Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (10411 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by realjoker(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
wirinet:

Na so I see am o! Igbo people want force referendum on Urhobo, Itsekiri, isoko and Ijaw people. I have never see or heard anything like that before, I thought it is the people themselves that will demand for referendum and not other people fighting on their behalf.
I am yet to hear an Urhobo, Itsekiri, isoko or an Ijaw man talk about a referendum, not to talk of demanding for one.
More of the reason we don't take them serious here, we only derive joy in taunting them since we know they get into emotional mode so easily and they also serve as comic relief to us. We only engage them when we are only bore with our day activities and need someone to entertain us with their display of stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by fratermathy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
realjoker:
More of the reason we don't take them serious here, we only derive joy in taunting them since we know they get into emotional mode so easily and they also serve as comic relief to us. We only engage them when we are only bore with our day activities and need someone to entertain us with their display of stupidity.

Same here.

Join this thread and enjoy yourself more: https://www.nairaland.com/3711572/opinion-concerning-biafra-igbo-agitation
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by realjoker(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Same here.

Join this thread and enjoy yourself more: https://www.nairaland.com/3711572/opinion-concerning-biafra-igbo-agitation
Why u know invite me when the party is still on? The party is almost over.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by fratermathy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
realjoker:
Why u know invite me when the party is still on? The party is almost over.

Egbon, no vex. Abeg my mind nor go. It's not too late to awaken the party grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

See this one? Talking about respect! Nonsense! Now let me break something down for you...every since the day I gave you the sort of cyber beating you have never seen in your life over 8 months ago you have been pained and crying all over my mentions like the little girl you are! I must say your pain gladdens me a lot though! I actually even saw you cowardly referring to one of your fellow ignorant ipob youths that you wish you could fight me? Even with 4 hands you won't be able to fight me! You are just a cowardly cyber punk! Nothing more nothing less!

I am more brilliant than you, more respected than you, more important than you and lastly more influential than you in every sphere of life both online or offline so allow that sink into your skull 1st! All you do is go around creating foolish monikers, crying afonja up and down and trying to form like one tribal crusader like that useless prisoner called kanu in kuje! Instead of you to act like my reasonable igbo friends who make cash and believe in bettering their lives, those of their families and helping the country progress your own quota is to be acting foolish all over cyber space screaming about bia-fraud and spreading lies and propaganda all over the forum! I have ended the careers of greater nairaland nitwits so your own case would be like taking candy from a baby! Go and do a census amongst your fellow tribalist chums and see if any of them would dare to challenge me in discussing politics or in engaging in vitriol!

Now let me give you some expo...out of pity I will allow you use this account for a while...if you come writing nonsense all over my posts like a demented creature unnecessarily I will send mynd and seun to kick you back to the gallows where all your other accounts are currently chilling! If you are so pained by how I disgraced you once why don't you just go and open a thread and invite me there and watch the way I will come and decimate you on that thread too! Now go and find some afonjeezys to insult before going to beg your mummy for breakfast! Litttle boy!

Niga, you don't even fuvcking know me to start with. How do you measure intelligence or brilliance? How did you arrived at your stupid conclusion? Do you even know my discipline? Do you fuvcking know my tasks for the day and how I go about actualizing them? Did you smoke emotional simulative crack to type those trash? What the fuvck is wrong with you?
Joke apart, I'll love to meet you in real person. And I mean it, I'll beat the fuvck out of you. I'll fuvcking beat you up niga angry This is no joke.
Besides, I'm not a member of IPOB, but a strong Igbo supremist and you can't fuvck with that. I can do shiit for my tribe.
In the meantime, I'm taking this personal and watch it.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by fratermathy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
blues20:

Niga, you don't even fuvcking know me to start with. How do you measure intelligence or brilliance? How did you arrived at your stupid conclusion? Do you even know my discipline? Do you fuvcking know my tasks for the day and how I go about actualizing them? Did you smoke emotional simulative crack to type those trash? What the fuvck is wrong with you?
Joke apart, I'll love to meet you in real person. And I mean it, I'll beat the fuvck out of you. I'll fuvcking beat you up niga angry This is no joke.
Besides, I'm not a member of IPOB, but a strong Igbo supremist and you can't fuvck with that. I can do shiit for my tribe.
In the meantime, I'm taking this personal and watch it.....

Please calm down. It's not worth it, really. I actually respect you and your views on the Igbo cause. With others like you, Igbo nation will retake her rightful place in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nword22: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
robosky02:

who is this one

look before ever anything called Biafra by ojukwu there was a Niger Delta Republic

Isaac Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic on February 23, 1966 and gallantly battled the Federal forces for twelve days but were finally routed by the far superior Federal firepower. Boro and his compatriots were jailed for treason.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

Biafra was declared 30 may 1967

Keep fooling yourself, soon you will relocate to Niger.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by robosky02(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nword22:

Keep fooling yourself, soon you will relocate to Niger.

see the map

soon you will overstand

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nword22: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
robosky02:

see the map

soon you will overstand

If you like show your papa, all these states are Igboland and under command of Biafra...keep dreaming.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by robosky02(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nword22:

If you like show your papa, all these states are Igboland and under command of Biafra...keep dreaming.

so it the Igbo land under the command of buhari and the fulanis grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nword22: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
robosky02:

so it the Igbo land under the command of buhari and the fulanis grin

As long as I don't know who is Buhari and either vote for him nor respect for him and no Fulanis are in my village I don't care what inferior being like you think about the Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools / Uzodimma, Okorocha Feud: Senator Kalu Sues For Calm, Calls For Unity / Amnesty International: Boko Haram, Military Killing Aged People Indiscriminately

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.