Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video (44797 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Viral Fight For Airplane Seat Video With A Yoruba Mum Explains / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize / Watch This Video To See What President Trump Did To 2 Girls At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Pearly255(f): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbosaa:

She should be in prison. She delivered series of slaps, neck lock, hair pull and kept dragging the poor girl all round the room even though she was screaming in pain and distress.

People like that deserve to be locked away. If she had a sharp object, she would've used it as well against someone who was vulnerable.
She's evil man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Electroweb(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
The hustle is real.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by midehi2(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
so shameful they are from Ishan, Edo state....very ugly and uneducated things undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
duduade:
So what the hell are they doing there Why are they crammed into that room
it's is an immigration detention camp in Italy apparently, the fight will definitely not help their immgration cases what ever they are claiming to be their reasons for being on Italy illegally
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by GreatMahmud: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
These useless Edo harlots, abeg get out of here, shameless things...The names are even nauseating.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by wayodude(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
OlaniyiEgun:

Fvck you, you are Yoruba and Igbo not Edo, how are you sure those girls are Edo? did you hear the speak Edo?

Igbo girls are using EDO names and identities to spoil Edo names,

those people are Yoruba and Igbos living in Edo states and some with Igbo origin

Binins are great people with great history.

Igbo and Yoruba people are the ones comiting crime with Edo names

Yes my friend, if you are truly an ovbiedo you would know they did indeed speak bini in the fight video. I am tired of defending our girls, we need to criticise where and when the need arises. I for one am embarrassed by the antics of bini girls in Italy. You might not be. Of course this is not in any way implying that other people are perfect. Na you sabi sha. Keyboard warrior lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
It is too late that horrible assault they call fight on that girl will never go away it will be on online forever, and keep haunting them
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
midehi2:
so shameful they are from Ishan, Edo state....very ugly and uneducated things undecided
correct! And i Agree %1000, Oya! Show us your degree and certificates to prove you are educated, cheesy tongue. And better looking than them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by martvel(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigerian Oloshos!
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Danialuone: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
One of the dividend of a failed Nation

A failed family first before a failed state and a failed Nation bro......Let us build a good family
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Edo pussy IS bomb pussy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
bebe2:

Where in Europe is dat sef, try dat in uk and dat video will be used in evidence, but that girl seem to have gotten away with it.
apparently in Italy's immigration detention camp and yes the video would not help their cases if seen by the immigration Authorities. What ever they are claiming to be in Italy for illegally.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
mor0ns.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by paskyboy: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mizzysexy:

you too are a product of that failed nation. Nonsense

We all are
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by akigbemaru: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
EDO prostitutes representing us all the way from Italy. The awkward moment when the old black guinea pigs' blood gets into our young girls system, the night owls go crazy at the red light district.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
paskyboy:

We all are

You are, not me. My nation is great. Bloody unpatriotic azzwype grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by karwa: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Breed?When Whites Start Discriminating Abusing Nigerians As Animals, We Complain, See How Those Ugly Animals Are Treating Their Own. The Italian Police Does'nt Want To Bother About Those Nigerian Monsters.
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Iroko1001: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
U be correct idiot .... Keep ur apology to ur Ass .
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by paskyboy: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mizzysexy:

You are, not me. My nation is great. Bloody unpatriotic azzwype grin

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits Against An Unarmed Opponent. Arm yourself with wisdom, you got none
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Avater0147:
I need that photo with buhari holding iPad upside down.. who get am share with me

At yea service sire.

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by DCTrendy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
u dey aduro camp still dey fight? who did this to you?
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by ChristyB(f): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Icansing:
weed
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Icansing: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristyB:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
abi na,, she's way off the topic
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by midehi2(f): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
correct! And i Agree %1000, Oya! Show us your degree and certificates to prove you are educated, cheesy tongue. And better looking than them.
I don't need to show you anything, far way better than them, did you see where they live, choi, tufiakwa!
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
paskyboy:

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits Against An Unarmed Opponent. Arm yourself with wisdom, you got none

Battle of wits. Claiming wisdom. Then calling Nigeria a failed country, no be craze dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
midehi2:

I don't need to show you anything, far way better than them, did you see where they live, choi, tufiakwa!
Actually they don't live there that Apparently is an immigration detention camp in Italy. It means they are in Italy illegally and are in prison there pending deportation. European prisons are not like nigeria's. but if you don't show us how can we confirm that you are as beautiful as you have claimed you might even be a man claiming to be a female grin tongue. And oh! I forgot the degrees atleast show us degrees, eh? Nwanyi oma! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by RaptorX: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
And this fools will come back to Nigeria with one Italian p.imp to marry and everyone on NL will be shouting HML.
Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by midehi2(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
Actually they don't live there that Apparently is an immigration detention camp in Italy. It means they are in Italy illegally and are in prison there pending deportation. European prisons are not like nigeria's. but if you don't show us how can we confirm that you are as beautiful as you have claimed you might even be a man claiming to be a female grin tongue. And oh! I forgot the degrees atleast show us degrees, eh? Nwanyi oma! tongue
@ d bolded settles it tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Ehinmola(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Medicine after death. Ashawo no be work
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
midehi2:

@ d bolded settles it tongue grin
okay o! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video by Revolva(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
nonsense fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / "I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.