Ibadan boy prig sucking basta**d I rather clean shoe than suck prig but its not your fault its hereditary..
lol.. Frustrated nigga. I can feed your generation
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by IGBOmarryme: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Revolva:

true saying.....

hahha true but owerri babes are mostly ...oloshos..i swear..
Bro dont get too comfortable about this your assertion cos you will be dissapointed. Owerri girls are too pretty and they got high taste, they just don't go with any riffraff oo. And mind you IMO state is ranked number 1 in education in Nigeria..
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Bro dont get too comfortable about this your assertion cos you will be dissapointed. Owerri girls are too pretty and they got high taste, they just don't go with any riffraff oo. And mind you IMO state is ranked number 1 in education in Nigeria..

high taste kor.....mr man relax i dont mean all owerri gals....

at least a growing number of oloshoes gals are from there in igbo land.owerri ladies....are looked as .....u no wat wat i mean...

with the economic hardship...gals r doing olosho these days tooooo much..even ur gal friend is in d game also

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
how many of dem don use dem education do better thing...

go to IMSU..or nekede poly i guess and see wat guys de take dem de do

too much hungry for money n materilism

https://www.nairaland.com/2410050/people-view-imo-state-women
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by IGBOmarryme: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Revolva:

high taste kor.....mr man relax i dont mean all owerri gals....

at least a growing number of oloshoes gals are from there in igbo land.owerri ladies....are looked as .....u no wat wat i mean...

with the economic hardship...gals r doing olosho these days tooooo much
..even ur gal friend is in d game also

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
how many of dem don use dem education do better thing...

go to IMSU..or nekede poly i guess and see wat guys de take dem de do

too much hungry for money n materilism

https://www.nairaland.com/2410050/people-view-imo-state-women

You are just going in circles, is the economic hardship in owerri alone? why single out only owerri girls before when you know your own girl friend is also involved. Please stop talking gibberish my friend. olosho ko olosho ni
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by Revolva(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

You are just going in circles, is the economic hardship in owerri alone? why single out only owerri girls before when you know your own girl friend is also involved. Please stop talking gibberish my friend. olosho ko olosho ni

look bro Owerri don collect crown from Benin gals

since

economy affect everybody but if u go to all d hotels around lagos figure out which are Igbos den amongst d Igbos 8 out of 10 are imo gals

look bro I relax in hotels a lot I got many contact n many Ave banged

am not being biased or tribalistic am just saying d fact
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by IGBOmarryme: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Revolva:

look bro Owerri don collect crown from Benin gals

since

economy affect everybody but if u go to all d hotels around lagos figure out which are Igbos den amongst d Igbos 8 out of 10 are imo gals

look bro I relax in hotels a lot I got many contact n many Ave banged

am not being biased or tribalistic am just saying d fact
My friend will you shut up and go and smoke your weed you foool, i believe you are from Edo that's why you are talking trash. So all you do is take census in hotels to know who's olosho Igbo and olosho edo before recording if the olosho Igbo is olosho Imo or olosho Abia. you talk childishly, why dont you to to owerri and carry them cos i know you have high libido let's see if you will get it as easy as that. Maybe you think all those careless girls in owerri are actually Imo indegines right? when Rivers and warri girls are all over the town doing runs far away from home. ok.
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

My friend will you shut up and go and smoke your weed you foool, i believe you are from Edo that's why you are talking trash. So all you do is take census in hotels to know who's olosho Igbo and olosho edo before recording if the olosho Igbo is olosho Imo or olosho Abia. you talk childishly, why dont you to to owerri and carry them cos i know you have high libido let's see if you will get it as easy as that. Maybe you think all those careless girls in owerri are actually Imo indegines right? when Rivers and warri girls are all over the town doing runs far away from home. ok.

IGBOmarryme:

bros am not edo ok....like i said..i am not tribalistic am only saying ..from d horsed mouf....well na u sabi.....i don talk

yesterday a gal i banged thank jah she is not from owerri she said abia......hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) by IGBOmarryme: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Revolva:

bros am not edo ok....like i said..i am not tribalistic am only saying ..from d horsed mouf....well na u sabi.....i don talk

yesterday a gal i banged thank jah she is not from owerri she said abia......hahahaha grin grin grin

Wall street banger award winner!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React To Kizz Daniel Blond Hair & Beard (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.