Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerians Dying Per Second, Avert The National Catastrophe Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Dying Per Second, Avert The National Catastrophe Now (323 Views)

Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Dying Per Second, Avert The National Catastrophe Now by nairascores: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
As Shared on Nairascores.com

It is quite sickeningly and shameful that hunger is killing people in a country as rich as Nigeria. A country that boast of richest men in Africa.
It is the disaster that Government don't want to talk about. People are dying per second in Nigeria especially in the northern part of the country. The government must step up and act fast before our leaders of tomorrow all die of starvation.
No light, no food, no water, no security, no road, nothing is working in the country...https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=218&p=437#p437

Re: Nigerians Dying Per Second, Avert The National Catastrophe Now by sekundosekundo: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Which government are you calling, do you have government in Nigeria?.

A country where ordinary food for IDPS will be stolen.

A country where you can't get employment without bribe.

A country where one politician will loot money that can cover the budget of four countries in the world.

The day I step my feet in Japan, tears was coming down from my eyes. WEEP FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerians Dying Per Second, Avert The National Catastrophe Now by slimfit1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
The poor will continue to die because they are poorly disunited while the rich are richly united.
Re: Nigerians Dying Per Second, Avert The National Catastrophe Now by slimfit1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will sit down and one poor man will say to be don't insult this rich man that doesn't even pay him but because he is Christian or from the same state he should carry looting well i have given up now let people stuggle anyway they want we deserve the leaders we have.

(1) (Reply)

The Change We Expect / President Buhari To Return To London For Medical Check Ups / 22 Girls Abducted By BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.