Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye (484 Views)

Photos From Dino Melaye's Birthday Dinner In Dubai. Hushpuppi Spotted / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by Sketchandcraft(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is Nigerian asking for something too big for Dino to provide, let assume there is printer error omitting his name because we can't rule that out because I could recollect vividly when I went for my certificate from LASU some graduated students can't locate their name on the brochure... But what of his NYSC discharged certificate and other certificates why can't he published them for peace to reign.. If at the end it was discover that truly he did not convocate or graduate... Hmm will he be able to handle the shame that will come with it..

His name will become once upon a time..
Re: Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by PapaBrowne(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2017
All this foolish focus on Dino Melaye....

While $6.9 billion in Paris Club refunds is been squandered by our Governors.

While 2017 budget hasn't even been discussed in the house talk less of being passed.

This kind of foolishness baffles me.

Rather focus on developmental issues that affect you, you'd rather open a thread that has no relevance.

Of what effect does whether or not Dino graduated have on you except of course you are from Kogi West and he is your representative.

You guys are just victims of a stupid fight between stupid politicians who know nothing about service.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by Standing5(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerians like petty things so much. Why obssess over one man's cert when there a thousands of people with fake cert stealing billions everyday?
Re: Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by SalamRushdie: 12:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Is Nigerian asking for something too big for Dino to provide, let assume there is printer error omitting his name because we can't rule that out because I could recollect vividly when I went for my certificate from LASU some graduated students can't locate their name on the brochure... But what of his NYSC discharged certificate and other certificates why can't he published them for peace to reign.. If at the end it was discover that truly he did not convocate or graduate... Hmm will he be able to handle the shame that will come with it..

His name will become once upon a time..

Hasn't the VC closed this case
Re: Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by Justuceleague2: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Lol

This is funny
Re: Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by SmartchoicesNG: 5:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Children of hate and anger are still pained. Let them post rubbish instead of jumping into the lagoon

SalamRushdie:

Hasn't the VC closed this case
Re: Are We Asking For Something Impossible From Dino Melaye by Bonaventura(m): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2017
PapaBrowne:
All this foolish focus on Dino Melaye....

While $6.9 billion in Paris Club refunds is been squandered by our Governors.

While 2017 budget hasn't even been discussed in the house talk less of being passed.

This kind of foolishness baffles me.

Rather focus on developmental issues that affect you, you'd rather open a thread that has no relevance.

Of what effect does whether or not Dino graduated have on you except of course you are from Kogi West and he is your representative.

You guys are just victims of a stupid fight between stupid politicians who know nothing about service.
It's all part of the process. If you ignore Melaye then you could still ignore the governors.
In a serious society this issue of doubt of certificate won't be dismissed by a wave of hand. A minister in Germany once resigned when accused of plagiarizing in her PhD thesis. The truth is that our leaders are not accountable and we don't hold them responsible.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-nnpc Boss, Yakubu Loses N1bn Suit Against EFCC, AGF / We Won’t Disclose Cost Of Buhari’s Medical Bills – FG / Petitioning The President On Demand For A Referendum By Change.Org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.