Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating (7650 Views)

N200 Only To Learn Culinary Dishes,cakes And Cake Decorating And Snacks / A Mixer For Cake And Flour For Sale....n170k Mixer For Cake And Flour For Sale.. / Cake Decorating Ideas And Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ingredients

1tbsp tylose powder
1tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp icing sugar
1/4 cup warm water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqRsgiEKQqw

1 Like

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Mix the ingredients in a bowl and blend together until smooth.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by mexxmoney: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Edible catering, so na u be dis? God don catch u today
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by Rubyventures: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
mexxmoney:

Are you looking for the OP?
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by Rubyventures: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
marylandcakes:
Ingredients

1tbsp tylose powder
1tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp icing sugar
1/4 cup warm water

Nice one, keep it up.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
mexxmoney:

Sorry you've lost me. I don't understand..
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rubyventures:

Nice one, keep it up.

Thanks for your continuous support.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by Rubyventures: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
marylandcakes:

Thanks for your continuous support.

No problem , I will always support my own especially when they are hard working and talented like you. God knows that is lacking on this forum. Most people view the forum to check out graphic images of accident and violence victims and nude pictures. No much intellectual stuff. Shame.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rubyventures:

No problem , I will always support my own especially when they are hard working and talented like you. God knows that is lacking on this forum. Most people view the forum to check out graphic images of accident and violence victims and nude pictures. No much intellectual stuff. Shame.

Awwww.....That's so sweet please don't make me cry.... I am ever so grateful for your support. Thanks
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by prettyangel10(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
marylandcakes:
Ingredients

1tbsp tylose powder
1tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp icing sugar
1/4 cup warm water

Thanks for sharing Marylandcakes. please my question is with d mould. Can d mould stand d heat in d oven? won't it melt? just wondering. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by bakeuhappy: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks for sharing@maryland cakes
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2017
prettyangel10:

Thanks for sharing Marylandcakes. please my question is with d mould. Can d mould stand d heat in d oven? won't it melt? just wondering. Thanks.

No it wouldn't melt as long as it is made out of silicone. The oven temperature to use is 100 degrees Celsius. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2017
bakeuhappy:
Thanks for sharing@maryland cakes

You're welcome.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by prettyangel10(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2017
wink
marylandcakes:

No it wouldn't melt as long as it is made out of silicone. The oven temperature to use is 100 degrees Celsius. Thanks

Thanks for d prompt response.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
prettyangel10:
wink

Thanks for d prompt response.

Not a problem, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 12:20am On May 05, 2017
Happy New month
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by prettyangel10(f): 11:53am On May 05, 2017
marylandcakes:
Happy New month

Happy new month sis. smiley
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by ibizgirl(f): 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
Can CMC be used in place of tylose powder.

marylandcakes:
Ingredients

1tbsp tylose powder
1tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp icing sugar
1/4 cup warm water

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 6:55pm On May 05, 2017
ibizgirl:
Can CMC be used in place of tylose powder.

Yes it can.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 6:57pm On May 05, 2017
prettyangel10:

Happy new month sis. smiley

Thanks sis smiley
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by ibizgirl(f): 8:06pm On May 05, 2017
Thanks

marylandcakes:

Yes it can.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 12:59pm On May 06, 2017
ibizgirl:
Thanks

You are most welcome.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:38am On May 09, 2017
marylandcakes:
Mix the ingredients in a bowl and blend together until smooth.
good morning ma/sir pls I need us help..i want to make 70 pieces of meat pie with the big cutter pls ma how many kg flour can I use successfully..n quantity of water to be used. Pls Ma I will kindly await ur response
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 9:39pm On May 09, 2017
aderonkedeborah:
good morning ma/sir pls I need us help..i want to make 70 pieces of meat pie with the big cutter pls ma how many kg flour can I use successfully..n quantity of water to be used. Pls Ma I will kindly await ur response

Hello, I normally get about 30 big meat pies from 1kg of flour. So if you require 70 big pies that should be about 2.4kg to be on the safe side I would recommend 2.5 kg of flour. I hope this helps.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
marylandcakes:

Hello, I normally get about 30 big meat pies from 1kg of flour. So if you require 70 big pies that should be about 2.4kg to be on the safe side I would recommend 2.5 kg of flour. I hope this helps.
thank you ma
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 12:36am On May 10, 2017
aderonkedeborah:
thank you ma

You are welcome. Good luck.
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by Rubyventures: 4:23pm On May 10, 2017
aderonkedeborah:

Make sure you make some extra for me. grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
marylandcakes:

You are welcome. Good luck.
thanks so much ma..I have delivered it and they all enjoyed it.
I used 4kg and I got 82 big pies

1 Like

Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
Rubyventures:

I did, so I do I post it? grin
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
Rubyventures:

I did, so how do I post it? grin
Re: How To Make Edible Lace For Cake Decorating by marylandcakes: 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
aderonkedeborah:
thanks so much ma..I have delivered it and they all enjoyed it.
I used 4kg and I got 82 big pies

They must have been very big. That's very good . Hope you saved for me ? grin Anyway I'm glad it all went well. Now you 've got me craving for meat pie. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Kunun Zaki (millet Drink Recipe) / How White People Vs Nigeria People Eat Chicken / What Food Is On Your Mind right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.