Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Atm Engineer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Atm Engineer (1197 Views)

LIfe Of A Software Engineer / Help How To Get ATM Operation License / Whats The Expectant Salary For A Cybersecurity Software Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Engineer by youngsahito(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
how lucrative n job opportunity await somebody that want to an Atm Engineer?
Re: Atm Engineer by Ibrochaka(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
youngsahito:
how lucrative n job opportunity await somebody that want to an Atm Engineer?
is very lucrative...were u able to attend the training?, did they deliver the training as promised?
Re: Atm Engineer by youngsahito(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibrochaka:
is very lucrative...were u able to attend the training?, did they deliver the training as promised?
I didn't attend d training cos I smell scam
Re: Atm Engineer by Ibrochaka(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
youngsahito:
I didn't attend d training cos I smell scam
that is exactly what am smelling too....I went as far as visiting their Abuja venue bt d hotel claim they are not aware of anything of such and wen chatted dem up on watsapp, they claim dat abuja session has been reshedule to monday and dat oda state like lagos, kaduna, started today.........can u do a background checkup if dat of lagos actually held today?
Re: Atm Engineer by youngsahito(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibrochaka:
that is exactly what am smelling too....I went as far as visiting their Abuja venue bt d hotel claim they are not aware of anything of such and wen chatted dem up on watsapp, they claim dat abuja session has been reshedule to monday and dat oda state like lagos, kaduna, started today.........can u do a background checkup if dat of lagos actually held today?
held ke, I search dat of Lagos address online but It was a vacant space.I believe that evertyn abt it was scam though ygey told me that I can't pay that day that I will need to pay 4 a ticket.
Re: Atm Engineer by Ibrochaka(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
youngsahito:
held ke, I search dat of Lagos address online but It was a vacant space.I believe that evertyn abt it was scam though ygey told me that I can't pay that day that I will need to pay 4 a ticket.
Alright, thanks
Re: Atm Engineer by youngsahito(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ibrochaka:
Alright, thanks
uwc.how can somebody get a genuine Atm engineering training?
Re: Atm Engineer by Ibrochaka(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
jenslawauthor =youngsahito post=55175975]uwc.how can somebody get a genuine Atm engineering training?[/quote] check www.jenslaw.net. they once held a training on ATM in 2015

(1) (Reply)

Programming (php/javascript) Interns Are Needed At A Fast Growing ICT Firm / Top-notch Developer Needed In Port Harcourt For A Serious Project. / I Need A Programmer To Code A Binary.com Bot For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.