Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured (24952 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by harley88(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Here in Lagos I have seen countless ladies and even old women riding keke and just last two weeks,I saw one being a conductor on danfo bus.
Same way I have seen female brt bus drivers
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by NobleRomm(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Just look at how our women are suffering.

This was because Jonathan's wife stole billions of dollars. Johnathan's wife drained us. Stealing is not corruption just imagine. Now Bubu is suffering it.

No matter how you suffer my brother or sister know is Jonathan and PDP members. Before women don't drive keke.

We are suffering all because of PDP

Anytime u pray pray that PDP must fall they brought this hardship over doze loot. I cry for PDP

Jonathan for this hardship you and your wife caused the tears of Nigerians will scourge u.

Sai Baba

APC Change

this guy ur own don too much self....
so Jonathan and his wife are the witches from ur village that are making u suffer abi.......
u need slap

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by malificent(f): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have actually boarded a bus in Awka and a young lady was the driver. I was so impressed I had to add a lil money ontop of my fare to encourage her as I told her she the first young lady I had seen in that line of hustle.
chie8:
To some ladies, men must always give them money.Uju's story,the only female keke driver in Awka will motivate you.

Below are screenshots of what Ogazi shared

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/meet-only-female-keke-driver-in.html?m=1
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Daddybright1986(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

This was because Jonathan's wife stole billions of dollars. Johnathan's wife drained us. Stealing is not corruption just imagine. Now Bubu is suffering it.

No matter how you suffer my brother or sister know is Jonathan and PDP members. Before women don't drive keke.

Anytime u pray pray that PDP must fall they brought this hardship over doze loot. I cry for PDP

Jonathan for this hardship you and your wife caused the tears of Nigerians will scourge u.

Sai Baba

APC Change

Buhari is soo stewpit
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by forzarush(f): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
naijaboiy:
It was when I travelled to the eastern part of Nigeria that I knew we had female okada riders. shockedgrin
You've not been to Kogi state?
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by dejavubobo1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
naijaboiy:
It was when I travelled to the eastern part of Nigeria that I knew we had female okada riders. shockedgrin
Same here ...was surprised too. they have this small bikes with lunch basket in front ... & some even ride d big commercial motorcycle

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
No news is good news
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
theway83:
they are many here in Lagos,especially jakande to cele express.

yeah you are right ,jankande,cele ,7 &8 bustop to isolo .
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by geebril(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
toyinjimoh:
we have two women driving keke in lokoja here they 're really trying
yeah bruh.... One carried me for free last week!
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Ddy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
theway83:
they are many here in Lagos,especially jakande to cele express.

We know...OP said awka.Amebo
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Marthaodion(f): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
It's all about hustling.
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Kingdollar28(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba

APC Change

Onye Awusa.. frustrated f00l

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
What is the big deal in riding Keke
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
rabonni:
must you show ur f00!ishness
D guy na BMC he collected his 250k yesterday. Am certain. From a reliable source
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Moving4: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
D hustle is real
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by fabuloz1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba

APC Change
My friend, take a bottle of schnapp and donate to your ancestors out of freewill. I think your brain was used to sow seed to a shrine in the old days grin
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
naijaboiy:
them full PH here. even get one very beautiful one that do carry me for free.

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Karence(f): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
donnie:
Good... provided she doesnt become unnecessarly agressive... like one wey nearly jam my motor with her yellow taxi, as she enter rood like say she leave soup for fire.
she gave me a ride last Xmas,she is very nice and accomodating kiss ,many women were rushing to be her passengers, Although I noticed that the guys were trying to avoid being given a ride by her,men n their ego sef undecided

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Kingbuhari(m): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2017
;DAnambra state is the only state in Africa every of it indigene want to brake all barrier and odd to become a millionaire.... I'm so proud of them...( I rep Oba) ifedina Oba
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Kingbuhari(m): 4:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Anambra state is the only state in Africa every of it indigene want to brake all barrier and odd to become a millionaire.... I'm so proud of them...( I rep Oba) ifedina Oba D;
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by ezenna191(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2017
They are a number of Keke riding women in Abakaliki. It's now part of the war against recession
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by acada111(f): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
A female keke rider in Warri. Warri and this their St. Dikeji sticker sef

Hahahhahha that sticker na constant nau....lol
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Awoo88: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba

APC Change
That jellof rice wen bubu and him BMC take fry your brain go soon expire so that you fit get sense small
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by naijaboiy: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2017
forzarush:
You've not been to Kogi state?
I always pass kogi state when I'm traveling to Abuja but I've never seen a female on okada. I doubt if it's as widespread as the one in the east.
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by forzarush(f): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2017
naijaboiy:

I always pass kogi state when I'm traveling to Abuja but I've never seen a female on okada. I doubt if it's as widespread as the one in the east.
There are many of them,especially in Kabba where it is the major means of transportation.
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Xblink(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Looks lik a man to me.....
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Viktor1983(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba

APC Change

Seun when are we getting an unlike button?
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by guychidile: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2017
iron Lady,go on joor.,at least,you are helping your hubby in house keep duties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ / AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger / Age Falsification In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.